Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo has faced only one top ten defense in his thirteen starts...

tr1

The Bears have a very good D, there's no argument about that.(DL is stout, LBs can stop the run AND cover people, sec is excellent) And if they bothered to have a half-way decent QB, they would be running the tables this year with all their weapons.

This is going to be Romo sits to pee's toughest test-if we lose, it's not the end of the world, 13 more games left. If they win, GREAT-but there's STILL 14 more games left.

As for Jason Campbell, I think he's playing very well this year. All that matters is that they're 2-0(and I expect you guys to beat the Giants tom).

Question to ponder: If Campbell doesn't have at least a 100 passer rating vs. the 32nd ranked pass defense tomorrow, what will happen?

Question to ponder: What IF he does?

Question to ponder 2: If Tony Promo doesn't have at least a 85 passer rating vs. the a top ranked pass defense tomorrow, what will happen to poke fans?

That's why the Cowboys can count on him to lead the team to victory, rather than count on the running came and defense to carry the qb position. Which is why I certainly understand your envy.

Your post answers exactly why a QB like Aikman shouldn't be in the HOF! Good job. Averaging 13TD's and 11Ints a year isn't HOF worthy since he didn't lead the team to victory on his own. :cheers:

this "legit QB" couldnt beat the pathetic skins team last year. So no, im not afriad of Romo sits to pee. Im afraid of Demarcus Ware.

You mean the game where his would be third TD pass was dropped by Owens?

Yeah, he looked terrible in that game. :doh:

Question to ponder: What IF he does?

Question to ponder 2: If Tony Promo doesn't have at least a 85 passer rating vs. the a top ranked pass defense tomorrow, what will happen to poke fans?

Umm, nothing.

All I want Romo sits to pee to do is not lose the game. If he can make plays, which I know he can, then that is gravy.

I really think he is going to play well tomorrow.

Poor ol' Ken. Your Cowgirls have dropped so low they can't come to DC and beat us in our worse year. So you and DCdave must come to the Skins' site and try your best to cover for their pathetic jackholes.

I suggest you cover up and when the time comes you just keep your eyes closed when the Cowgirls get spanked again this year.

Poor ol' Ken. Your Cowgirls have dropped so low they can't come to DC and beat us in our worse year. So you and DCdave must come to the Skins' site and try your best to cover for their pathetic jackholes.

I suggest you cover up and when the time comes you just keep your eyes closed when the Cowgirls get spanked again this year.

The Cowboys are 55-35 against the Redskins all time...Until the Win lose column is within "5", consider yourself owned... This is not a rivarly. This....is domination....

barber1_091607_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'......

The Cowboys are 55-35 against the Redskins all time...Until the Win lose column is within "5", consider yourself owned... This is not a rivarly. This....is domination....

barber1_091607_360.jpg

HELP MY TACKLER IS A COMIN'......MOMMY

:rolleyes:

and yet, whose won 3 of the last 4?

when was your last playoff win? that's not sad, that's PATHETIC!

barber1_091607_360.jpg

HERE MY TRAIN A COMIN'......

Another cowboy fan that pops up when they win.

3-1 last two years. 35-7;14-13;22-19.

2-0 against us in NFC conference championship. DOmination.

You mean the game where his would be third TD pass was dropped by Owens?

Yeah, he looked terrible in that game. :doh:

drops? wait, you guys dont give Campbell the drops excuse, you just say he sucks and cant play. Maybe, you dont say that, but w.e

I love how cowboy fans think we are unfair to the critcism of Romo sits to pee, but if you go to a cowboy forums, they already crowned themselves NFCE champions. Not even kidding, they are already talking about how we have no offense and they could wipe us out. :laugh:

They barely beat the giants at home and they were 27-20 against the dolphins within 2:00 minutes.

drops? wait, you guys dont give Campbell the drops excuse, you just say he sucks and cant play. Maybe, you dont say that, but w.e

I love how cowboy fans think we are unfair to the critcism of Romo sits to pee, but if you go to a cowboy forums, they already crowned themselves NFCE champions. Not even kidding, they are already talking about how we have no offense and they could wipe us out. :laugh:

They barely beat the giants at home and they were 27-20 against the dolphins within 2:00 minutes.

Why should we give him the drops? He is career 53% completion percentage. All of those drops? Nope. Can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Romo sits to pee is accurate. Put the ball right in Owens hands for a would be LONG td to ice that horsecrap loss last year...

Let's see what you guys do against the Giants before you start throwing stones. That is a desperate team your playing, I wouldn't run your mouth too much...

Why should we give him the drops? He is career 53% completion percentage. All of those drops? Nope. Can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Romo sits to pee is accurate. Put the ball right in Owens hands for a would be LONG td to ice that horsecrap loss last year...

Let's see what you guys do against the Giants before you start throwing stones. That is a desperate team your playing, I wouldn't run your mouth too much...

53% and cant hit the broad side of a barn.

Maybe, you shouldn't run your mouth when Romo sits to pee couldn't even throw 50% against the dolphins. Who's QB couldnt hit the broad side of a barn?

Good luck against the Bears, I really hope they blow you guys out. :dallasuck

53% and cant hit the broad side of a barn.

Maybe, you shouldn't run your mouth when Romo sits to pee couldn't even throw 50% against the dolphins. Who's QB couldnt hit the broad side of a barn?

Good luck against the Bears, I really hope they blow you guys out. :dallasuck

Couldn't hit for over 50% yet still drew praise from Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

The guy is just terrible, just ask Skins fans.... :doh:

Couldn't hit for over 50% yet still drew praise from Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas.

The guy is just terrible, just ask Skins fans.... :doh:

okay, and gibbs is saying the giants are a great team. What do you expect them to say? Romo sits to pee sucks, he got lucky. :whoknows:

The coaches usually tell what the players say in those press questions as to not give any motivation to the other team or to not give any plans away.

Are you suggesting that you'd prefer winning 3 of the last 4 to winning 55 of the last 90 games against the pukes? :doh:

are you dense?

where did I say anything close to that? :rolleyes:

seriously, how could anyone even think something that? :laugh:

I meant the tide is turning...... DUH :doh:

Lots of fear from the Skins fans in this thread. I hope you guys are poking those voodoo dolls really hard or praying to your god, because this thread shows how much you fear Romo sits to pee being a legit top QB

....The hell? Poke fans have been owned repeatedly all throughout this thread. Attempting to make a 48% completion percentage and 7-5 (w/ 0-1 postseason) record look Manning-esque. Oh, and did I mention DC actually tried to compare Romo sits to pee to Manning? If anything, you guys have been grasping for straws, hoping we'd take the bait. :doh:

troll.jpg

I thought we'd keep this one around a bit, B. :)

He looks like he might be a riot. :D

A lot of you are looking really pathetic hanging on to that one game where Romo sits to pee threw for less than a 50% completion rating. I'm a Redskins fan, and while I HATE Romo sits to pee, i know he's a good quarterback. If having below a 50% completion percent makes a QB really bad, then what does it make Campbell considering he has a worse passer rating than Romo sits to pee?

Please guys, I really wish some of you would stop hanging on to the trivial stuff and allow Redskin nation to have some dignity by arguing good points, and not stupid ones. Oh well, I guess I have my hopes too high.

romo.jpg

NOT AGAIN.........QUOTE]

Do some research, and maybe you'll figure out why its a rivalry

and by the way

2-0 in games that matter

Last 2 years 3-1. Fedex isnt so comfortable anymore is it.

You should be more concerned about your team inabilty to win a playoff game rather than some all time stats against a team

okay, and gibbs is saying the giants are a great team. What do you expect them to say? Romo sits to pee sucks, he got lucky. :whoknows:

The coaches usually tell what the players say in those press questions as to not give any motivation to the other team or to not give any plans away.

This was after the game...

They were less than complimentary before the game.

Archived