Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Type Of "Halftime Fan" Are You?...

Califan007 The Constipated

So...if I were to, say, make an update of some sort to my original post sometime... :laugh:

The post wouldn't disappear, but you could change the text I suppose. Don't know if that could happen on locked threads. But who'd want to go back and rewrite history?;)

For instance, what I really meant to predict for last week was 16-13 Skins, not that silly 33-13 score that ended up in my post. Perhaps a mod overwrote me? j/k

What's the big deal about what people post in a game thread?

Those that can't attend a game or their friends are out of town have only the game thread to chat with other fans. So posters are not allowed to rant and vent when the team screws up?

Sure they are.

Claiming we wont win more than 4-6 games after the first half of Redskins football the entire season?

There is something wrong there.

What's the big deal about what people post in a game thread?

Those that can't attend a game or their friends are out of town have only the game thread to chat with other fans. So posters are not allowed to rant and vent when the team screws up?

I guess you haven't seen what some people say in there. Or maybe you are one of those people......

So...if I were to, say, make an update of some sort to my original post sometime... :laugh:

Do it. You will be fine. It is NOT a violation of the call out rule. Anyone that then comes along as says it is, I'll give a 24 hour ban to for 1) General stupidity & 2) Rule 18. :)

and btw - during halftime (when I can watch the game) there is NOTHING but pacing back n forth, besides bathroom break maybe, yelling through the tv winning or losing trying to send my voice to the team, "keep it up baby, great work CP, some damn fine D baby, bringing some pain, keep hitting em in the mouth" and if losing, "COME ON D and COME on OFFENSE, time to step it up, it's only X points, we can do this, time to step it up!!"

LOL - GOTTA BELIEVE MAN - GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!

HAIL

That is me too. I will check in on the game thread here and there and maybe even chime in my 2 cents on a commercial break but I really have absolutely no idea:

1. HOW these people post comments during the game and keep up with the actual game without being a major distraction.

2. WHY these people would even want to engage in an internet message board when the Redskins are playing.

WTF.gif

That is me too. I will check in on the game thread here and there and maybe even chime in my 2 cents on a commercial break but I really have absolutely no idea:

1. HOW these people post comments during the game and keep up with the actual game without being a major distraction.

2. WHY these people would even want to engage in an internet message board when the Redskins are playing.

WTF.gif

2 great questions...we may never know the answers

Give these guys a break. They are posting in the heat of the moment. I know I can get really frustrated during a game as well.

A post saying "The Skins suck!!" might fit that description, yeah...

A post that is a few paragraphs long and includes bullet points as to WHY the skins suck and don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the game...that kinda falls out of the category of "knee jerk reaction" lol...

A post saying "The Skins suck!!" might fit that description, yeah...

A post that is a few paragraphs long and includes bullet points as to WHY the skins suck and don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the game...that kinda falls out of the category of "knee jerk reaction" lol...

lmao, you said that good...if they talk the time to post in bullet points, it is not just a reaction

sure it is. they already said it, posted it on the internet. LOSERS/chicken littles/faithless crybabies/straight up ****es. everyone of them should be scolded severely but the idiot that said "i wish cam cameron was our coach" should just turn in his card, leave the board, donate all redskins stuff and go be a miami fan.

the people that post this kind of tripe simply like to complain. they are fans only so that they have something to criticize.

im glad you waited until today to post this. these fools were probably scared that these posts wold be thrown back in their faces after the game. by now though they probably thought they got away with their ****ery.

not a damn one of you has anything to celebrate when we beat philthy. weak ass fakers.

:applause:

well im the type of halftime fan thats rants on naysayers and gets repaid with a visit from Rock Cartwright. thats right i was just hangin with Rock here at the dealership talking trucks. Rock is cool as hell. he came by a while back and i got to meet him but this time i spent some minutes showing him some vehicles. told him that if he ran one back mmonday night i would hook him. he smiled real big and said "okay your on".

Rock is a Great Redskin and seems like a genuinely nice guy. thanked me a bunch of times for my time and for wishing him luck on MNF.

run one back ROCK.

Well lets see...last week at halftime I realized it was like getting towards noon (AZ time of course) and I hadn't taken a shower (because I set the alarm to wake me up 5 mins. before the game) so at the half I took a shower and ate breakfast, then proceded to watch the rest of the game. :)

WTF.gif

1. My computer is my television with this slingbox thing, so I can sit here with the game on and the thread up without anything being a distraction really

2. I live here by myself and none of my friends like the Redskins or would be willing to get up at 10:00 on a Sunday to come to my apartment and huddle around the monitor.

The board serves as my fan interaction and commentary I would normally be able to make with family and friends back home.

I'm glad I waited to read this thread. I didn't know if it would be funny or pathetic so I didn't want to read it at work in case I had to lol. I guess we have lots of chicken littles on this board:laugh: .

At half time...I usually eat...talk...use the restroom...eat some more....and then we pray if we're losing....and if we're winning...we pray we don't lose it. Sometimes tho, I will admit that I say some pretty stupid things...but I don't post them here. Usually tho....I say things like..."I know we can pull this out...if they would just _______________________.<insert whatever we need to do to win into this blank>. :D

I will admit that I say some pretty stupid things...but I don't post them here.

Yeah, it would take a LOT for me to post some of my stupid negative thoughts on the game thread...and if I did, it would be something along the lines of "Damn!...Come on, guys, ****!!" :laugh:...I usually keep them to myself and then just start cheering the Skins on again.

And to answer my own question, at halftime I usually come onto ES and see what everyone's saying about the game so far lol...

Sure they are.

Claiming we wont win more than 4-6 games after the first half of Redskins football the entire season?

There is something wrong there.

I don't know man....I've heard people say crazy stuff at parties and during games, and that's even without alcohol. I just don't see the difference between fans going to the game/tailgating and getting drunk or whatever and screaming their heads off compared to someone that is making a post in the heat of the moment.

After the first half last week, who didn't say "great, here comes another 5 win season..."? It's called up's and down's, teams AND fans experience them. Some of the stuff said in this thread looks like some kind of insecure-commie-witchunt.

We're all still fans, and if we weren't, then why the F are all of us still watching the games?

Archived