Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am Not Watching the Dallas Game

HSW

I take our losses WAY to hard against Dallas and based on our injuries

and play so far I would probably loose my voice from yelling at the TV

and all my hair from pulling it out. I wish them all the best but I got

to sit this one out for health reasons...(mental health)

Then you are not a Skins fan.

I expect a lot of replys like yours. Fact is that I actually cannot sleep

after some of our losses and my blood pressure gets so high that

I can literally feel it as it is rising. Guess I am the only one?

Then you are not a Skins fan.

I disagree. I can't blame the OP for not wanting to watch. I take our losses pretty hard too and sometimes I wish I had just did something else with my Sunday. Instead, I usually let the Redskins put me in a bad mood for the beginning of the week.

If your expectations were and are realistic for this season. Then its not painful at all to watch this game.

We are an underdog, no doubt about it.

BUt that is why games are played on the field. You throw out records for this game.

This week is why football is great.

BEAT DALLAS. FIND A WAY.

Its going to be a train wreck but I love the Redskins too much to ever skip a game....win or lose I will be there. Honestly...and I hate saying this but knowing its going to be a disaster kindof makes it easier to watch. Just like the Pats game. Its not good to say that I know but being real w/the situation and knowing we are likely to lose wont make the L sting so much.

HTTR!

I don't think this makes you NOT a Skins fan, I think it makes you so much of a fan that you can't take the pain of what seems inevitable next week. You love this team so much, you can't bare to watch them die. Kinda like your pet gerble being put to sleep.

I don't watch games after we are out of the playoff hunt, and I consider myself one of the biggest Skins fans I know. I can't take the bitter-sweetness, unless it's against the Cowgirls or Iggles. I cant watch us take the lead of a game even though we're 4-7, and have a good feeling in my heart. It just doesn't work.

Personally, I will be tuning in this weekend, but with precaution. I will have something else to do if the Cowgirls take command. I'll most likely watch until the 4th quarter...which is how long I lasted for the Patriots game. So don't hang your head in shame buddy...I feel your struggle.

Cosign. This has the all the feelings of the Patriots game IMO.

Yes it does, unfortunately. With Taylor being out I just don't see how in the hell we are going to stop them from scoring at will. If their passing game wasn't enough Marion Barber is a punishing runner and they will wear you down up front.

I have no idea what we will do offensively because they are hard to figure out. I can only hope that the running game keeps rolling and we can keep their offense off the field.

All of that being said I will be watching and praying to the football Gods. If I were a betting man (and I'm not) I would give the points.

Cowboys 38

Redskins 17 :( :dallasuck :dallasuck

I will watch! I mean...it's Dallas for crying out loud! Isn't it in the Skins rule book or something:laugh: :silly: .

I know what you mean tho...it can be hazardous to your health and not good for your hair color either(mine gets grayer by the week:doh: ). I try not to carry losses w/me into the week but sometimes you can't help it. The close ones like this past Sunday....and the Giants and Packers games...I took the losses w/me into the week and I didn't like me very much..lol. The pats loss was expected so I didn't carry it w/me very long. If we get blown out..I get over fast..if we play like we did against the Iggles and lose b/c we were actually playing ourselves(did you see the Skins get beat by Washington last week:laugh: :mad: :( )I tend to carry those for a few days but by Wed. I'm ready again! Let's go Skins! Beat those Cowturds! Lay the schmack down on their stupid heads!

I actually thought I was having a stroke Sunday. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in the side of my head. But I am sure I will be tuning in on Sunday even though each game I am sure shortens my life.

:helmet:

Man, don't let some of these people discourage you from being the fan you are. It is obvious these loses hurt you very much. When I was younger I used to take it like you do now. For me, basically the wins feel better than the loses hurt. Before if we lost, I would hold it for weeks. Just like some folks have said, just be more realistic about our potential. Go Skins.

If you can only watch when we do well, then you are the driver of the flip flop wagon.

I don't understand this logic. He's not watching because he doesn't want his heart broken, not because he isn't a fan anymore. I believe it's the opposite of your logic. I'll be watching, but with a bulletproof chestplate to protect my heart.

Archived