Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You may think twice on going to the bathroom outside

jbooma

About 4 years ago I was up at the University of Dayton at a big house party. I had to piss so I went to the side of the house. A cop comes up, cuffs me, tells me Im getting a public masturbation ticket. I was pretty drunk, and thought to myself theres no way I am going to explain this to my parents. 5 minutes later I was back in the house, then about 2 minutes after that, I was running away from about 3 cops. Any guesses what happened in between being cuffed and getting back to the house. Oh, and it didnt involve any violence. Lets see if anyone can be creative like I was that night.

Crapped your pants.

Very close guesses. I was only 20, got caught with a beer in my hand also. Anyhow, I hand my fake id, which happened just to be some random guy's real license. He calls it in to check for warrants etc. Now I know im really screwed, because Im pretty sure it was stolen before I got it. So I tell him I have to take a dump. He tells me to wait, I tell him I cant and Im about to crap myself. So he asks these girls if I can use their bathroom, at which I was ready to climb out their window. They say its not their house, so I keep begging. Finally he goes, alright, I know what youre talking about, and gives me back the fake and I head back. Thats when about 3 cops show up knowing it was a stolen id. Thats when I took off. Always use crapping yourself.

No, that's Saudi Arabia. You can get your head cut off for it.

Actually, urinating and even defecating in public is Saudi Arabia. My sister told me one of the most disgusting things she saw over there was how the Saudis had no problem pulling over to the side of the rode to relieve themselves, #1 or #2.

Allright, while we are on this topic, what about if you get caught having sex w/ your girlfriend outside. I know I have been adventurous in the past.

Would the 2 of you be placed on this list if you were convicted of indecent exposure for being adventurous?

For those guys who sometimes can not hold it and go for the closest tree to go well you could get in trouble for that.

On the Junkies this am one of the guys was talking abot how last Friday he had to go #2 so bad he decided to go on someone's driveway. A cop and a lawyer both called into the show to inform him had there been a police officer around to witness that then he would have been arrested for indecent exposure or nudity in public.

The problem now those are now classified under the "sex offender" laws. So if you get charged with one of those you will be put on the "sex offender" list. The cop mentioned there was guy who just peed near a tree but someone saw him and called the cops, he was lucky because they did not charge him, but now they can.

If you have to go, just make sure no one can see you AT ALL or you will be on the List :laugh: :laugh:

Public urination and defecation is illegal, anyway. But, what was this guy thinking to do something like that on someone's property? He should be arrested just for the stupidity of it all.

Archived