Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Has No/Old Balls and Coaches the Redskins? (Merged)

skins4eva

Yes, Gibbs will be gone soon enough and we will be yelling for the new coach to be gone also. There are 3 things on my wish list.

1. that Greg Williams is not the next coach

2. Cut Mr. Washington

3. Fire greg Williams today.

If you have not noticed the defense has lost 4 of 5 games for us. The better the offensive is the worse the defense gets.

One stat I would love to see is how often the defense allows the other team to score after a redskin score.

Gibbs really blew it with Suisham's first FG attempt. I mean we run on 3rd and 3 and we don't go for it on fourth down? WTF? What's the worst that could happen if we don't get it? The Cowboys start seven yards farther away from the endzone than they eventually do? What has Shaun Suisham done as a Skins that tells you that he is capable of hitting from that distance on the road? Suisham has now cost us two effing games in a row. Last week he blew an extrapoint that cost us big and now he misses a FG in a 5 point loss. He hits there and we're driving for a FG that wins us the game and not a TD. I know a FG is the logical choice there but it's too safe especially considering that our kicker is Shaun Suisham. If the kick is over 45 yds then you punt or go for it and if the down and distance is one yard or less then you simply handle up and make the call and win the *********** football game.

Call skins4eva what you'd like, but he's no frontrunner.

And I'm pretty sure he didn't wear diapers when he was 3, 8 or 11, but I'll ask him to confirm, skins4eva?

I still wear diapers, but I'm sure as hell no frontrunner. You need to diapers to both watch and coach the skins these days.

I believe you are actually referring to "Oops I crapped My Pants", and thus, the thread comes full circle.

Exactly--nice closure and reference there. Seriously though, you have to wonder why Gibbs thinks kicking a 49 yarder on 4th and 1 on the road against dallas is a good decision. It's really mind-boggling, especially the way we moved the ball all day.

Who has no teeth and a bloody mouth?

It will be skins4eva if I ever hear him talk about Coach Gibbs like that at the game!

This site has gone to hell. This is just disgusting and I can't believe that the Mods would allow someone to post such a disrespectful thread title on this site. Disagree with Coach Gibbs all you want. But to just blatantly degrade the man who put this franchise on the map is way over the top.

Ban me if you want. Don't even care any more.

You can't blame the offense on this one. Yeah they gave up one turnover, but they are really turning the offense around. After the patriots game they have put up 20 points a game to win. The defense on the other hand after the patriots game has also given up 20 points. So the team seems to be going in different directions. The offense is going up and the defense is going down. I think the reason isn't because Sean Taylor is out. Yes, he is a factor for the defense being good, but the jets put up 20 on us. I think that because we are deciding late not to blitz. I think that Gregg Williams is reluctant to bring heat and he thinks that he can get pressure with just four. Then later in the game he decides that he is going to blitz. The D had better figure out what they want to do pressure wise, or the playoffs will be out of reach for us.

It will be skins4eva if I ever hear him talk about Coach Gibbs like that at the game!

This site has gone to hell. This is just disgusting and I can't believe that the Mods would allow someone to post such a disrespectful thread title on this site. Disagree with Coach Gibbs all you want. But to just blatantly degrade the man who put this franchise on the map is way over the top.

What did I do, insult the Pope? Get over yourself--this is no country for old men. Lighten up, francis

Priceless! :laugh: WOW If this guy isn't a SUPER SMART GIBBS TYPE I don't know what is. :cheers: This has made my day and night, THANK YOU :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Campbell lost the game today. We would've won if it wasn't for his interception. His old throwing motion is also back causing his accuracy to suffer.

Good thing the receivers were able to compensate or he would've had 3 or 4 interceptions today.

WOW Campbell did blow it big time, however had Gibbs not wasted a time out for another conservative fricking Field Goal Campbell's interception probably doesn't even happen. I mean at staring 5-5 in the face with nothing to lose, Gibbs can't even trust the team to get under 1 yard with Mike Sellers running and Todd Yoder blocking.

I also seem to think that perhaps Greg the Genious Williams needs to have most the blame here with his inability to adjust and starting Reed Doughty against a passing team like Dallas, he also needs to be blamed but the better question is:

What Has No/Old Balls and Coaches the Redskins Defense ;)

GREG WILLIAMS he needs a 1 way flight back to Missouri where he grew up. :2cents:

Yes, in fact it did.

I echo your sentiments.

Wish Gibbs the best - he is a decent human being, but Gibbs II era stinks worse than a skunk.

Even moronic game announcers were able to telegraph was the offense was going to do.

We score 50 points in a game aganist a ranked/playoff opponent ... then and only then will we be able to say we have a good offense.:logo:

No it aint cool from my vantage either.

You have valid points with Gibbs. This second time around has been much less than we had hoped for, but I think your over-all tone is why people have problems with your message.

I understand that, but I'm not going to apologize for it.

I don't think you need to disrespect Gibbs to get your message across. I tend to agree that the play calling is too conservative at times, especially early in the game. I thought we should have gone for it on the 4th & 1 in the 1st quarter. Also in the beginning of the 3rd quarter, where I think we had a 4th & 1 or 2 and we elect to go for the field goal again. I believe this type of play calling always comes back to hunt us in the end. I see the teams that are winning in the NFL usually are more aggressive in their play calling, ie. NE Patriots. Just my 2 cents, but who am I to question an NFL coach.

New england has Randy Moss and Dallas has Terrel Owens, those are the 2 best WRs in the league, to NOT include them into your offensive scheme would be ignorant. The redskins on the other hand cant afford to "open it up" all the time due to not having a healthy santana moss

You can't blame the offense on this one. Yeah they gave up one turnover, but they are really turning the offense around. After the patriots game they have put up 20 points a game to win. The defense on the other hand after the patriots game has also given up 20 points. So the team seems to be going in different directions. The offense is going up and the defense is going down. I think the reason isn't because Sean Taylor is out. Yes, he is a factor for the defense being good, but the jets put up 20 on us. I think that because we are deciding late not to blitz. I think that Gregg Williams is reluctant to bring heat and he thinks that he can get pressure with just four. Then later in the game he decides that he is going to blitz. The D had better figure out what they want to do pressure wise, or the playoffs will be out of reach for us.
you forgot to mention carlos rogers being out for the season affects our defense and we are banged up as well, washington, smoot and griffin play hurt

you forgot to mention carlos rogers being out for the season affects our defense and we are banged up as well, washington, smoot and griffin play hurt

Well doesn't this speak volumes in Gibbs not drafting and giving away draft picks that could become potential starters here? See this is a prime example of this teams bad choices, we are supposedly set to make noise in a weak division but can't because of injuries, good teams overcome injuries where we simply use them as excuses as to why we can NEVER turn the corner. I am hoping JC is the real deal, now with all the handcuffs taken off defenses will have to respect his arm, however he needs to spend more time on his accuracy:2cents: too many balls thrown either too high or behind, that is why Newman intercepted because JC didn't lead to the left and threw behind Randal El :cheers: had he thrown it in front instead of behind we win this game.........

Archived