Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has Anyone Gone To CZ To Do A Thread That JC is NFC Offensive Player Of The Week?

tr1

I've watch Spencer in the first 5 games. In the first three he appeared to be overpowered and can't sled a block to save his life. However, the last two games he came to life. Maybe it is because of the inferior Oline but I don't know.

could be or it could be him just getting better. He is young and in a new position. I think Spencer is fine, he will be a very good player in this system for many years. IMO

look at Rocky for the skins, dude is flying around the field making plays, yet last year he was juts not that good and could not break into the lineup or make plays...some players just take a little while to get it going, and some get at it right away (Landry for instance)

To get back to the topic of the thread: Why are you cowgirl fans here so whiny?

Not all Cowboy fans are whinny....I say congratulations Redskin fans. He played an excellent game last week and it is nice to see he is getting the personal recognition for playing a great game......Heck the Cowboys have had 3 players win the weekly award so far this year, one or offense, one for defense and one for special teams....It is great to know that there are players on both teams being singled out for these awards because as fans of opposing teams there are many members that love to talk trash when they have a bad game......

Not all Cowboy fans are whinny....I say congratulations Redskin fans. He played an excellent game last week and it is nice to see he is getting the personal recognition for playing a great game......Heck the Cowboys have had 3 players win the weekly award so far this year, one or offense, one for defense and one for special teams....It is great to know that there are players on both teams being singled out for these awards because as fans of opposing teams there are many members that love to talk trash when they have a bad game......

who are you, and why are you posing as a cowpuke fan?:silly:

thats really shocking for this site...so kudos to you man.:cheers:

ps. i still hate your team

Yeah, so? You're a Cowboy fan posting it on a Cowboy board. Not quite the same, is it?

And by tomorrow it'll be a bunch of Romosexuals jerking each other off.

It's amazing the level of hate they have for Art, Tr1, Bubba, etc. over there, the amount of whining about being banned over here, for apparently "arbitrary" reasons...wah wah wah...

I stopped posting over there a long time ago. People like Superpunk and Silverbear are unbearable. It's impossible to have any kind of intelligent discussion.

This is the funniest post over there:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1700906&postcount=22

Yeah, so? You're a Cowboy fan posting it on a Cowboy board. Not quite the same, is it?

I guess I don't follow you. I'm a Cowboy Fan posting on a Cowboy board about Campbell. I post here as well. I try to post evenly and fairly on both boards. To me, it's the same but I don't guess you see it that way. As I said before, it's ll in how you see it.

Actually, CZ is kind of under populated from what I've seen.. I prefer cowboys-forum.com a bit more. You can post there and you'll get the obnoxious fans, just like every team has, but you'll also get people who can hold a discussion. I would suggest though that you make some sort of name for yourself before posting random stuff, just like I wish some of these 'Boys fans would. I see there's a few regular Cowboys posters here that most people can hold a conversation with, but the trolls.. I know it has to be annoying.. I'd certainly hate it on the Cowboys forums.

Sorry to stray off-topic, but I have to humbly disagree with part of your post. Ware is, in my mind, just as good of a football player as Merriman. Ware is a beast...

Ware is a beast , but i am partial to Shawne for various reason, and his play speaks for itself. He isnt grinding out great stats this season so far, but he is doing a great job on the edge of that Def. He holds the edge and turns a run inside better then anyone. D.Ware is in his own right a monster as well vs the run and as a pass rusher, and he is covering better then he has, so to be honest, I should never say that Ware "cant hold a candle" to Shawne, just becouse of my friendship, but its impossible to go against Shawne.....maybe what I should have said was Spencer dosnt hold a candle to Ware or shawne, but Shanwe and Ware are very close in production and perfromance......

That site is for entertainment value only. Kinda like watching retards argue...

hahahahahah!!

on to a different poster, are you really comparing ware to merriman doncherry?

merriman is constantly double and triple teamed and still gets his, while ware has just now started showing up at games.

And by tomorrow it'll be a bunch of Romosexuals jerking each other off.

It's amazing the level of hate they have for Art, Tr1, Bubba, etc. over there, the amount of whining about being banned over here, for apparently "arbitrary" reasons...wah wah wah...

I stopped posting over there a long time ago. People like Superpunk and Silverbear are unbearable. It's impossible to have any kind of intelligent discussion.

This is the funniest post over there:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1700906&postcount=22

I think you had been posting there longer then I have and to be honest I never can remember any screen name on there

It ends up being the same tired unoriginal arguments. In my boredom at work I just went back to a thread about our 2007 draft class, which ended up talking about our D

Guess who ended up (so far) being correct on that one?

I guess it's a matter of how you look at things.

Yes, I posted a thread at the Zone informing all that Campbell was the NFC Offensive Player of the Week.

I was surprised to see that you are a moderator @ CZ. Not by your contributions here but by your time spent here.

Anyway, to use Hostile's term, have you ever been "moderated" here? That would also surprise me because, imo, you manage yourself in a respectful manner here. Not to say that you respect the Redskins but that you understand that you are a visitor in anothers home.

That is what so many at CZ seem not to understand. They make up all sorts of excuses and point the finger of blame at the mods here for being kicked out, such as SB saying that some of your members are not even allowed to register because of the screen name they want to use. That alone is funny because we had a Cowboy fan here for a long time by the name of WeOwnYou, until he committed message board suicide. We have also had a bevy of kuckleheads over the years, such as HeavyHitta31, whose only reasons for being here are to act like *******s.

When I used to post there, as limited as it was, I always understood where I was. Why do so many from CZ not understand that?

hahahahahah!!

merriman is constantly double and triple teamed and still gets his, while ware has just now started showing up at games.

Ware is also double and tripled on a consistant basis. Ware is a heck of a LB. Merriman is now having to deal with what Ware delt with previously. Under Phillips, Merriman was set loose to create problems. Now, he is being forced to honor more traditional LBer responsabilities and it is showing in his numbers. Ware is now being used in much the same way Merriman was used before and it's starting to show in his stats. Before, Ware was not set free to just rush. Ware's first responsability under Parcells was to read and react against either the run or cover. When Ellis went down last year, most teams schemed Ware in such a way that he was taken out of the pass rush most times. Most teams shifted backs, slots or TEs to his side and forced coverage responsabilites on him. This year, it's different.

hahahahahah!!

Ware is also double and triple teamed. Ware is also drug free....

I was surprised to see that you are a moderator @ CZ. Not by your contributions here but by your time spent here.

Anyway, to use Hostile's term, have you ever been "moderated" here? That would also surprise me because, imo, you manage yourself in a respectful manner here. Not to say that you respect the Redskins but that you understand that you are a visitor in anothers home.

That is what so many at CZ seem not to understand. They make up all sorts of excuses and point the finger of blame at the mods here for being kicked out, such as SB saying that some of your members are not even allowed to register because of the screen name they want to use. That alone is funny because we had a Cowboy fan here for a long time by the name of WeOwnYou, until he committed message board suicide. We have also had a bevy of kuckleheads over the years, such as HeavyHitta31, whose only reasons for being here are to act like *******s.

When I used to post there, as limited as it was, I always understood where I was. Why do so many from CZ not understand that?

Yes, I am a MOD at the Zone. I spend a considerable amount of time here but the vast majority is spent at the Zone. I do not have a large post count here but I have been a member of this board for some time. I have spoken with many of the MODs here, over the years and at times, I have been moderated, to a point. I try to be respectful of this board and it's posters. Generally, I will try to ignore most things but occasionally, it happens. There are claims from both boards on how certain things happen. I can only speak from my own experience and my experience over the years (I dont' exactly know how many but I am member number 3165 if that tells you how long) is that if you can speak intelligently to the MODs on this board, they will generally treat you fairly. The bottom line is that between the MODs, there is respect IMO. The MODs at the Zone do not have ill will for ES. We recognize that this is your board and the MODs are responsible for it's up keep, as they see fit. After all, we understand the many problems of managing sites like Extreme. I guess all I can say is that it is what it is.

Personally, I think that knuckleheads will exist on every forum, be them of your own teams alligance or another teams. If you only had Skinz fans on your board, I think you might find it a bit boaring. The odd Cowboy, Eagle or NYG fan adds to your board IMO. It's a give an take and there is always good with bad but that's what the MODs are for. It evens out IMO and both boards are better for the interaction. The rivalry that exists between the Cowboys and the Redskins is unique in Pro Football. Very few exist in sports, in fact. I appriciate it for what it is. I do not hate it or hate Skinz fans. My experience is better for having the rivalry so I try to show appriciation by trying to be respectful towards your board and your fans.

Don't get me wrong. I want you to be good every year. I want you to enjoy success as often as possible and I want to beat the crap out of you every time we meet you but it's not a personal thing. It's a football thing.

;)

he is? well playing in dallass i will need to see proof of that..:silly:

touche my friend.

but, in all seriousness, with the rampant use of steroids and other performance enhancing drugs it wouldn't surprise me if just about anybody was caught using, with the exception of maybe one of the Grammatica brothers.....

Archived