Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Played Awesome

D'Pablo

I just gashed my hand on the wall while punching in frustration. This loss pissed me off more than most because our young QB played lights out. He did everything asked of him and had a career day. For all the negativity and anger, I'm still very proud of his play today. Congrads JC on your 67.6% completion percentage, 200+ yards, 16 yards rushing, and 3 TD passes in the face of many detractors.

Besides the two 2 minute drills, JC was a warrior out there. He's a bright spot on this pathetic day.

Absolutely, The guy looked great out there, no question about it... And nobody can blame him for the 2min. drill, wtf is he suppose to catch the ball too???

He played awesome. God that makes this loss so frustrating. Campbell plays awesome, Portis plays awesome, our wide receivers play like NFL players, our defense plays great, and then BAM!

Everything that can go wrong, does. Welcome to the 4th quarter of Redskins football.

Great job and kudos to Campbell. He's definitely showing that he's maturing well into a solid NFL QB.

Jason Campbell and Clinton Portis deserve better than the coaches they've got.

They played their hearts out and came up with big time performances only to be let down by this team's weak link....the bloated and overpaid coaching staff on both sides of the ball.

How Jason can be so effective and put up such gawdy numbers in the redzone only to be asked to hand off instead of trusting him to get us the TD and most likely the win, is inexcusable.

Hell, if he threw an interception, I could forgive it. But to not even try...shame on you Joe Gibbs....shame on you.

Archived