Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell Played Awesome

D'Pablo

Boohoo, call out threads are against the rules, boohoo.

Accountability is being created here, these kinds of threads should be welcomed, it'll make this site better.

Well, he is a moderator. He is threatening someone for saying "shut up" but let someone else who is clearly breaking the rules slide. Hyprocrite, IMO.

Dude, I think Campbell did ok today too... but it isn't really a time to brag about it.

I realize you'd rather he play miserably and live down to your expectations of him, but this is the exact time to brag about his accomplishments. This was the toughest loss we've had this season (we were never in the Pats game). We lost based on play calling and game management and not because of our play. We need to focus on the positive rather than the negative.

I would think so. There are alot of Campbell haters on this board who will go without aknowledging his play today.

Not me... I've said so several times today.

He did fold at the end though and that's a big part of a QB's game.

He threw some TD's today, but leading the team is important too.

Personally, I just don't think either side should crow right now.

I realize you'd rather he play miserably and live down to your expectations of him' date=' but this is the exact time to brag about his accomplishments. This was the toughest loss we've had this season (we were never in the Pats game). We lost based on play calling and game management and not because of our play. We need to focus on the positive rather than the negative.[/quote']

BS. Read some of what I wrote today.

I've said he did much better and if he continues to improve... he'd prove me wrong.

Nothing is proven with one game either way.

Don't just lash out at fellow fans because you're mad about how the day went.

On a different note, we all need to cheer on San Fran tonight. We're on the outside looking in (right now, doesn't mean too much), but every little bit helps.

NFCN Packers

NFCE Cowboys

NFCS Tampa

NFCW Seattle

Wildcard Giants

Wildcard Detroit

Washington 5-4

Carolina 4-5

he played a good solid game today (fumble apart but on a failed 4th down it didnt matter much I guess). But AWESOME?! we lost. He played well and if we can get continuity great but we are a long way from there yet.

(By the way, 'continuity' for me means next season, the season after that and that, winning records, playoffs and maybe, just maybe a SB shot. I'm always amazed at how people on here treat a player/the team as champions after one game given what this team has acheived in the last 15 years - nothing)

On a different note, we all need to cheer on San Fran tonight. We're on the outside looking in (right now, doesn't mean too much), but every little bit helps.

NFCN Packers

NFCE Cowboys

NFCS Tampa

NFCW Seattle

Wildcard Giants

Wildcard Detroit

Washington 5-4

Carolina 4-5

They play tomorrow, but I know what you mean.

Not me... I've said so several times today.

He did fold at the end though and that's a big part of a QB's game.

He threw some TD's today, but leading the team is important too.

Personally, I just don't think either side should crow right now.

What? How did he fold? Did he fold when CP dropped a catchable ball? Did he fold when McCardell bobbled a perfectly thrown ball? Did he fold when on 4th and 13 the line didn't block anybody and he got hit by 3 Eagles before he could even get rid of the ball? Get a clue.

Boohoo, call out threads are against the rules, boohoo.

Accountability is being created here, these kinds of threads should be welcomed, it'll make this site better.

Why not just bump a previous thread?

Thats what was done with the "Thrash can't play" thread

And using the guys name in the thread is also over doing it :2cents:

JC had a Good game today (finally)

It is funny that some of JCs better games we lose (GB-Eagles 2)

What? How did he fold? Did he fold when CP dropped a catchable ball? Did he fold when McCardell bobbled a perfectly thrown ball? Did he fold when on 4th and 13 the line didn't block anybody and he got hit by 3 Eagles before he could even get rid of the ball? Get a clue.

Call it what you want... when the game was on the line the whole damn team folded.

BS. Read some of what I wrote today.

I've said he did much better and if he continues to improve... he'd prove me wrong.

Nothing is proven with one game either way.

Don't just lash out at fellow fans because you're mad about how the day went.

I can't take you seriously when you claim Campbell folded at the end of the game. That suggests that he was at fault for the loss. I'd like to see you prove it. Show me one errant pass or poor decision. You've put yourself in a corner and rather than simply state "Jason had a good game," you'd rather qualify it with "he folded at the end."

I can't take you seriously when you've argued against people that have said he shows potential for greatness. The mere fact that you're arguing against those states you felt like Campbell was/is going to fail as a QB. There is no lashing out going on here, just an extension of an ongoing discussion.

Absolutely, The guy looked great out there, no question about it... And nobody can blame him for the 2min. drill, wtf is he suppose to catch the ball too???

I am not blaming him for the 2 minute drill but man was that ugly!!! Why are we getting in the huddle on two minute drills and why are we running the ball?? Another sign of the coaches being too conservative!!!

Archived