Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Anyone Gone To CZ To Do A Thread That JC is NFC Offensive Player Of The Week?

tr1

ha ha -- someone should sign up, just to do that...

then when he gets complaints, or more likely get the thread closed or deleted..

he should whine about ...

A. he can't post anything positive about his team?

B. So Skin fans can't post articles?

C. He is being treated unfair?

D. Poke fans are just scared of the Redskins

E. all of the above

then when he gets complaints, or more likely get the thread closed or deleted..

he should whine about ...

A. he can't post anything positive about his team?

B. So Skin fans can't post articles?

C. He is being treated unfair?

D. Poke fans are just scared of the Redskins

E. all of the above

F. I'm a puke fan, and I don't get no love on ES...

boo-hoo.... :cry:

If the thread didn't get locked in a few minutes (which it would) at least 90% of the members would yell at me for being a troll and post that Jason Campbell sucks, the "deadskins" are gay, Joe Gibbs is old, and mention that they are 5-0 and somehow show pride that their team barely squeaked out a win against the worst team in the NFL.

Anyone of you can go over there and post that in the NFL Zone and it wont get locked at all. I would be willing to bet you get more discussion there than "you should be banned"

From my own personal experience there recently, it won't get locked. Instead a cowpuke poster will say something stupid like Campbell isn't the best QB in the league right now so he shouldn't get the award, then if you ridicule that idea, the moderator will flame you, then another poster says that Drew Bledsoe should've gotten the award the award more than he did, then after you point out the illogic in that, get flamed by the moderator and his "me-too'ers" some more.

No point in going to that forum, it's a sixth-grader as moderator with his peers as members.

From my own personal experience there recently, it won't get locked. Instead a cowpuke poster will say something stupid like Campbell isn't the best QB in the league right now so he shouldn't get the award, then if you ridicule that idea, the moderator will flame you, then another poster says that Drew Bledsoe should've gotten the award the award more than he did, then after you point out the illogic in that, get flamed by the moderator and his "me-too'ers" some more.

No point in going to that forum, it's a sixth-grader as moderator with his peers as members.

You have an example of this happening I suppose

You have an example of this happening I suppose

I refuse to set foot in that children's playground again, but if they've still got it up, and you're still a member, check out the thread. (I think it was a thread about Green getting in the HOF) My user name was same over there as here.

Basically, I said Art Monk should also be a shoe-in for the HOF, and the discussion went from "Jerry Rice was better" to "then why not Drew Bledsoe in HOF too?" When it became obvious I was talking to brick walls over there, I left and haven't looked back.

I just went and found the thread you are referencing and you are totally exagerrating what was said. The person you are quoting about Bledsoe was MOCKING the idea of him being a great QB, you took it wrong.

You also made false statements in your argument like Art Monk retired with the most all time receptions, and the most receptions in a single season, both which were wrong.

You also said he was the best WR every when he retired when everyone knows Rice was.

You were mocked for repeatedly being wrong.

Here is a link your first post was #28, lets see if anyone thinks you were being flamed http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89972

I refuse to set foot in that children's playground again, but if they've still got it up, and you're still a member, check out the thread. (I think it was a thread about Green getting in the HOF) My user name was same over there as here.

Basically, I said Art Monk should also be a shoe-in for the HOF, and the discussion went from "Jerry Rice was better" to "then why not Drew Bledsoe in HOF too?" When it became obvious I was talking to brick walls over there, I left and haven't looked back.

You posted alink that said Monk was the greatest WR ever, someone disagreed and you kept fighting for THAt opinion, that is why all the Jerry Rice mentions. Not to mention the fact you used false stats and made yourself look kind of silly by not comprehending someones post and even now pretending someone said Bledsoe should be in the HOF.

and the most receptions in a single season, both which were wrong.

flamed http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89972

The first to eclipse 900 receptions, as well as retiring with the single season receptions record (106) and the most consecutive games with a catch (183)

On edit: Wrong cowpuke. You can tell lies about Art Monk over at the girlzone and get away with it, but not here.

Archived