Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The View's Sherri Shepherd: "I don't think anything predated christians"

headexplode

Everybody is slamming Sherri - but what's really scary is that nobody else on the panel was quick to say she was wrong, and when they did, they didn't exactly sound completely confident in themselves. :doh:

I think Whoopi said something along the lines of "I have it on paper", but she should have gone Jerry Springer on her and started wrestling her on the studio floor.

I just feel bad that all those Greeks are going to hell as they were never able to hear the word of Christ. :(

I find this argument to be far more compelling than anything that the other side has to say.

That woman is also extremely dumb. I mean, half the Bible predated "Christians." Unfortunately, this country is filled with lots of people that probably think like her.

That woman is also extremely dumb. I mean, half the Bible predated "Christians." Unfortunately, this country is filled with lots of people that probably think like her.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to skinsfan51? I haven't been told I'm going to Hell in a while, and, well, that just don't seem right.

I find this argument to be far more compelling than anything that the other side has to say.

Chrisitianity does not predate the bible, have there was no bible until 1611. As some have said "if the KJV was good enought for Moses and and Jesus and the rest it is good enough for me"

Chrisitianity does not predate the bible, have there was no bible until 1611. As some have said "if the KJV was good enought for Moses and and Jesus and the rest it is good enough for me"

I believe the Old Testament is the first half of the Bible that RedskinzOwnU was referring to.

I believe the Old Testament is the first half of the Bible that RedskinzOwnU was referring to.

I know, but i heard a lady say that Moses recieved the bible just as it is printed in the King James version, and if she wanted to read just as they did

According to Descartes, it has yet to be proven that anything preceded ME!!! Do you hear that... you are all figments! Figments, I say! Being the only thing in existance makes one delerious. More, if you are the only one who exists... Are you crazy if you talk to yourself?

According to Descartes, it has yet to be proven that anything preceded ME!!! Do you hear that... you are all figments! Figments, I say! Being the only thing in existance makes one delerious. More, if you are the only one who exists... Are you crazy if you talk to yourself?

If you are the only thing existing and you are imaging me then you are pretty twisted, but since you do me favour I would like an upgrade on my car.

You son of a *****. You let us live for 8 years under this administration and subject us to the mass deceptions by the likes of Sherri Shepherd and Liz Hasslebeck.

That's just messed up.

Technically, according to the Scriptures, nothing does predate Jesus.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...;)

For some of us pesky skeptics, 'explaining' the chronology by having the son being his own father, doesn't get us very far. :silly:

Everybody is slamming Sherri - but what's really scary is that nobody else on the panel was quick to say she was wrong, and when they did, they didn't exactly sound completely confident in themselves. :doh:

I dunno maybe they are a little less confrontational than others and didn't want to make her feel like the idiot she is :laugh:

You son of a *****. You let us live for 8 years under this administration and subject us to the mass deceptions by the likes of Sherri Shepherd and Liz Hasslebeck.

That's just messed up.

What's worse is that if I'm the only person that exists and I'm making all this up... Look what I'm putting ME throught

:laugh:

Seriously, why I do this to me? What I have ever done to me to deserve this?

Unreal,, not only is that Sherri person a complete airhead, but the rest of them telling her that Greeks came first are only off by a few thousand years themselves. In terms of what we consider civilization, Sumerian, Elamite and Sindhu cultures pre-date Jesus by about 4,000 years.. there were also parallel cultures developing in what is now China and Pakistan.

In all, there were a great many civilizations that rose and fell before the Greeks, although the Greeks invented what we consider modern civilization.

It is absolutely mind bogglin to me that there are people that are like that Sherri person. Maybe 5,000 years ago, sure, but today? We have learned so much as a species, and yet the ignorance level remains as high as it ever was.

~Bang

Unreal,, not only is that Sherri person a complete airhead, but the rest of them telling her that Greeks came first are only off by a few thousand years themselves. In terms of what we consider civilization, Sumerian, Elamite and Sindhu cultures pre-date Jesus by about 4,000 years.. there were also parallel cultures developing in what is now China and Pakistan.

In all, there were a great many civilizations that rose and fell before the Greeks, although the Greeks invented what we consider modern civilization.

It is absolutely mind bogglin to me that there are people that are like that Sherri person. Maybe 5,000 years ago, sure, but today? We have learned so much as a species, and yet the ignorance level remains as high as it ever was.

~Bang

Maybe they don't have access to wikipedia. :whoknows:

Archived