Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antoine, please stop dancing!!!

ManleyMann7271

Look what Thrash did! Because he didn't dance. Antoine should have had 4 TDs by now but he keeps getting stopped at the 1. Please stop dancing , Antione, just go forward.

Let's give Thrash the return duties and Antione can focus on catching the ball. Who knows, he might even play 4 quarters.

It's antwaan, and yes everyone knows that going forward will work more than dancing 9 times out of 10. Something El needs to work on, but as long as he catches the ball, I won't complain. We'll probably see Thrash in there against Green Bay though, to give El's hamstring a bit of a break if he plays.

The punt return Thrash had was definitely an awesome play by Thrash, but the blocking was even better.

Antwaan hasn't had many opportunities like that since he's been returning for us. He's got to juke like three-four guys almost EVERY punt. Thrash didn't.

As for the 4th and 2 pass that almost resulted in a TD... his dancing is what got him that close. He juked the heck out of one of their LBs, if I'm not mistaken, and kept going forward. He just couldn't run at full speed cuz he hurt his hammy.

His dance means something you guys. He does it after every play b/c it means

"Glory to God, Open up the skies of heaven." or something to that extent.

That's why he does it every play. It's not a dance. It's a celebration. I'm glad he does it every play.

ok keep god outta this one...

they are talking about what he does with the ball IN PLAY after catching the punts. he jukes a little bit too much sometimes and doesn't have the burst of speed after that first move.

what he does after the play is dead is irrelevant to this thread.

His dance means something you guys. He does it after every play b/c it means

"Glory to God, Open up the skies of heaven." or something to that extent.

That's why he does it every play. It's not a dance. It's a celebration. I'm glad he does it every play.

yeah.... he said he is opening up the sky so blessings can rain down on him

ARE has the second most TDs (dante hall) of any active punt returner.... he is doing something right

Antoine Walker doesn't dance too much. Maybe if he goes to clubs and what not. But, I don't see him dancing up and down the court. Maybe I am missing something?

I will watch the Heat a little closer and check this out.

Thanks for the heads up!

actually Antoine Walker dances a lot.... he's got a shimmy he does after great plays....

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

Archived