Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When are we going to show Dan Snyder that we are tired

gobigred

Take it easy folks. This years acquisitions were probably the best the front office ever achieved since Snyder owned the team. And wow, no giving away any draft picks this time. MAYBE they're learning something. Maybe they'll take away Vinny's Carte Blanche card forever. Give them a couple of years to beef up the lines, grab some decent WR's, and maybe a good RB in the process. Maybe the next coach can put it all together and come up with a powerhouse.

OK, it's alot of "what if's", but don't be so quick on the trigger finger yet. I think we're just a couple of years away... and if we've waited THIS long... THAT ain't too long. :2cents:

"Get back @ Snyder"

LMAO...

Just remember this...for every Marty Schott....there is a Joe Gibbs...and for every Deion Sanders...there is a Marcus Washington...and for every Taylor Jacobs...there is a Chris Cooley / Sean Taylor / Laron Landry / Laddell Betts...and for every LaVar Arrington...there is a Chris Samuels...

Never Boo your own team. Never.

AGREED!

We are not Philly.

But the original poster has made a very good point.

When is enough ENOUGH and what are we fans going to do about it?

The Redskins have SO much potential. They just gotta fight harder.

It never fails to amuse me that when you start ****ing about Dan just being in it for the money & how he just hates & despises this fanbase, that none of you realise he's footing the bill for ES & allowing you to ***** n moan about him at his expense.

I read this sight all the time

and it is one thing I have not heard yet.WE ARE TIRED OF THIS S*** AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. :mad: ]I think it is time for the fans to stop complaining to each other and start showing it in a way to get some attention. When this team is loosing games we should show more intensity as a team. I think that is what is missing. I know it could be in the locker room but I don't see it in the game. I think the problem is Dan Snyder now because he needs to do a Jerry Jones. (yea I said it) and get pissed off. I am not one who is saying this due to the butt whipping that we got Sunday but I am just not getting the attitude with the wins either. We have been champions before and know what the chemistry looks like, I don't see it, do you? So what is the answer Boo there buts to death at the games when they don't play good and then hit them were it hurts in the pocketbook (Dan) We have a good team with a good record but I not seeing the intensity that we need to show that we are ready now. Anything short of the NFC Championship is not good enough. This team has been together to long. (4 years as a whole) Thanks for reading.

Obviously if you've never read anyone saying we should show Snyder how we feel, you either are lying about how long you've been reading the site, or you can't read.

~Bang

It never fails to amuse me that when you start ****ing about Dan just being in it for the money & how he just hates & despises this fanbase, that none of you realise he's footing the bill for ES & allowing you to ***** n moan about him at his expense.

:laugh:

I still can't grasp why this is a free service.

I read this sight all the time and it is one thing I have not heard yet. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS S*** AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. :mad: I think it is time for the fans to stop complaining to each other and start showing it in a way to get some attention. When this team is loosing games we should show more intensity as a team. I think that is what is missing. I know it could be in the locker room but I don't see it in the game. I think the problem is Dan Snyder now because he needs to do a Jerry Jones. (yea I said it) and get pissed off. I am not one who is saying this due to the butt whipping that we got Sunday but I am just not getting the attitude with the wins either. We have been champions before and know what the chemistry looks like, I don't see it, do you? So what is the answer Boo there buts to death at the games when they don't play good and then hit them were it hurts in the pocketbook (Dan) We have a good team with a good record but I not seeing the intensity that we need to show that we are ready now. Anything short of the NFC Championship is not good enough. This team has been together to long. (4 years as a whole) Thanks for reading.

Are you a season ticket holder?

If you are, you are giving them up, right, and sitting home?

Hit Dan in the pocketbook.

Give up your tickets.

And you NEVER EVER BOO your team.

Period.

I read this sight all the time and it is one thing I have not heard yet. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS S*** AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. :mad: .

Well, I'd say you don't read here as often as you say, or you would have seen threads of this nature since you joined. We have at least a dozen a year. They have never made any difference.

You would have a better chance of having sex with Dee Snyder, then getting Dan Snyder or the team to listen to you.

:cheers:

Well, I'd say you don't read here as often as you say, or you would have seen threads of this nature since you joined. We have at least a dozen a year. They have never made any difference.

You would have a better chance of having sex with Dee Snyder, then getting Dan Snyder or the team to listen to you.

:cheers:

Pete, ya gotta Stay Hungry. I know you've said 'I Wanna Rock', but only because you think 'We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore'.

Archived