Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fan in need of favor - Your votes are needed - TK Endorsed Thread :)

Arsenic

I'm a die-hard skins fans and have been visiting this site for a couple years now. I would definitely help any other skins fan, if needed, and I'm hoping that maybe some of you could help me out a bit aswell. This is the email that I've been using, explaining the situation and the favor I'm asking from you. Thanks, in advance. :logo:

A very popular band called HELLYEAH is playing at Rams Head in Baltimore, MD on December 5th. They're allowing local bands to compete for the opening slot in each city.

Arsenic, my band, is asking for your help. Please go to www.eventful.com/vote_arsenic and click on "Demand it." Be sure to enter Baltimore, MD as your location.

Rams Head is a very nice venue and all the bands playing the show are HUGE! (other bands include Blood Simple & Otep). This would be a very good break for Arsenic to have the opportunity to perform at this venue.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Please forward this email to anyone that you think would be willing to help and vote for Arsenic. Lets make this happen!

Thanks again,

Josh Pickeral (bass guitar)

Arsenic - since 1996

www.myspace.com/Arsenic

STATUS OF COMPETITION (1:08PM 10/18)

Arsenic (Us) - 243 votes

Competition (Them) - 225 votes

I have a long month of bugging people on myspace ahead of me. But if we can pull this one off, it'll be well worth the effort.

BIG THANKS TO TK! :cheers:

Anything for a Redskin fan.....you can count my vote.

Do you know where you stand as compared to the other groups?

Well you know what really urks me? The fact that another band who just joined the competition came in with 80 votes out of nowhere. This wouldn't bother me except for the fact that this band only has 100 or so myspace friends so they obviously dont have a large internet fanbase. This leads me to the conclusion that they're cheating and creating their own multiple email accounts.

As of now, we have 110 votes compared to their 85 votes. So help me out fellas; spread the word. We can't let the cheaters win.

Compare our music and I'm sure you'll enjoy Arsenic more so than the other band, regardless of whether or not you like heavier music.

Us

www.myspace.com/Arsenic

Them

http://myspace.com/heschent

I've been playing music with Arsenic since I was 12 years old. I'm now 24. Add the fact that Arsenic has NEVER had a single member change and you'll realize how much passion we have for what we do. My brother is in the band aswell (I play bass, he plays drums). We both work at a computer all day & basically live on Extremeskins.com.

Thanks again to everyone who's voted. Every single vote makes a difference and I really do appreciate it. I'll keep everyone updated on the battle for votes.

Please spread the word. With help from my fellow skins fans, I know we can stomp em.

Archived