Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The View's Sherri Shepherd: "I don't think anything predated christians"

headexplode

She was raised as a Jehovah's Witness - but is now a born-again Christian. And despite what someone said earlier - as soon as Shephard said that nothing predates Christianity - all 3 of the other hosts disagreed with her.

"Disagreed" is being kind. Whoopie was ready to ridicule. "I got it on paper."

:)

She was raised as a Jehovah's Witness - but is now a born-again Christian. And despite what someone said earlier - as soon as Shephard said that nothing predates Christianity - all 3 of the other hosts disagreed with her.

They did somewhat - if someone had said that to me it would have taken every once of restraint in my body not to slap them. They seem to not be sure in their denial. I think they know their was life before Christ, I just don't think they're positive the Greeks came before the Romans.

The view is pure gold. Pure gold. The unfortunate part is that many take them and their word as the way it is. Most are as bad as that beauty pageant girl or the guy that couldn't find China in the Fed Ex commercial. This lack of oxygen in the brain actually exists with many people in the world and it's nothing more then out right shame.

I just feel bad that all those Greeks are going to hell as they were never able to hear the word of Christ. :(

What about the Myans and Inca's or Sub-saharan Africans or far east people.....man....living in 2000BCE sure sucked...no hope of salvation unless you were from a tiny area of the med.....

:doh: if you are going to follow Him at least spell His name right, sheesh....Its God, not god.

But to answer your question....I am using what He gave me, you know...my mind.

Yeah, but are you sure He expected you to use it? Remember, knowledge brought about the Fall.

As you age you'll find out about all the other parts of your body he gave you that don't work as well as they might. :mad: :laugh:

In the 23242095272592659732527659 day, Man created the little blue pill and forever more he rejoiced in happiness. Thus woman has been paid back for partaking of the apple.

In the 23242095272592659732527659 day, Man created the little blue pill and forever more he rejoiced in happiness. Thus woman has been paid back for partaking of the apple.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was talking about other forms of physical deterioration.

Archived