Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The View's Sherri Shepherd: "I don't think anything predated christians"

headexplode

Another provocative discussion from the lovely ladies at The View, those rare birds that are both beautiful and brilliant. Apparently, Jesus was kickin' it with Epicurus while christians were being fed to the lions. Nothing came before Christ and, therefore, nothing came before christianity. I learn something new every day.

Another provocative discussion from the lovely ladies at The View, those rare birds that are both beautiful and brilliant. Apparently, Jesus was kickin' it with Epicurus while christians were being fed to the lions. Nothing came before Christ and, therefore, nothing came before christianity. I learn something new every day.

Consider the source.

It's amazing what you don't have to know to speak on television. :doh:

It wasn't so much what she doesn't know, but she chose to interupt and disagree with others to display her ignorance.

Although, being sure whether the Greek civilization didn't pre-date Jesus is nowhere near as dumb in my book as thinking the Earth is flat.

So can athiests get pissed off as much about this as Christians did about "The Golden Compass".... They're both "spreading an bad/incorrect message" aren't they?

That's it, I'm boycotting "The View"...... Even though I never watched it before... but I'm seriously never going to watch it again... I'm never going to buy from any of their sponsors again... (Unless a company I already buy from advertises with them)

I just feel bad that all those Greeks are going to hell as they were never able to hear the word of Christ. :(

I wonder if her thinking something along those lines made her make the statement that nothing came before Jesus.

But Sherri, surely Mary and Joseph as a minimum came before Jesus. And then there's the guy who built the boat, and the woman who ate the apple.

At least is she read the bible she might have some concept of history and chronology, even if it is completely wrong. :laugh:

It wasn't so much what she doesn't know, but she chose to interupt and disagree with others to display her ignorance.

Oh, agreed. She was so ready to slam Whoopie but then started to see the looks in the eyes of the other ladies and realized she might be making a horse's azz of herself. :)

Archived