Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Anyone Gone To CZ To Do A Thread That JC is NFC Offensive Player Of The Week?

tr1

I wasn't trying to put a downer on the thread...it was a friendly jab at one puke fan who actually posted in it, and chose to let the whole thing fly right over his head...

But BigD, the poster boy for defending anything puke-ish, got into a snit when someone criticized CZ. His panties in a bundle was kind of fun... :D

Dude loves to find his validation for fandom here

We just need these Cowgirl fans to take our coupons and go away

Eh, its one of those...

The thing there is half the posters talk about ES, or Art in particular seemingly every time a Redskin fan gets a the upper hand

I.E a retort will be "go back to Art on ES" or something silly

I don't think CZ is mentioned here but 4 times a year

Many there really do seem to have an obsession or envy for this board. I rarely see a reference to that site here.

Hostile, who posted in this thread, has always been a stand up guy in my book. But there are so many others who are seemingly unable or unwilling to debate or post intelligent opinions that I stopped posting over there quite a while ago.

I do find it humorous that one of their members posted a thread there linking pages of our game thread at the end of Monday night's game, making fun of us for our disappointment, and suggesting that their members take a look for a good laugh.

If only we had known, like they did, that the Cowboys were going to miss the conversion only to win it :20 seconds later in the freakish manner that they did, we wouldn't have been disappoined at all...we'd have been prepared. ;)

Many there really do seem to have an obsession or envy for this board. I rarely see a reference to that site here.

Hostile, who posted in this thread, has always been a stand up guy in my book. But there are so many others who are seemingly unable or unwilling to debate or post intelligent opinions that I stopped posting over there quite a while ago.

I do find it humorous that one of their members posted a thread there linking pages of our game thread at the end of Monday night's game, making fun of us for our disappointment, and suggesting that their members take a look for a good laugh.

If only we had known, like they did, that the Cowboys were going to miss the conversion only to win it :20 seconds later in the freakish manner that they did, we wouldn't have been disappoined at all...we'd have been prepared. ;)

I saw that and laughed. CZ's members have some sick obsession with this place, which is why half of them post over here in ATN. It is very very rare you see CZ even mentioned no our site, where I think they mention ES at least once a week

The mods for the most part were fun to debate with. I enjoyed talking football with Hostile, he knows his stuff. The members there in general though have no intelligent or original thoughts in a Redskins-Cowboys debate except the same tired, irrelevant talking points, and that is if they even have the intelligence to know what those talking points are

You made a point of calling me out as a reason why you won't come back to Cowboyszone. I would just like to point out that is your decision.

In a discussion there I am not a Moderator, I am a member of the forum like everyone else. No different than you, even though you're there as a visitor and me as a fan of the team. I am only a Moderator if I have to govern something. To my knowledge you have never been governed. Your account shows no infractions or warnings. In other words, you've never been moderated there.

Therefore the problem seems to be that I had the audacity to disagree with you and prove your contentions wrong. Forgive me for not knowing the protocol of dealing with you. Disagreement with your theories equals repression. From now on I will know this. I may not fall in line with your expectations if I disagree with you, but at least I will know what you expect.

For the record, I have long been an advocate that Art Monk deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. I believe it is a travesty that he isn't. I just disagreed with your stance that he retired as the greatest WR in NFL history and I proved that he wasn't. Being the greatest isn't a pre-requisite of the Hall of Fame. So I have no earthly clue why this wounds you so badly. My apologies that it hurt your feelings. I assumed it was a discussion. As in a give and take of ideas on both sides of the issue.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

No, you debate with a lot of football knowledge, but about as much attention span to what my point was, Monk in the HOF, as a sixth grader.

I can understand the rules there, like here, the home team gets the benefit of the doubt. Just if you want to divert what I was getting at to circle-jerk a point that IMO doesn't matter, you and you fellow Dallass friends can do it with yourselves.

I'm not saying you're the worst ever, and I understand that the rivalry and therefore "you sucks" back and forth are part of it. It's just for example, here the moderators actually act like moderators, instead of like you.

Appreciate that it was just a discussion, it's just based on posting at both places I can honestly say this is the better place to hear what both sides have to say, even though it's slanted to the skins here.

I got that you wanted to debate whether Monk was the best ever before Rice, and while I got my opinion I respect on this there's room for disagreement. It's just when it got to the point it was me vs. a bunch cowpuke fans that gave no consideration to the points I made, it wasn't a debate anymore. I don't do brick walls.

edit: And you can remove my account if you want, just to remove dead-weight from your members list. I'm serious about not going back. Appreciate that you guys really didn't try to insult me with personal attacks or anything. IMO it's just not worth posting or looking at your board. (OK, I know that's a really back handed compliment or insult one or the other, but that's what I really mean by not going back.)

No. it was stupid to even try going there. That and reading my posts about Rice, you still fail at reading comprehension.

I read the thread and even though the poster was half-joking he made that statement do downplay Art Monk career. He implied that if Monk didn't play as long as he did he would just be mediocre. However, you shouldn't have gone as far as saying he was the best ever when he retired though. The funny part is the thread gone from "Does Darrell Green deserve to be in the Hall of Fame" to "Who would you rather have Green vs Sander". Those 'Puke fans are funny.

You made a point of calling me out as a reason why you won't come back to Cowboyszone. I would just like to point out that is your decision.

In a discussion there I am not a Moderator, I am a member of the forum like everyone else. No different than you, even though you're there as a visitor and me as a fan of the team. I am only a Moderator if I have to govern something. To my knowledge you have never been governed. Your account shows no infractions or warnings. In other words, you've never been moderated there.

Therefore the problem seems to be that I had the audacity to disagree with you and prove your contentions wrong. Forgive me for not knowing the protocol of dealing with you. Disagreement with your theories equals repression. From now on I will know this. I may not fall in line with your expectations if I disagree with you, but at least I will know what you expect.

For the record, I have long been an advocate that Art Monk deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. I believe it is a travesty that he isn't. I just disagreed with your stance that he retired as the greatest WR in NFL history and I proved that he wasn't. Being the greatest isn't a pre-requisite of the Hall of Fame. So I have no earthly clue why this wounds you so badly. My apologies that it hurt your feelings. I assumed it was a discussion. As in a give and take of ideas on both sides of the issue.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

You are the worst moderator I've ever seen. I give the mods here a lot of flak but you are at the bottom of the barrel. I remember going on to CZ in 06 and posting a thread about how our draft > your draft and then all I got was a bunch of personal attacks from you and your ****es...funny, because Skins did have a much better draft than the Turds in '06.

I read the thread and even though the poster was half-joking he made that statement do downplay Art Monk career. He implied that if Monk didn't play as long as he did he would just be mediocre. However, you shouldn't have gone as far as saying he was the best ever when he retired though. The funny part is the thread gone from "Does Darrell Green deserve to be in the Hall of Fame" to "Who would you rather have Green vs Sander". Those 'Puke fans are funny.

Yeah, and I really shouldn't complain about them switching my topic considering *I* was really off topic on the thread.:) But we honor Walter Payton, Emmitt Smith, Steve Largent, and others for records set over time as well as excellence. And Monk was the go-to guy plenty of times during his redskin career...

Anyways, at the point the argument was "He was kidding about Bledsoe" "No he wasn't", "Yes he was", I felt like I was participating in a rowdy middle-school classroom, and that's why I don't go there anymore.

You are the worst moderator I've ever seen. I give the mods here a lot of flak but you are at the bottom of the barrel. I remember going on to CZ in 06 and posting a thread about how our draft > your draft and then all I got was a bunch of personal attacks from you and your ****es...funny, because Skins did have a much better draft than the Turds in '06.

Funny because the Landry pick alone > their draft.

I was talking about the '06 draft. Our draft of McIntosh (possible Pro Bowler), Montgomery (starting NT), Golston (no. 3 DT), and Doughty (ST/depth > their draft of Carpenter (bust), Fasano (nice blocking TE), Jason Hatcher (decent DE depth), Pat Watkins (scrub), and Paul McQuistan (scrub). Keep in mind too that they also had 3 more picks than us and we found 3 of our 4 guys on Day 2.

3 of our picks play significant roles on our team while only 2 do the same for them and one of them (Carpenter) has a role only because of his draft status.

I remember telling these retarded hicks over at CZ that Montgomery was going to be a good player, but all I got was that I was "a stupid Skins troll."

You have to be absolutely kidding me with 1 first day pick right. Spencer is making a hell of an impact at OLB/DE. Throw in Clevelands 1st rounder in '08 and it's all the more sweeter. Free and Marten provide good depth at tackle. Did you notice that #6 guy with ice cold blood in his veins MN? Nick Folk has not missed a kick all season.

No, you debate with a lot of football knowledge, but about as much attention span to what my point was, Monk in the HOF, as a sixth grader.
So a 6th grader can out debate you?

I'll refrain from an insult in return, because this isn't my house.

Your point that I debated was not Monk in the HOF. It was Monk as the best WR ever when he retired. You can spin it any way you want.

I can understand the rules there, like here, the home team gets the benefit of the doubt. Just if you want to divert what I was getting at to circle-jerk a point that IMO doesn't matter, you and you fellow Dallass friends can do it with yourselves.
I know he played a long time but Jerry Rice was never a Dallas Cowboy. If you don't believe me please look it up. You will find that he played for the 49ers (I hate them), Raiders (I hate them), Seahawks (after last year I hate them :D ), and one last season trying to make the Broncos (I hate them). It had nothing whatsoever to do with a home team flavor. It was about proper respect for the best guy to ever play the position, maybe the best guy to ever play the game regardless of position.
I'm not saying you're the worst ever, and I understand that the rivalry and therefore "you sucks" back and forth are part of it. It's just for example, here the moderators actually act like moderators, instead of like you.
Just for the record, I do not engage in the "you suck" and "go away" banter. I like it when opposing fans who are knowledgable and have a sense of humor come to the site. I will knock down a troll, but I do that even if they are Cowboys trolls. I will jump into a debate, but I do that even against Cowboys fans. I debate very passionately against some people who I consider my best friends on that site.

I do not like Cowboys fans crapping here any more than I like anyone crapping back there. Dealing with crap is not fun. I respect this site, even when I don't agree with some things here. I never come here to gloat. I never come here to be a jerk. I rarely post. I tried to joke around the first time I came here and it was not received well at all. Out of respect, I backed off and stay away for the most part.

As for "acting like a Moderator," I'll simply repeat what I said before. You weren't moderated. You've never received an infraction or warning from any Mod on our site. Not one single infraction. Ergo, you have no frigging idea how I moderate. Not one single solitary clue. On the forum, in public view, I am a poster with an opinion, not a Mod. I don't flex my Mod muscles. Had I "moderated" you it would have been via PM in private and I would have done so with tact unless you were grossly out of line. Don't blame me that you see the title and figure if I disagree with you that you're in some kind of trouble. That isn't me man. Never will be.

Appreciate that it was just a discussion, it's just based on posting at both places I can honestly say this is the better place to hear what both sides have to say, even though it's slanted to the skins here.
This means nothing to me. I don't say that to offend. I simply don't care about a competition between the sites as to which is better, or which has better discussions.

I get into good discussions with anyone who will step up to the mike and sing their song. You want to earn my respect, all you have to do is carry on an intelligent debate and have a sense of humor.

I got that you wanted to debate whether Monk was the best ever before Rice, and while I got my opinion I respect on this there's room for disagreement. It's just when it got to the point it was me vs. a bunch cowpuke fans that gave no consideration to the points I made, it wasn't a debate anymore. I don't do brick walls.
You can disagree with me all you want that Monk was better than Jerry Rice. You want proof? That thread is al the proof you need. At no point were you made to feel unwelcome by me. Not my fault it hurt your feelings.
edit: And you can remove my account if you want, just to remove dead-weight from your members list. I'm serious about not going back. Appreciate that you guys really didn't try to insult me with personal attacks or anything. IMO it's just not worth posting or looking at your board. (OK, I know that's a really back handed compliment or insult one or the other, but that's what I really mean by not going back.)
You were there just a few hours ago.

I don't remove accounts. You're welcome to come back any time you like and debate any subject you want. If you don't, that's your call.

I won't lose a minute's sleep either way.

I was talking about the '06 draft. Our draft of McIntosh (possible Pro Bowler)

Possible Pro Bowler?

Montgomery (starting NT), Golston (no. 3 DT), and Doughty (ST/depth > their draft of Carpenter (bust), Fasano (nice blocking TE), Jason Hatcher (decent DE depth), Pat Watkins (scrub), and Paul McQuistan (scrub). Keep in mind too that they also had 3 more picks than us and we found 3 of our 4 guys on Day 2.

3 of our picks play significant roles on our team while only 2 do the same for them and one of them (Carpenter) has a role only because of his draft status.

Everyone you just named that we drafted plays a significant role for us except McQuistan. You have to be kidding.

I remember telling these retarded hicks over at CZ that Montgomery was going to be a good player, but all I got was that I was "a stupid Skins troll."

So Montgomery is now "good"... ? All you guys say here is "stupid puke troll" when one of us tries to make a point.

Thank you C. You can come debate with me any time.
I enjoyed talking football with Hostile, he knows his stuff.
Thank you as well.

I enjoy rapping with both of you.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but thanks for letting me know where I rank.

Have a good one.

Possible Pro Bowler?

Yes, with 32 tackles already, a FF, and 2 sacks, Rocky is well on his way and experts do agree (even Pastabelly).

Everyone you just named that we drafted plays a significant role for us except McQuistan. You have to be kidding.

None of these guys start. Carpenter looks more and more like a bust everyday.

So Montgomery is now "good"... ?

Yes, actually very good. If you understood football, you would see that his ability to eat up multiple blockers play after play has been one of the major reasons for our defense's return to excellence. And he is a starter too, unlike any of the Cowboys I listed above.

Bottom line is that we owned you guys in that draft. We picked up 2 starters, a significant role player, and a core special teamer in 5 picks while you guys picked up a good blocking backup TE, a bust at LB, a rotational no. 4 DE, a scrub tackle in McQuistan, and a reserve safety in Watkins who I guess is okay for depth.

The only people we busted on were two 7th round choices and one of them (Lefotu) still sticks around on the practice squad.

You have to be absolutely kidding me with 1 first day pick right. Spencer is making a hell of an impact at OLB/DE. Throw in Clevelands 1st rounder in '08 and it's all the more sweeter. Free and Marten provide good depth at tackle. Did you notice that #6 guy with ice cold blood in his veins MN? Nick Folk has not missed a kick all season.

Landry was a much better pick than Spencer. If Ellis weren't so fragile, Spencer would be on the bench.

Who are you trying to kid, THA? :laugh:

Landry was a much better pick than Spencer. If Ellis weren't so fragile, Spencer would be on the bench.

Everywhere I read Landry's name mentioned for DROY along with Willis, but not one time have I seen Spencer's name mentioned after the season began

Everywhere I read Landry's name mentioned for DROY along with Willis, but not one time have I seen Spencer's name mentioned after the season began

First of all Landry is a beast and will be a great player in the NFL for years to come. And of course he was a "better" pick. He was the 6th pick and Spencer was the 26th pick. But you dont have to kill one to make the other look better. Spencer is starting to have a real nice season for a rookie. Making tackles for Losses and getting pressure on the QB. If he is not DROY, that dosnt mean he stinks or was/is a bust. I think the race for DROY is Willis's to lose, but i could see Landry getting it, because he is getting better and better each week.

EDIT: and furthermore, the two best young (3-4) OLB's in the NFL right now (Shawne and Ware) through there first 5 games of their rookie season.

Shawne 9 tackles 1 sack

Ware 13 tackles 3 sacks.

Spencer 19 tackles 1 sack

First of all Landry is a beast and will be a great player in the NFL for years to come. And of course he was a "better" pick. He was the 6th pick and Spencer was the 26th pick. But you dont have to kill one to make the other look better. Spencer is starting to have a real nice season for a rookie. Making tackles for Losses and getting pressure on the QB. If he is not DROY, that dosnt mean he stinks or was/is a bust. I think the race for DROY is Willis's to lose, but i could see Landry getting it, because he is getting better and better each week.

EDIT: and furthermore, the two best young (3-4) OLB's in the NFL right now (Shawne and Ware) through there first 5 games of their rookie season.

Shawne 9 tackles 1 sack

Ware 13 tackles 3 sacks.

Spencer 19 tackles 1 sack

Dont think you can compare anyone to Merriman because he and the entire chargers team pretty much got the shaft...

Rocky McIntosh....26 Tackles...two sacks. I know he's not a 3-4 LB but those are pretty solid numbers you gotta admit.

Dont think you can compare anyone to Merriman because he and the entire chargers team pretty much got the shaft...

Rocky McIntosh....26 Tackles...two sacks. I know he's not a 3-4 LB but those are pretty solid numbers you gotta admit.

Rocky is playing out of his mind no doubtm, but i was comparring Spencers rookie season to other great young OLB's in the 3-4 in their rookie year. Ware and Spencer do not hold a candle to Shawne, but i was just looking at Spencers forst 5 NFL games in comparrision to Shawnes first 5...thats all that was.

Rocky is playing out of his mind no doubtm, but i was comparring Spencers rookie season to other great young OLB's in the 3-4 in their rookie year. Ware and Spencer do not hold a candle to Shawne, but i was just looking at Spencers forst 5 NFL games in comparrision to Shawnes first 5...thats all that was.

I've watch Spencer in the first 5 games. In the first three he appeared to be overpowered and can't sled a block to save his life. However, the last two games he came to life. Maybe it is because of the inferior Oline but I don't know.

Archived