Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Played Awesome

D'Pablo

no quarterback that receives a 150 yard rushing yard effort should EVER lose a game.]\Campbell is incapable of getting the job done. I knew John Elway and Jason is no John Elway. In fact he is not even a Derek Anderson. He is barely a Mark Brunell.

You are an absolute idiot. What is your point. No one said he was John Elway. If fact, John Elway wasn't the great one (won 2 superbowls) until he got Terrell Davis.

Most coaches play to win the game. Our coaches play not to lose the game.

JC played good. Period. Derek Anderson lost today as well. If he was so great, he should've threw a TD on that last drive. They missed a 52 yarder.

:2cents:

no quarterback that receives a 150 yard rushing yard effort should EVER lose a game.]\Campbell is incapable of getting the job done. I knew John Elway and Jason is no John Elway. In fact he is not even a Derek Anderson. He is barely a Mark Brunell.

You think somebody with your age would have more common sense. JC did his job today. I don't know what game you were watching. When the redskins went to a semi no huddle and threw the ball he was on. Inside the redzone when they went to a set with wide recievers he threw touchdowns(x2). Once again if you send one person in a route he can easily be coverd by 3 and four people(cooley). The eagles was not buying that fake run pass in the endzone when the redskins took out all of there wide receivers and brought in mothing but tight ends. All Philly had to do was focus on Cooley. We are 5-4 and four and in the NFC sometimes 8-8 gets you in the wildcard.

P/S - I quess JC should have tackled westbrook on the screen. JC on does what the coaches send in, they let him down today.

haha Knowledge is right....you really are an idiot regardless of whether you are kidding or not. Jason Campbell, John Elway, Derek Anderson, and Mark Brunell? Those are the four quarterbacks you group together when assessing our qb's play?...Hahahahahahaha get a life you clown.

On a more serious note...I was glad to see that with the game on the line we went to our bread and butter, B. Lloyd streak down the sideline.

Better is the enemy of good, JRAB. Until this kid actually starts playing like he's being paid, he'll be an absolute and total BUST in my mind. He has shown neither an ability to provide Success, nor an ability to show Greatness in his play. With neither of the two criteria on which I judge skill position players in his favor, I'm not sure what there is left to do with him other than cut him loose at the end of the year and hope we can find someone worthwhile in the Free Agent Market

23/34 215 yds 3 TDs 0 INTs

This is his first season. He is actually considered a rookie and has made less mistakes than most rookies would!

If you looked up the word "tool" in the dictionary, your mug would be beside it. And I can almost bet you'd be wearing a Romo sits to pee jersey.

Other quotes welcome....please let this guy know that we think JC is a helluva QB!! :applause:

23/34 215 yds 3 TDs 0 INTs

This is his first season. He is actually considered a rookie and has made less mistakes than most rookies would!

If you looked up the word "tool" in the dictionary, your mug would be beside it. And I can almost bet you'd be wearing a Romo sits to pee jersey.

Other quotes welcome....please let this guy know that we think JC is a helluva QB!! :applause:

When was his quote typed??

Archived