Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo has faced only one top ten defense in his thirteen starts...

tr1

Please keep your facts straight. Romo sits to pee 'backed' the pukes into the playoffs...it was total meltdown at the end of the season.

It wasn't a "total meltdown," it was a couple of bad games. And, as I said, I'm comparing him to a qb who went 2-5 down the stretch last year. Not exactly like comparing him to Unitas.

Most puke fans know that Romo sits to pee is a crap shoot every time he takes the field

He's Rex-like.

Again, separate reality from your wishful thinking. I'll grant you that we don't know everything about what Romo sits to pee will do. He still has less than 1 full season as a starter. But as each game goes on, that "crap shoot" becomes less and less of a gamble. I understand that threads like this one exist for the sole purpose of enabling you guys to delude yourselves into the "Rex-like" comparisons in the face of reality. So, I'll allow you to get on with your Kool Aid party. But the truth is, Romo sits to pee is the real deal. You don't like it. You don't want to hear it. But it is what it is.

Please keep your facts straight. Romo sits to pee 'backed' the pukes into the playoffs...

He didn't even do that...the rest of the NFC imploded and it was mostly luck that their 9-7 mark was enough to get in. Hell, the Giants got into the playoffs with an 8-8 record. It was just a year earlier that the same Cowboys team had an identical meltdown at the end of the season and ended up with an identical record of 9-7...however, the rest of the NFC held up it's end of the bargain that year and the Cowboys were left in the cold, with irate Dallas fans left cursing their team's end to the season. They have the exact same damn meltdown ending to their season two years in a row, yet the second time it happens they're carrying around their QB on their shoulders and celebrating the season.

Please keep your facts straight. Romo sits to pee 'backed' the pukes into the playoffs...it was total meltdown at the end of the season. And puke fans weren't sure which Romo sits to pee was going to show up for Seattle.

Most puke fans know that Romo sits to pee is a crap shoot every time he takes the field

He's Rex-like.

Campbell has only played 9 games and his skill sets and talent are every bit as good if not better than Romo sits to pee-flop.

Romo sits to pee still has to prove he won't collapse like a $2 tent in a hurricane when the games really start to count.

Romo sits to pee is great when everything is going well but we shall see how he plays when bad things start to happen.

Campbell's excuse is that he has only played 9 games. Romo sits to pee has been around forever so if you are comparing these guys without bias Campbell may not have the same numbers now but his upside is light years better than Romo sits to pee.

It wasn't a "total meltdown," it was a couple of bad games. And, as I said, I'm comparing him to a qb who went 2-5 down the stretch last year. Not exactly like comparing him to Unitas.

Again, separate reality from your wishful thinking. I'll grant you that we don't know everything about what Romo sits to pee will do. He still has less than 1 full season as a starter. But as each game goes on, that "crap shoot" becomes less and less of a gamble. I understand that threads like this one exist for the sole purpose of enabling you guys to delude yourselves into the "Rex-like" comparisons in the face of reality. So, I'll allow you to get on with your Kool Aid party. But the truth is, Romo sits to pee is the real deal. You don't like it. You don't want to hear it. But it is what it is.

It took Peyton Manning a few years to prove he wasn't a choke artist versus the Pats.

I do not see Tony Romo sits to pee beating anyone of note in a big game yet. Romo sits to pee, much like cowgirl fans in general are front runners that look great until they face a worthy opponet. Dallas has played two struggling teams and Cowgirl fans have already started buying superbowl tix. Bad move ex-lax!

Dallas Fans are gonna crash hard tomorrow night in Chicago when that 2000 LB reality bomb hits.

Romo sits to pee ain't that good...The running game is weak and the dallas defense has holes that can be exploited. Rex Grossman will exploit them which says something in itself.

It took Peyton Manning a few years to prove he wasn't a choke artist versus the Pats.

I think that's right. And I don't know if Romo sits to pee will ever be at the level of a Manning. But I think right now its fair to say both 1) he's on the right track and 2) he's ahead of Manning's pace, at least in terms of getting his team to the playoffs in his first year as a starter.

I do not see Tony Romo sits to pee beating anyone of note in a big game yet.

He beat Manning. You can say it wasn't a big game, but it was a pretty big game for the Cowboys. And Romo sits to pee had a very nice game.

Romo sits to pee, much like cowgirl fans in general are front runners that look great until they face a worthy opponet. Dallas has played two struggling teams and Cowgirl fans have already started buying superbowl tix. Bad move ex-lax!

:laugh: Two wins are two wins. Its good. I don't care if everybody on our schedule winds up with a losing record as long as we beat them all. And you guys' first to opponents have the same records as ours, and I don't see any of you volunteering to give those wins back.

Dallas Fans are gonna crash hard tomorrow night in Chicago when that 2000 LB reality bomb hits.

I like our chances tomorrow. That said, any Cowboy fan who tells you they're not worried about the Bears on the road is either a liar or a fool. It will be a tough game. But in a tough game, on the road, I honestly can't think of any qb in the division, and frankly in the conference, that I would rather have under center than Romo sits to pee. And if someone were to strap you to a table and inject you with truth serum, you'd probably say the same thing.

Romo sits to pee ain't that good...The running game is weak and the dallas defense has holes that can be exploited. Rex Grossman will exploit them which says something in itself.

It'll be a tough game. But Romo sits to pee will be ready. He'll show you how good he is. And the defense gets Newman back. Get your popcorn ready. Should be interesting.

Only a Cowboy fan thinks its fair to compare

J.C. a 25yrs old w/ 3yrs in the league and only 9 starts

to

T. Nomo(meaning nomo playoff wins) a 27yrd old w/ 5yrs and 13 starts

I would say just for Dallas fans to already be trying to compare a qb w/ only 3yrs and 9 starts to theres is a good thing for us :cheers:

Now can DCdave get back to the thread topic, which is what teams(defense) Romo sits to pee has faced in his starts so far.

Sorry DCdave I didn't know this was a J.C. vs. Romo sits to pee thread :whoknows:

I think that's right. And I don't know if Romo sits to pee will ever be at the level of a Manning. But I think right now its fair to say both 1) he's on the right track and 2) he's ahead of Manning's pace, at least in terms of getting his team to the playoffs in his first year as a starter.

Talk about delusional. Comparing Peyton Manning's first year as a starter which was his first year in the league to a player who's first year as a fulltime starter is year #5 is cherry picking at it's finest. In his 2nd year Manning led the Colts to a 13-3 record. What was Tony Romo sits to pee doing in his 2nd year? Inspiring Jerrah to trade for Drew Henson. By the time Romo sits to pee saw the field Manning had already had three 4,000+ yard seasons. :doh:

again, nothing but rhetoric

come on Dave,

basically your entire argument has been

don_t_want_to_hear_.jpg

I admit that I haven't really argued the facts. But thats mainly because, as far as I can see, the facts are self-evident. My facts in support of the conclusion that Romo sits to pee is FAR superior to Campbell? How about Campbell's career record of 4-5 to Romo sits to pee's record of 7-5? How about Romo sits to pee's career passer rating of 98.4 to Campbell's career passer rating of 74.5? The fact that Romo sits to pee has a career 62% completion percentage and 8.4 yards per attempt to Campbell's 53% completion percentage and 6.7 ypa?

I just don't see the comparison as particularly close and I see efforts to peel off "common opponents" (while excluding common opponents like Tampa Bay and Atlanta that Romo sits to pee destroyed) as little more than a feeble effort to distort the reality that presently Romo sits to pee is the far superior player.

Talk about delusional. Comparing Peyton Manning's first year as a starter which was his first year in the league to a player who's first year as a fulltime starter is year #5 is cherry picking at it's finest. In his 2nd year Manning led the Colts to a 13-3 record. What was Tony Romo sits to pee doing in his 2nd year? Inspiring Jerrah to trade for Drew Henson. By the time Romo sits to pee saw the field Manning had already had three 4,000+ yard seasons. :doh:

That's fair. Manning was forced to play as a rookie, while Romo sits to pee got years to develop. That's a big distinction. But at least in terms of passer rating, it took Manning six years in the league to post a rating higher than what Romo sits to pee posted last year.

I admit that I haven't really argued the facts. But thats mainly because, as far as I can see, the facts are self-evident. My facts in support of the conclusion that Romo sits to pee is FAR superior to Campbell? How about Campbell's career record of 4-5 to Romo sits to pee's record of 7-5? How about Romo sits to pee's career passer rating of 98.4 to Campbell's career passer rating of 74.5? The fact that Romo sits to pee has a career 62% completion percentage and 8.4 yards per attempt to Campbell's 53% completion percentage and 6.7 ypa?

I just don't see the comparison as particularly close and I see efforts to peel off "common opponents" (while excluding common opponents like Tampa Bay and Atlanta that Romo sits to pee destroyed) as little more than a feeble effort to distort the reality that presently Romo sits to pee is the far superior player.

Is this a J.C. vs. Romo sits to pee thread :whoknows: Am I missing something here?

I mean J.C. has 3yrs in the league and 9 starts.

How is this a fair comparison to Romo sits to pee? J.C. was starting by his 2nd year and what year did Romo sits to pee get his 1st start, what the 4th year in the league.

I guess its the only thing he can bring to the table b/c if we start talking about things that mean the most like playoff wins/losses in the past 10yrs we know DCdave would vanish :applause:

I guess its the only thing he can bring to the table b/c if we start talking about things that mean the most like playoff wins/losses in the past 10yrs we know DCdave would vanish :applause:

Right. Because the Cowboys haven't won anything in the last decade. Meanwhile, the Redskins have been racking up Superbowls year after year, right? :rolleyes:

Only a Cowboy fan thinks its fair to compare

J.C. a 25yrs old w/ 3yrs in the league and only 9 starts

to

T. Nomo(meaning nomo playoff wins) a 27yrd old w/ 5yrs and 13 starts

Both have started more than half, but less than a full, season. Neither was asked to start as a rookie. Is that a fair comparison? I don't know. But my point in this thread has been, whatever you want to say about the competition Romo sits to pee has faced, he's playing the best quarterback in the division

right now. So that requires comparing him to the other guys playing in the division right now. "Fair" or not.

Now can DCdave get back to the thread topic, which is what teams(defense) Romo sits to pee has faced in his starts so far.

Problem is, "facts" tend to change around here depending on how they fit your arguments. Just last week, Miami was a stout, tough defense. This week, not so much.... :laugh:

Right. Because the Cowboys haven't won anything in the last decade. Meanwhile, the Redskins have been racking up Superbowls year after year, right? :rolleyes:

Your Point being, Dallas is badder then bad :cheers: Nice work buddy.

The way you talk about Romo sits to pee you would think he has won a playoff game or something :laugh:

What else can you bring to the table besides comparing a qb w/ 9 starts in his 3rd year in the league to yours?

Which isn't even a fair comparison yet.

Did you notice that the thread topic was about the opponents Romo sits to pee has faced, I didn't see anything about J.C. in that thread topic :whoknows:

I don't see you comparing him to Mcnabb and his wins, playoffs, stats, etc.

I see you would rather compare him to the younger qb w/ less experience to help your point, that evens things out :doh:

:dallasuck

Dave, Dave, Dave...once again, when a puke fan hears something unflattering and TRUE about their team, the knee-jerk reaction is to attack the Skins.

It hurts the cred, man...

I thinks its funny to see all of these Cowboy fans trying to compare Romo sits to pee to J.C. and call it "fair" :laugh:

DcDave says he is comparing the 2 b/c they are in the same division :rolleyes: , then why not compare him to Mcnabb and his career wins, stats, playoffs etc. Oh maybe b/c those stats don't help you none :laugh:

Heres an idea read the thread topic

and notice how the facts cause Dallas fans to jump to comparing Romo sits to pee(the cowboys savior qb)to a younger, less experienced qb, and act as if its "fair" :doh:

Lots of fear from the Skins fans in this thread. I hope you guys are poking those voodoo dolls really hard or praying to your god, because this thread shows how much you fear Romo sits to pee being a legit top QB

BigD, once again, you've got nothin'...

Both have started more than half, but less than a full, season. Neither was asked to start as a rookie. Is that a fair comparison? I don't know.

Your right, you don't know. But continue comparing him to a younger, less experienced qb. Its really making Romo sits to pee look so much better :doh:

That's fair. Manning was forced to play as a rookie, while Romo sits to pee got years to develop. That's a big distinction. But at least in terms of passer rating, it took Manning six years in the league to post a rating higher than what Romo sits to pee posted last year.

Manning plays in the AFC , I'm pretty sure the level of competition over there is better than whats here ... and don't worry , if Romo sits to pee keeps winning and looks good against D's like the Bears , then these threads will stop and most people posting inside them will be red-faced ..... but if Romo sits to pee looks less than mediocre tomorrow ... then you know :dallasuck

Archived