Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A personal apology to Poke fans

Bacon

Your team is good. :( Really good. I'm not sure if it's the coaching, or Romo sits to pee's own talent, but you clearly have one of the best offenses I've seen in a while. :( I'm still not sold on your running game or defense as being anything more than decent, but there's nothing to complain about there either. :( How could such a tragedy occur?! The Skins are a good team, and will be there right at the very end, but I find it incredibly depressing that the Brokebacks are the team to beat. It stings. It really does. I made this thread so I wouldn't have to make one if/when you beat us in a couple of weeks. We'll probably be 6-3, you'll probably be 8-1 (gag), with the division on the line. Definitely good TV. I would say good luck, but then I would have my Skins fancard ripped out of my hands and thrown into the ES© incinerator.

I wish I were at the drinking age so I could join Who Del in his absinthe binge, but I can't. Life sucks. :mad:

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

That is all. :(

I appreciate the props, but lets see how the season plays out. Romo sits to pee could get hurt or we could have some injuries on the o-line like you guys have had. A lot can change in a hurry.

I look forward to more NFC East matchups. Save tonight, they're usually good games.

Your team is good. :( Really good. I'm not sure if it's the coaching, or Romo sits to pee's own talent, but you clearly have one of the best offenses I've seen in a while. :( I'm still not sold on your running game or defense as being anything more than decent, but there's nothing to complain about there either. :( How could such a tragedy occur?! The Skins are a good team, and will be there right at the very end, but I find it incredibly depressing that the Brokebacks are the team to beat. It stings. It really does. I made this thread so I wouldn't have to make one if/when you beat us in a couple of weeks. We'll probably be 6-3, you'll probably be 8-1 (gag), with the division on the line. Definitely good TV. I would say good luck, but then I would have my Skins fancard ripped out of my hands and thrown into the ES© incinerator.

I wish I were at the drinking age so I could join Who Del in his absinthe binge, but I can't. Life sucks. :mad:

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

Honestly-I didn't expect us to beat the Eagles tonight myself. Thought they gave us too many matchup nightmares(and DMac plays his best against us).

Just wait until you guys get Randy Thomas back in the stretch run.:2cents:

Ok, what exactly do you feel you have to apologize for? lol :laugh:...I think I missed it in your post.

I've bashed the Cowboys all season long. Even as far as essentially calling Romo sits to pee a fraud. :laugh: He's no fraud. Maybe not the next Favre, but he's talented.

I've bashed the Cowboys all season long. Even as far as essentially calling Romo sits to pee a fraud. :laugh: He's no fraud. Maybe not the next Favre, but he's talented.

Sadly, he's considerably above JC. I dont know if it's coaching, playcalling, or what. But Romo sits to pee is ahead of JC at the moment. I think talent wise, JC has potential to be very solid, but he's just not there yet. Props to Romo sits to pee. And yes, it makes me sick saying that. Deadly sick. Ok, ok...I gotta at least bash him a little.

His goofy smile makes me want to backhand slap him across the jaw with a rubber glove. There.....got it off my hairless chest. :laugh:

Yup. I have been pretty objective about Dallas (and Romo sits to pee) so I don't have anything to apologize for, but this win really gave me that "Dallas is looking like an NFC Champ" dread, but I will give them credit---they look like the best NFC team, with GB next, at this point. Cowboy fans may be looking at some very good times ahead for several seasons. Dammit to hell. :doh:

Yup. I have been very objective abouit Dallas and Romo sits to pee so don't have anyuthing to apologize for, but this win really gave me that "NFC Champ" dread which for me is a very bad feeling, but I will give credit---they look like the best NFC team, with GB next, at this point. Cowboy fans may be looking at some very good times ahead for several seasons. Dammit to hell.

If anything-be GLAD the Eagles lost today. If they had won, this would have given them that much needed shot in the arm for the 2nd half. The way it looks now-you guys should beat them next week, and our meeting with the Giants at the Meadowlands won't be easy.

I can see this scenario after next week:

Dallas 7-2

Giants 7-2

Skins 6-3

I can see this scenario after next week:

Dallas 7-2

Giants 7-2

Skins 6-3

If that were to happen, I'd have to make an apology thread for the Giants fans too. :laugh:

Thanks for being so gracious, Poke fans who have posted so far. Can't say I expect it to stay this way throughout the rest of the thread, but it's a good start. :cool:

the funny part is, I don't know that the Giants aren't even better. The way they're rushing the passer and flying around Eagles' style on D....that D looks awfully good. Eli's certainly improved and Burress is flat out unstoppable. Very interested to see how that game plays out between the boys and gints next week.

Either way, yes, the Cowboys are for real and Romo sits to pee can straight up ball. :mad:

What's the big deal? The pukes beat another team with a losing record. I'd forgotten how bad the Eagles were...

The big deal is that you work yourself into a frenzy all week touting Dallas' opponent as this and that and so dangerous blah blah... only to come back say "Ohhhhh, it slipped my mind how bad those guys were etc. etc.".... as if WE had nothing to do with the outcome.. No accountability, no balance.. hence NO RESPECT. just excuses, just BS... Just tr1.

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

****!

Well, it's only the halfway point but if Bacon can see we're pretty good then we must be doing something right. :D You are one stubborn sun of a gun...

The big deal is that you work yourself into a frenzy all week touting Dallas' opponent as this and that and so dangerous blah blah... only to come back say "Ohhhhh, it slipped my mind how bad those guys were etc. etc.".... as if WE had nothing to do with the outcome.. No accountability, no balance.. hence NO RESPECT. just excuses, just BS... Just tr1.

No, THA, you are working yourself into a frenzy...on a Skins board. :laugh:

The pukes beat another bad team (you know, with a losing record going in).

True or false?

Riddle me this, how many teams have the pukes beaten that had a winning record when they played them?

I'll wait....

Honestly-I didn't expect us to beat the Eagles tonight myself. Thought they gave us too many matchup nightmares(and DMac plays his best against us).

Just wait until you guys get Randy Thomas back in the stretch run.:2cents:

you are joking right?

Yup. I have been pretty objective about Dallas (and Romo sits to pee) so I don't have anything to apologize for, but this win really gave me that "Dallas is looking like an NFC Champ" dread, but I will give them credit---they look like the best NFC team, with GB next, at this point. Cowboy fans may be looking at some very good times ahead for several seasons. Dammit to hell. :doh:

nice to see some objectivity here.

p.s. congrats on a character building comeback yesterday...the division is shaping up to be very competitive...

No, THA, you are working yourself into a frenzy...on a Skins board. :laugh:

The pukes beat another bad team (you know, with a losing record going in).

True or false?

Riddle me this, how many teams have the pukes beaten that had a winning record when they played them?

I'll wait....

... Dallas wins verse winning teams .... ONE.

... and the Skins with a whopping .... ONE.

Dallas is 0-1 against such teams.

So you're saying that no one really knows how good Dallas can be? My sentiments exactly.

Archived