Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1977 JC Penney catalog (Merged with Plaid--Yechh!)

Spaceman Spiff

You and me both! I think my mom must have bought some of my clothes from that catalog. :laugh:

I used to love me some big collar bright ass silk shirts. They went well with the bell bottoms and the platform shoes. :doh: indeed.

Ah, those painful childhood memories!

You and me both! I think my mom must have bought some of my clothes from that catalog. :laugh:

I used to love me some big collar bright ass silk shirts. They went well with the bell bottoms and the platform shoes. :doh: indeed.

Ah, those painful childhood memories!

In 30 years everyone will be laughing at what we're wearing now.

I'm not sure that's true. I don't see too many people laughing at 50's or 60's fashion. They aren't considered cool anymore and while I'm sure you could find some extremely ugly examples... it doesn't come close to match the ugly of the 70's and 80's. That was just a horrible time period for fashion.

I'm not sure that's true. I don't see too many people laughing at 50's or 60's fashion. They aren't considered cool anymore and while I'm sure you could find some extremely ugly examples... it doesn't come close to match the ugly of the 70's and 80's. That was just a horrible time period for fashion.

I'm laughing now...especially at the pants 3 sizes too big on the men and the hip hugging mens jeans on the girls that are 3 sizes too small...especially when fat girls where them and their belly sticks out like they are pregnant. :laugh:

Bring back the 70's designer jeans for the chics :notworthy

I'm laughing now...especially at the pants 3 sizes too big on the men and the hip hugging mens jeans on the girls that are 3 sizes too small...especially when fat girls where them and their belly sticks out like they are pregnant. :laugh:

Bring back the 70's designer jeans for the chics :notworthy

1- Hip hugger jeans on chics are great.

2- Generally speaking men where jeans that fit better now then the did in years past when they all went for the Chuck Norris snug look. The super baggy crap is strickly hip hop culture and look stupid.

The fashion I hate of today is what Maddox named "tit curtains"

pregnant_tot5.jpg

In the late '70's I saw the Village People and Gloria Gaynor in concert at the Baltimore Arena wearing a shiny new black silk shirt with a big ass color and flowers pasted all over it. Talk about the '70's. Mom I love ya, but damn. :doh:

You know how I know you are gay? ^^^^^^^^

.....hip hugging mens jeans on the girls that are 3 sizes too small...especially when fat girls where them and their belly sticks out like they are pregnant. :laugh:

You sir are describing what is referred to as a "muffin top".

I think I remember that catalog. :paranoid: Long hair, parted in the middle, some type...interesting shirt and bell bottom jeans. The good old days. ;) (They had the coolest toys in the J.C. Penny Catalog too).

( Now some 30 years from now, someone will do the same for 2007).

• 6 months later...

Archived