Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When are we going to show Dan Snyder that we are tired

gobigred

I read this sight all the time and it is one thing I have not heard yet. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS S*** AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. :mad: I think it is time for the fans to stop complaining to each other and start showing it in a way to get some attention. When this team is loosing games we should show more intensity as a team. I think that is what is missing. I know it could be in the locker room but I don't see it in the game. I think the problem is Dan Snyder now because he needs to do a Jerry Jones. (yea I said it) and get pissed off. I am not one who is saying this due to the butt whipping that we got Sunday but I am just not getting the attitude with the wins either. We have been champions before and know what the chemistry looks like, I don't see it, do you? So what is the answer Boo there buts to death at the games when they don't play good and then hit them were it hurts in the pocketbook (Dan) We have a good team with a good record but I not seeing the intensity that we need to show that we are ready now. Anything short of the NFC Championship is not good enough. This team has been together to long. (4 years as a whole) Thanks for reading.

I will NEVER boo any Redskin unless I see a player who is clearly dogging it out there.

Booing is directed at the field, not the owner's box, and it accomplishes nothing positive.

The only thing we can do to get through to Snyder is to keep agitating. You'd think at some point he'll get tired of the bad press, not to mention the losing.

But no, we are 4-3, so I really don't think I'll be boycotting the stadium just yet.

The only way to show him is to stop going to the games. If you go, take metro instead of paying for parking. Put beers and food in your pockets - don't spend a dime on concessions. The only thing this man understands is money. Wins, losses, boos? Meh.

I've stopped going to the games and spending money on this team. We just need about 100k other people to do the same.

What has Dan Synder done???

are you gonna tell him that you are tired of Gibbs, his play calling, fire him?

why not tell Gibbs that fans are tired...

a few years ago, i'm on board with complaining to Dan, now the blame is on Gibbs

Dude, Gibbs is coach #5 under this man, with almost zero success for ANY of them. Once Gibbs goes, things get worse before they get better.

Yeah, we should all stop being Skins fans. Then Snyder will want to win, instead of wanting to lose.

Seriously, Snyder wants to win just as much as you or I. "Boycotting" or whatever, isn't going to magically send the message that Snyder needs to run things differently. And even if it did, what makes you so sure the new direction would be the right one?

Last time I checked, we're 4-3, and before we lost to possibly the greatest team ever, the "Snyder needs to go, Gibbs needs to go, we need a massive change" 20 or so threads that were popping up had actually stopped. Sadly, a lot of fans here only want to post when something bad happens. Am I the only one who finds it absolutely pathetic that there are twice as many people on here after a loss than after a win?

One more thing to the OP: how is booing and not buying stuff exactly going to send any message other than we need to win more games? You don't think the owner, coaches, and players want to win more games?

It's funny how everyone wanted Snyder to back off, and now that he has, everyone wants Snyder to interfere. Sadly, I'm starting to believe the Skins fan base, as a whole, doesn't know what it wants, other than more wins. Sadly, this has led to many thinking that there is only one way to win in the NFL, and that way is whatever "flavor of the month" team is doing.

The Orioles have been trying to send a message to Angelos for years... owners like these guys don't care as long as they are making money and Snyder is making plenty of money. I was a part of the Angelos protest last year (my picture was even in the New York Times and SI among other news outlets) and it was useless. The only way to hurt them is in the wallet and the only way to do that is not go to games and not spend money on merchandise -- I for one can not do that because I love the Skins too much to miss out on the season. And like another poster said the season ticket waiting list is so long Snyders gravy train will never run dry

Seriously, Snyder wants to win just as much as you or I. QUOTE]

I very much agree with this statement. He unlike crap Angelos whom I referred to in my previous post Snyder actually does care about producing a winning team.However, I don't believe that he is going about it the right way.

I read this sight all the time and it is one thing I have not heard yet. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS S*** AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE. :mad: I think it is time for the fans to stop complaining to each other and start showing it in a way to get some attention. When this team is loosing games we should show more intensity as a team. I think that is what is missing. I know it could be in the locker room but I don't see it in the game. I think the problem is Dan Snyder now because he needs to do a Jerry Jones. (yea I said it) and get pissed off. I am not one who is saying this due to the butt whipping that we got Sunday but I am just not getting the attitude with the wins either. We have been champions before and know what the chemistry looks like, I don't see it, do you? So what is the answer Boo there buts to death at the games when they don't play good and then hit them were it hurts in the pocketbook (Dan) We have a good team with a good record but I not seeing the intensity that we need to show that we are ready now. Anything short of the NFC Championship is not good enough. This team has been together to long. (4 years as a whole) Thanks for reading.

I hope you stay in South Carolina. If you don't like the product stay home. Booing only hurts your players and the other teams love it.

Seriously, Snyder wants to win just as much as you or I. QUOTE]

I very much agree with this statement. He unlike crap Angelos whom I referred to in my previous post Snyder actually does care about producing a winning team.However, I don't believe that he is going about it the right way.

That is true this team is run like a dot com not a franchise. Where other than on a Daniel Snyder owned team is there so many associate head coaches? Either you are or your not. Snyder has his gopher in Vinny, I mean he couldn't cut it in San Francisco but yet is Danny's personal raquetball buddy.

The truth to this all is one would hope that SOONER rather than later Snyder will adjust his tactics and bring in YOUNG competent management to finally build a true foundation that will be based on true knowledge and understanding of the sport and not like a privately held company where the owner runs a muck. :2cents:

We all must also give Danny credit where else would a head coach that still has the same issues from 4 years ago still be employed? However Gibbs is like a religious figure here and that alone gives him more time than he truly deserves. If Gibbs didn't win when he was here the first time he would have been shown the door long ago.

Great thread and even better idea.

If Fed Ex was at 50% capacity next weekend.....all concession prices would drop by 30% overnight.

If it was at 50% for the next game......Heads would roll in the front office.

You do have the power to make changes in the organization.

Or, you can be wimpy......continue to pay for a crap product, and show up live for the game. "Thanks Dan.....may I have another?"

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Archived