Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo has faced only one top ten defense in his thirteen starts...

tr1

Your right, you don't know. But continue comparing him to a younger, less experienced qb. Its really making Romo sits to pee look so much better :doh:

Is JC supposed to hit puberty or something?

Romo sits to pee is a year and a half older. We not talking about some crusty vet here. 3rd year in the league and JC has yet to pass for over 222 yards.

I'm sure JC will just flip a switch when he turns 26....

I thinks its funny to see all of these Cowboy fans trying to compare Romo sits to pee to J.C. and call it "fair" :laugh:

When Romo sits to pee (or Campbell for that matter) goes up against Brady when our respective teams play the Pats, will that be a "fair" matchup? No, but it WILL be the matchup. Its reality. "Fair" has got nothing to do with it.

DcDave says he is comparing the 2 b/c they are in the same division :rolleyes: , then why not compare him to Mcnabb and his career wins, stats, playoffs etc. Oh maybe b/c those stats don't help you none :laugh:

Certainly McNabb's body of work is far more distinguished than Romo sits to pee's. NFC Offensive Player of the Year. 5 probowls to Romo sits to pee's 1. Three appearances in the NFC Championship game and one Superbowl to Romo sits to pee's one playoff appearance. Not close, IMO.

My point with respect to McNabb is, it doesn't appear, at least to me, that McNabb is playing at that level right now. That could definitely change. Which is why, in all honesty, I fear Philly far more than Washington, records notwithstanding. Which is why, frankly, I was happy to see Philly lose. I hope they keep losing. Because, as I see it, they are the greatest obstacle to our post-season run.

Heres an idea read the thread topic

and notice how the facts cause Dallas fans to jump to comparing Romo sits to pee(the cowboys savior qb)to a younger, less experienced qb, and act as if its "fair" :doh:

This is football. Outcomes are all that matters. "Fair" has nothing to do with it.

What I've come to learn is that there's a difference between regular skins fans and skins fans who frequent extremeskins. So you guys believe at this point in their careers, Campbell is the superior QB? I think that Romo sits to pee is doing a great job 12 starts in to his career going 8-4 with a career 98+ rating. Only Kurt Warner has thrown for more yards in his first 12 starts. Romo sits to pee is only playing his schedule and what's scary is that he's only getting better.

Is something wrong with this posters name? I guess in pukes logic if one team don't get me there I got my 2nd fav to maybe make it so I'll use that as my handle to say see told ya one would get to a big game!! :laugh:

When I first became a football fan, I was in the DFW area, so naturally, the Cowboys became my fav.

Then I moved to the Big Easy and lived there half of my life(including Katrina), so I ended up bonding with the Saints. Still loved Dallas, but the Saints ended up being my close #2, especially having to get close with the people, the culture, etc there. And for that matter, the Colts became my close #3 b/c the Mannings are the most respected members of that community.

Now due to several circumstances b/c of Mother Nature, I'm back up here in DFW.

you KNOW only a poke fan would try to compare Brady and Romo sits to pee as equals

the rest of the free world wouldn't do it for fear they would be viewed as being retarded :laugh:

Be lets see

Brady 3 super bowl rings, many playoff wins, Romo sits to pee chokes the snap to go winless in the playoffs

Brady has started over 4 years, Romo sits to pee 12 starts

Brady has beaten the Dolphins and completed more than 50% of his passes

Brady has the classic drop back motion of a true pro QB, Romo sits to pee the herky jerky motion and side arm baseball delivery

Brady can throw accurately downfield, even when there is a defender with in 5 yards of the receiver.. Romo sits to pee... :(

Brady doesn't make bad decisions and hopes he gets lucky, Romo sits to pee..well again :(

Brady can beat good pass defenses, Romo sits to pee... strike three :(

you can compare, but I wouldn't unless you enjoy being laughed at :laugh:

That's fair. Manning was forced to play as a rookie, while Romo sits to pee got years to develop. That's a big distinction. But at least in terms of passer rating, it took Manning six years in the league to post a rating higher than what Romo sits to pee posted last year.

And that tells you everything you need to know about the passer rating statistic.

I'm a skins fan, and you guys are going overboard. Give up. Romo sits to pee just doesn't suck. I hoped he would, but right now, he's at the very least better than average. Yes there are substantiating factors and people criticize Romo sits to pee's delivery, but didn't Billy Kilmer have a weird delivery, but it didn't matter, cause he just won.

Im trying to fathom Dave comparing Romo sits to pee to Peyton Manning:doh:

If you had watched the game head to head last November, it would be alot easier to fathom. And I'm not saying he wins the comparision with Brady or Manning now. I'm saying that's the comparision I eventually want him to win. And I see him as being on course, presently ahead of at least everybody in the division, particularly the qbs in Washington and NY.

Lots of fear from the Skins fans in this thread. I hope you guys are poking those voodoo dolls really hard or praying to your god, because this thread shows how much you fear Romo sits to pee being a legit top QB
this "legit QB" couldnt beat the pathetic skins team last year. So no, im not afriad of Romo sits to pee. Im afraid of Demarcus Ware.

I'm a skins fan, and you guys are going overboard. Give up. Romo sits to pee just doesn't suck. I hoped he would, but right now, he's at the very least better than average. Yes there are substantiating factors and people criticize Romo sits to pee's delivery, but didn't Billy Kilmer have a weird delivery, but it didn't matter, cause he just won.

where has anyone said he sucked?

the only things said are factual, he hasn't preformed well against good defenses, and against the same teams, he and JC have had comparable numbers.

no one has said he can't preform well against good defenses, but the fact so far he hasn't, and all his big games have been against bad defenses, which is also true

the only ones going OVERBOARD, has been the poke fans trying to say Romo sits to pee is equal to Brady & Manning :laugh:

this "legit QB" couldnt beat the pathetic skins team last year. So no, im not afriad of Romo sits to pee. Im afraid of Demarcus Ware.

Don't sweat BigDFan, he is just trying to turn around the truth onto Skin fans

it's not Skin fans who are "worried" about Romo sits to pee being good, but Poke fans need to get validation that he and the pokes are really good, because they are insecure, knowing the facts that has been pointed out in this thread

it is regular as clock work, post a truth about the pokes or one of their players that isn't favorable to poke fans "reality" and the flock like swallows to capastronio going ape ****, attacking anything and everything about the Redskins (bit completely ignoring the actual truth)

That's all you can say about a rating in the 60's. :loser:

True. It can only go up from a start in which Campbell had 0 TDs, 2 ints, 60 yards of his 220 passing yards coming from a hail mary desperation pass that was tipped in the endzone by jason taylor when it should have really been intercepted.

Romo sits to pee would have hit TO if he was as wide open as moss was in philly. And Romo sits to pee has 6 tds and 1 INT vs. Campbell's 1 td and 3 interceptions.

I really like Campbell, but Romo sits to pee is a top QB in the NFC whereas Campbell is mediocre as of right now.

I thinks its funny to see all of these Cowboy fans trying to compare Romo sits to pee to J.C. and call it "fair" :laugh:

DcDave says he is comparing the 2 b/c they are in the same division :rolleyes: , then why not compare him to Mcnabb and his career wins, stats, playoffs etc. Oh maybe b/c those stats don't help you none :laugh:

Heres an idea read the thread topic

and notice how the facts cause Dallas fans to jump to comparing Romo sits to pee(the cowboys savior qb)to a younger, less experienced qb, and act as if its "fair" :doh:

You are correct comparing Romo sits to pee to Campbell isn't fair. Its not fair to Campbell who is not even close to Romos level yet

Fact: Last year means nothing, so bringing up who did what against which defense means squadoosh.

Fact: Neither Romo sits to pee nor Campbell should be mentioned in the same breath as Manning or Brady (or Palmer, or Brees, or 2000-2005 McNabb)

Fact: There is only one team that both QBs have faced, and that is Miami, who is currently the 12th ranked pass defense in the league (i.e., barely better than average), and the argument can be made for either qb in who was better vs. Miami.

Fact: Campbell had a higher completion percentage vs. Miami, but Romo sits to pee had a better TD-INT ratio.

Fact: Both QBs appear to be on their way to decent careers, but NEITHER has proven beyond a doubt that they are perrenial pro-bowl contenders.

Debatable: Romo sits to pee "looked" better against Miami than Campbell

Debtable: Romo sits to pee is not good vs. better defenses (um, who is?)

Fact: Whatever happens tomorrow DOESN'T end the debate

Fact: Romo sits to pee vs. Campbell has completely decimated the Sean Taylor vs. Roy Williams debate between skins and boys fans.

Question to ponder: If Campbell doesn't have at least a 100 passer rating vs. the 32nd ranked pass defense tomorrow, what will happen?

Romo sits to pee didnt cause our kick to be blocked.
Excuses, excuses. Brunell caused your kick to be blocked.:silly:

Our defense was horrible last year, but we couldnt get more than 19 points against us. Whatever.

I do agree. Romo sits to pee has more talent than Campbell right now. I think at the end of the year, Campell will be a better QB.

Puke fans are peeing their collective pants about tomorrow night's game.
Truth is, im peeing my pants over that game and the giants. I think the cowboys are going to wipe them out. The bears arent that good.

Im afraid of the Giants cause they always crush us when we come off big games.

Archived