Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Anyone Gone To CZ To Do A Thread That JC is NFC Offensive Player Of The Week?

tr1

BigDFan5, you probably know by now from being on here all of Monk's acheivements. I read the thread inthe link to CZ, and almost none of the cowboy fans even had enough courage to admit Monk deserves to be in the HOF. You and I both know he deserves it. Rivalries aside, Irvin deserved it (though I believe his character issues should have kept him out a little longer), although not before Monk. I can understand the reason why so many people find CZ disgusting, and why there are a lot of cowboys fans on here. It's very infantile over there.

CZ is no more infantile than ES, you just find it that way because we are fans of a different team.

The thread was about Green and all the Cowboys fans were saying he deserved it. When this guy came in with Art Monk being the greatest WR ever the conversation changed, Even then a couple said Monk deserved HOF, just that he wasnt the best ever. You read the thread you cant honestly be saying HailGreen was right in that thread can you?

It seemed like you were implying it. I even wrote a response to you about it. You may be man enough to see past a rivalry and admit what's right, but most over at CZ in that thread aren't.

I guarantee if you started a thread about why Irvin deserved the Hall, the majority would agree he does, and the only flack you'd get is that he didn't deserve it before Monk. Extremeskins is light years ahead of CZ. And that's why so many of you infest our site.

You have to be kidding about the irvin part. Were you here reading when Irvin was elected?

CZ and ES are post great forums. Neither is better than the other.

I replied to a post in this thread, and was on topic with his post

I have no idea what the original post said as that poster is on ignore

You dont want me to think about Monk, and yet I was able to tell you something about him you didnt even know?

I don't need you to quote Monk's stats, I know them. You haven't told me jack ****.

Why would you seek out a thread of someone you put on ignore? Just reenforces the fact that you cowgirl fans here are a bunch of whiney little female dogs.

So you can't see what the title of the thread is because you have the OP on ignore? So you are just trolling for fun in this thread then?

You arent making sense man

I see the title, I responded to the thread title.

Then I responded t6o someone elses post which concerned CZ (notice CZ is in the thread title)

Then me and him discussed what he said happened on CZ (again notice CZ in the title)

Another poster made a post to which I replied.

For some reason the only person not trying to debate here is you. Thats cool you like to call names I am ok with that. But I wont keep replying to someone who is just trying to start a fight. I am done with that.

You arent making sense man

I see the title, I responded to the thread title.

Then I responded t6o someone elses post which concerned CZ (notice CZ is in the thread title)

Then me and him discussed what he said happened on CZ (again notice CZ in the title)

Another poster made a post to which I replied.

For some reason the only person not trying to debate here is you. Thats cool you like to call names I am ok with that. But I wont keep replying to someone who is just trying to start a fight. I am done with that.

Stay on topic. The original thread was about you whiney cowgirl fans. I know it can be hard for you focus with Rhomo-itis, but stay on topic. Why are you cowgirl fans here at extremeskins so whiney?

Stay on topic. The original thread was about you whiney cowgirl fans. I know it can be hard for you focus with Rhomo-itis, but stay on topic. Why are you cowgirl fans here at extremeskins so whiney?

LOL you are fun man, I WAS on topic. talking about CZ its right there in the title

To Do A Thread That JC is NFC Offensive Player Of The Week?

:no:

My first post welcomed anyone over there to make the thread, I would be first in it. I stated after sundays game Campbell played his best game yet. I can go in those threads and not want people banned. Come on PG you make the thread we can discuss it there :)

My first post welcomed anyone over there to make the thread, I would be first in it. I stated after sundays game Campbell played his best game yet. I can go in those threads and not want people banned. Come on PG you make the thread we can discuss it there :)

If you catch me looking for validation..err.. I mean posting on a cowboys forum.. I give you sole permission to gouge my eyes out with spur. :yes:

If you catch me looking for validation..err.. I mean posting on a cowboys forum.. I give you sole permission to gouge my eyes out with spur. :yes:

I have had some interesting debates there to say the least

Off the top of my head, I probably have close to 400 posts since 09/05, mostly in 2006 in having to explain to Cowgirl fans what a flimsy case the Miami DA had against Sean Taylor

Of course, as I always am, I was correct. I put up a post after we beat them on the blocked field goal, a few after the Monday Night miracle, and then I have probably gotten sucked into debates here or there. Taking on their mods in a debate is fun, but its pretty futile because the dumbest most irrelevant facts are brought up. I don't know, I like to talk wins and losses, they like to retort talking about asterisks for winning Superbowls in strike years. Pretty much, its a Cowgirl website, its their place, you are a guest there, follow their rules and remember the rule that no matter what 5 Superbowls trumps any argument you may have

I have never posted there when we beat a team not named the Dallas Cowboys, except for the thread welcoming back ******** fans.

Jeebus, I'm sorry I started this one... :laugh:

Eh, its one of those...

The thing there is half the posters talk about ES, or Art in particular seemingly every time a Redskin fan gets a the upper hand

I.E a retort will be "go back to Art on ES" or something silly

I don't think CZ is mentioned here but 4 times a year

I wasn't trying to put a downer on the thread...it was a friendly jab at one puke fan who actually posted in it, and chose to let the whole thing fly right over his head...

But BigD, the poster boy for defending anything puke-ish, got into a snit when someone criticized CZ. His panties in a bundle was kind of fun... :D

Archived