Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You may think twice on going to the bathroom outside

jbooma

For those guys who sometimes can not hold it and go for the closest tree to go well you could get in trouble for that.

On the Junkies this am one of the guys was talking abot how last Friday he had to go #2 so bad he decided to go on someone's driveway. A cop and a lawyer both called into the show to inform him had there been a police officer around to witness that then he would have been arrested for indecent exposure or nudity in public.

The problem now those are now classified under the "sex offender" laws. So if you get charged with one of those you will be put on the "sex offender" list. The cop mentioned there was guy who just peed near a tree but someone saw him and called the cops, he was lucky because they did not charge him, but now they can.

If you have to go, just make sure no one can see you AT ALL or you will be on the List :laugh: :laugh:

Ive gotten warnings like 10 times. :laugh:

I heard a voice... "when you're finished, please zip up and hand me your driver's license with a dry hand" :doh:

WTF lady, you think I pissed on my hand? How do you go to the bathroom?

Then I argued with her about her definition of "public", since I was on private property. She said "public eye"... to which I said what if the blinds were open in the bathroom? At that point her partner came over, who was busy writing my friends a ticket for open container, and told me to shut my mouth or I was going to jail.

Good times. :)

I heard a voice... "when you're finished, please zip up and hand me your driver's license with a dry hand" :doh:

Then I argued with her about her definition of "public", since I was on private property. She said "public eye"... to which I said what if the blinds were open in the bathroom? At that point her partner came over, who was busy writing my friends a ticket for open container, and told me to shut my mouth or I was going to jail.

Good times. :)

I wont get into my adventures, but rest assured, i have marked Arlington as my territory, like a wolf.

I wont get into my adventures, but rest assured, i have marked Arlington as my territory, like a wolf.

yea yea yea, I lived in Arlington for 27 years (6-33 yo) and I started drinking beer at 8 yo, you've got a lot of catching up to do. I deforested half of Arlington, next time you piss on a dead tree you'll know "Big Daddy" has been there 1st :silly:

Imagine how much money PG county could make this Sunday at Fed Ex. All you suckers who water the grass on Piss mountain are sex offenders :laugh:

Heh, i cant imagine slipping down that hill to the bottom, i bet the ground is toxic down there lmao i dont use it, f that :D

About 4 years ago I was up at the University of Dayton at a big house party. I had to piss so I went to the side of the house. A cop comes up, cuffs me, tells me Im getting a public masturbation ticket. I was pretty drunk, and thought to myself theres no way I am going to explain this to my parents. 5 minutes later I was back in the house, then about 2 minutes after that, I was running away from about 3 cops. Any guesses what happened in between being cuffed and getting back to the house. Oh, and it didnt involve any violence. Lets see if anyone can be creative like I was that night.

About 4 years ago I was up at the University of Dayton at a big house party. I had to piss so I went to the side of the house. A cop comes up, cuffs me, tells me Im getting a public masturbation ticket. I was pretty drunk, and thought to myself theres no way I am going to explain this to my parents. 5 minutes later I was back in the house, then about 2 minutes after that, I was running away from about 3 cops. Any guesses what happened in between being cuffed and getting back to the house. Oh, and it didnt involve any violence. Lets see if anyone can be creative like I was that night.

You decide if you were going to get a ticket for masturbation, you might as well actually masturbate before you get tossed in the clink?

yea yea yea, I lived in Arlington for 27 years (6-33 yo) and I started drinking beer at 8 yo, you've got a lot of catching up to do. I deforested half of Arlington, next time you piss on a dead tree you'll know "Big Daddy" has been there 1st :silly:

100 years ago doesnt count old man. ;)

i think you intentionally pissed yourself while in the cop car

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, for starters, she probably goes sitting down :silly:

You told the cop you had explosive diarhea?*

Then you crawled out of the bathroom window, they spotted you and chased you

That's my guess.

*also a great excuse for speeding, FYI :)

Archived