Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo has faced only one top ten defense in his thirteen starts...

tr1

A lot of you are looking really pathetic hanging on to that one game where Romo sits to pee threw for less than a 50% completion rating. I'm a Redskins fan, and while I HATE Romo sits to pee, i know he's a good quarterback. If having below a 50% completion percent makes a QB really bad, then what does it make Campbell considering he has a worse passer rating than Romo sits to pee?

Please guys, I really wish some of you would stop hanging on to the trivial stuff and allow Redskin nation to have some dignity by arguing good points, and not stupid ones. Oh well, I guess I have my hopes too high.

Finally, a voice of reason from the Redskin faithful.

I am flabbergasted that so many skins fans think Romo sits to pee is terrible. I don't know what games they are watching.

The Cowboys are 55-35 against the Redskins all time...Until the Win lose column is within "5", consider yourself owned... This is not a rivarly. This....is domination....

romo.jpg

NOT AGAIN.........QUOTE]

Do some research, and maybe you'll figure out why its a rivalry

and by the way

2-0 in games that matter

Last 2 years 3-1. Fedex isnt so comfortable anymore is it.

You should be more concerned about your team inabilty to win a playoff game rather than some all time stats against a team

No, maybe you should figure out what it takes to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years and then what that takes out of your team.

:doh:

A passer rating of 63.7? If I'm not mistaken, that's just about what Campbell's passer rating for this season is so far. So maybe you're right, maybe those are the numbers of a garbage quarterback. But even including those poor games, Romo sits to pee has a career passer rating of 98.4. Which means that he was more than pretty good in the other 9 of his 12 starts. And in one of the few poor starts you have taken out of context, he beat the best team in the NFL last year. Not only is Romo sits to pee a franchise qb, he is clearly, obviously, the best qb in the division right now. That's why the Cowboys can count on him to lead the team to victory, rather than count on the running came and defense to carry the qb position. Which is why I certainly understand your envy.

If they really can count on Romo sits to pee, where's his contract extension?

A lot of you are looking really pathetic hanging on to that one game where Romo sits to pee threw for less than a 50% completion rating. I'm a Redskins fan, and while I HATE Romo sits to pee, i know he's a good quarterback. If having below a 50% completion percent makes a QB really bad, then what does it make Campbell considering he has a worse passer rating than Romo sits to pee?

Please guys, I really wish some of you would stop hanging on to the trivial stuff and allow Redskin nation to have some dignity by arguing good points, and not stupid ones. Oh well, I guess I have my hopes too high.

what exactly are you talking about

the thread point was that Romo sits to pee has only played against one top 10 defense in his 12 starts....

another point made was against good pass defenses, he had his worst passer rating below 60

His poor competition percentage was just one of several points made

and Still no one has said he stinks or can't play well against great defenses, but that to date he hasn't done it

if you want to talk about embarrassing, read some of the Pokes claiming he is equal to Manning & Brady after only ten starts :laugh:

I am flabbergasted that so many skins fans think Romo sits to pee is terrible. I don't know what games they are watching.

They are watching the games when Romo sits to pee is QB against good defenses and winning teams.

I thought my point earlier would get through. I guess not. Aikman averaged 13TD's and 11Ints a year. He wasn't asked to win the games. In the post season and against good teams he kicked ass though and that is why he is in the HOF, not because he barely had more TD's than Int's.

Your team relies on Romo sits to pee too much and he can't take the pressure of big games. There is no evidence to disprove this so far. Maybe he will prove himself in Chicago though. We will see.

Until then I like the way the Redskins are bringing Campbell along. He is doing the same things Aikman did in his HOF career yet he is much more successful this early in his progression.

You guys are bringing up another less talented Dan Marino or early Elway. Have fun. :2cents:

Another cowboy fan that pops up when they win.

3-1 last two years. 35-7;14-13;22-19.

2-0 against us in NFC conference championship. DOmination.

I hardly consider your performance against the Cowboys the Last 2 years an example of Domination...Again, we are 55-35 against your beloved franchise...ALLTIME..I Realize now why your team trades away draft picks like baseball cards..Your Goals and vision are short term...Gotta think long term guys...Long term...Yes you have gotten the best of us in the NFC championship match-up, but even a garbage can will eventually get a steak...

barber2_091607_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'

53% and cant hit the broad side of a barn.

Maybe, you shouldn't run your mouth when Romo sits to pee couldn't even throw 50% against the dolphins. Who's QB couldnt hit the broad side of a barn?

Good luck against the Bears, I really hope they blow you guys out. :dallasuck

How about your QB getting thru one game this season without throwing an INT? He can hit the receiver alright...(maybe) And the open DB...Great job Jason...

Your fascination with Romo sits to pee (when I say you I mean most Redskin fans...) only exposes your envy...Yes we got a franchise QB and didn't have to give up a draft pick for him...And he is performing NOW.....At a Pro Bowl Level...Let's not even compare Jason to Tony Romo sits to pee until their stats are at least in the same neighborhood which they are not...You guys are banking on potential...We will see if hope actually floats....

barber2_081807_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'

Bottomline is Romo sits to pee was an undrafted FA (I think) and he is performimg at a very high level. He took over for Bledsoe last year and hasn't looked back since. I have to admit that I'm impressed with his decision making and his quick release. Like it or not 'skins fans he's a gamer and oh yeah :dallasuck

How about your QB getting thru one game this season without throwing an INT? He can hit the receiver alright...(maybe) And the open DB...Great job Jason...

LOL, I love this priceless little nugget. Are you aware that Romo sits to pee's career interception % is higher than Campbell's? And just think how much lower Campbell's will be two years from now when he is entering his 5th season like Romo sits to pee is this year.

I hardly consider your performance against the Cowboys the Last 2 years an example of Domination...Again, we are 55-35 against your beloved franchise...ALLTIME..I Realize now why your team trades away draft picks like baseball cards..Your Goals and vision are short term...Gotta think long term guys...Long term...Yes you have gotten the best of us in the NFC championship

match-up, but even a garbage can will eventually get a steak...

barber2_091607_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'

Are the Cowboys crafting diamonds?

You haven't won a playoff game in 12 years.

Long term? :D:D

Your long term is rapidly approaching haley's comet status. Are the Cowboys waiting for Neil O'Donell to reincarnate, grow up, and then donate them another SB win or what?

Are you waiting for Thurman Thomas' son to fumble away a SB? Otherwise, what have the Cowboys really won? But you have to get there first. :D:D Win a playoff game! :laugh: :laugh: Dallas winning a playoff game? :laugh: :laugh:

You have to at least win a couple playoff games before you even say a word, unless you are a Cowboys fan, of course!!! I know it's hard but at least do something before running your mouth. :2cents:

Dallas hasn't won a single playoff game since before Stephen Davis left college. Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since before Norv Turner was labeled a loser.

Dallas hasn't won a playoff game since before Monica Lewinski graduated from high school. :D:D

Lavar Arrington was in high school the last time Dallas won a playoff game. Can you believe that the last Dallas Head Coach to win a playoff game was Barry Switzer? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Every Dallas coach since Barry Switzer has lost a playoff game. Wade Phillips is 0-2 since the last time Dallas won a playoff game.

Yahoo, Google, and the Microsoft Network didn't even exist the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game. :D:D

Windows 95 was the new OS when Dallas last won a playoff game. Win95, think about it. That thing was the link to what we have to deal with today and so I can blame the Dallas Cowboys for that. :D

I never saw a cowboy fan on the internet in 1996. Now they think they run the place. Let me tell you. Your team is vista.

I hardly consider your performance against the Cowboys the Last 2 years an example of Domination...Again, we are 55-35 against your beloved franchise...ALLTIME..I Realize now why your team trades away draft picks like baseball cards..Your Goals and vision are short term...Gotta think long term guys...Long term...Yes you have gotten the best of us in the NFC championship match-up, but even a garbage can will eventually get a steak...

barber2_091607_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'

You guys got a good jump when we had turner and spurrier. You guys beat Spurrier and Turner, whoopy-de-****ing do.

We have to think Short Term? Okay, how about Romo sits to pee going 2-5 to lose in december? Romo sits to pee losing in the playoffs? The last two years, you guys choke when you want to win in december. Dont use the "it was parcells" PArcells>>>>Philips.

Is that short term for you?

Bottomline is Romo sits to pee was an undrafted FA (I think) and he is performimg at a very high level. He took over for Bledsoe last year and hasn't looked back since. I have to admit that I'm impressed with his decision making and his quick release. Like it or not 'skins fans he's a gamer and oh yeah :dallasuck
hes a gamer against games dont have good defenses. or games that actually matter?

...nice post Skippy, the problem is, the Skins' and pukes' records over the last dozen years is THE SAME...

Parcells brought a bit of respect back to your franchise, but as he said, as soon as he's gone, it's like he was never there. How prophetic.

The last twelve years, your team is littered with #1 busts and bad picks. You picked the wrong running back in Jones, the wrong LB in Carpenter and you'll come to regret not picking Quinn.

And Jerruh's picks of coaches between Jimmy and until and after Parcells is just plain bad.

My butt has more smarts in picking talent than Jerruh does.

And was Ellis a long term answer? Ha! Hamlin? Big? Tank? Good luck... :rolleyes:

So, suck it up puke pal, your franchise has sucked as badly as ours has for the last decade...and for you to come here and gloat is ridiculous...but then again, you fit in with most puke fans who post here in ATN...

:rolleyes:

...nice post Skippy, the problem is, the Skins' and pukes' records over the last dozen years is THE SAME...

Parcells brought a bit of respect back to your franchise, but as he said, as soon as he's gone, it's like he was never there. How prophetic.

The last twelve years, your team is littered with #1 busts and bad picks. You picked the wrong running back in Jones, the wrong LB in Carpenter and you'll come to regret not picking Quinn.

And Jerruh's picks of coaches between Jimmy and until and after Parcells is just plain bad.

My butt has more smarts in picking talent than Jerruh does.

And was Ellis a long term answer? Ha! Hamlin? Big? Tank? Good luck... :rolleyes:

So, suck it up puke pal, your franchise has sucked as badly as ours has for the last decade...and for you to come here and gloat is ridiculous...but then again, you fit in with most puke fans who post here in ATN...

:rolleyes:

You are missing the point...Dallas hasn't mortgaged their future to build their team....I don't understand why you reference Greg Ellis...He was drafted, unless you mean his switch to Linebacker, but Dallas changed defensive schemes, so that explains his change of position, and he is still head and shoulders better than any pass rusher you guys have had since Bruce Smith...

Let me see....

Brandon LLoyd- Long term..

Adam Archaletta- Long term...

Jason Fabini- Long term...

I would comment on your picks but there have been so few of them in the last 3 years...For the Record, I am not impressed with Jones...but the circumstances that led us to draft him I believe allowed us to get Demarcus Ware...I'll take that...You may be right about Carpenter...I will take 2 number 1 draft picks for Quinn...I didn't like him in College...He wasn't that impressive to me...Hence his fall in the draft...

We have made some mistakes in the draft, every team does...Except Washington...You prefer to make mistakes in Free Agency and give away draft Picks instead...Bailey for Portis...Tell me was Synder negotiating for Native Americans in the Manhattan Island deal? Looks like some of his handy work...

barber2_081807_360.jpg

AMEN....

You are missing the point...Dallas hasn't mortgaged their future to build their team....I don't understand why you reference Greg Ellis...He was drafted, unless you mean his switch to Linebacker, but Dallas changed defensive schemes, so that explains his change of position, and he is still head and shoulders better than any pass rusher you guys have had since Bruce Smith...

Let me see....

I would comment on your picks but there have been so few of them in the last 3 years...For the Record, I am not impressed with Jones...but the circumstances that led us to draft him I believe allowed us to get Demarcus Ware...I'll take that...You may be right about Carpenter...I will take 2 number 1 draft picks for Quinn...I didn't like him in College...He wasn't that impressive to me...Hence his fall in the draft...

We have made some mistakes in the draft, every team does...Except Washington...You prefer to make mistakes in Free Agency and give away draft Picks instead...Bailey for Portis...Tell me was Synder negotiating for Native Americans in the Manhattan Island deal? Looks like some of his handy work...

Frankly, by your record over the last dozen years, your building through the draft with Jerruh at GM doesn't work either...wouldn't you agree?

I mean, you haven't won a freakin' playoff game in eleven years... :laugh:

When you win a playoff game, come back and visit us.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Frankly, by your record over the last dozen years, your building through the draft with Jerruh at GM doesn't work either...wouldn't you agree?

I mean, you haven't won a freakin' playoff game in eleven years... :laugh:

When you win a playoff game, come back and visit us.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stay Tuned...

barber2_081807_360.jpg

Let me see....

barber2_081807_360.jpg

AMEN....

Mistakes in FA, people tend to look at the bad choices and erase the good ones.

We got Santana Moss for COles. Now, you should know he is not a bust.

I would take Portis over an RB in the NFCE right now.

MArcus Washington is a great SLB.

Our o-line is working out fine from the depth we got from FA.

Our drafting isnt that bad either. ST, LL, rogers, along with Rocky, Montgomery, and Golston.

Carter is going to be a big factor. we had two busts last year is Fauria and AA.

Our drafting isnt that bad either. ST, LL, rogers, along with Rocky, Montgomery, and Golston.

Carter is going to be a big factor. we had two busts last year is Fauria and AA.

Moss for Coles. I would call that scratch. Coles is still a productive #1 same with Moss.

Portis over anyone in the NFCE .... true.

Washington is a beast!

Still hate Fabini haha :). They are working out very well just being thrown to the wolves. Still have to wait and see how they produce in a few weeks.

The 1st/2nd rounders are some beauts. Only problem I have, is not a whole lot of late round build up guys. I mean hell look at 1/2 our offense, Romo sits to pee[undrafted], Barber [4th Round], Hoyte[undrafted], Hurd[undrafted], Crayton,[7th rounder] ... Terrance Copper [saints] was another undrafted guy doing well in the NFL . All very servicable guys.

I love the picks you guys make in the 1st.

I would add that Fabani was a cheap pickup to be used as a backup. If we did not lose the right side of our Oline he would not be playing. Your team could not survive that so that makes our team prepared. You also forgot to mention Springs, Fletcher, ARE, Grif just off the top of my head. AA is clearly a bust and it appears that Lloyd is a well. But, we have succeeded more than we have failed.

I would add that Fabani was a cheap pickup to be used as a backup. If we did not lose the right side of our Oline he would not be playing. Your team could not survive that so that makes our team prepared. You also forgot to mention Springs, Fletcher, ARE, Grif just off the top of my head. AA is clearly a bust and it appears that Lloyd is a well. But, we have succeeded more than we have failed.
O yea, fletcher,thx.

The truth is, nobody in our division has a good drafting team.

Who can forget you guys picking up Davis for like 60 mil?

Moss for Coles. I would call that scratch. Coles is still a productive #1 same with Moss.

Portis over anyone in the NFCE .... true.

Washington is a beast!

Still hate Fabini haha :). They are working out very well just being thrown to the wolves. Still have to wait and see how they produce in a few weeks.

The 1st/2nd rounders are some beauts. Only problem I have, is not a whole lot of late round build up guys. I mean hell look at 1/2 our offense, Romo sits to pee[undrafted], Barber [4th Round], Hoyte[undrafted], Hurd[undrafted], Crayton,[7th rounder] ... Terrance Copper [saints] was another undrafted guy doing well in the NFL . All very servicable guys.

I love the picks you guys make in the 1st.

but, could coles pull out the 2005 season. When moss is healthy, he is tied with TO for best WR in the east.

Archived