Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Type Of "Halftime Fan" Are You?...

Califan007 The Constipated

sure it is. they already said it, posted it on the internet. LOSERS/chicken littles/faithless crybabies/straight up ****es. everyone of them should be scolded severely but the idiot that said "i wish cam cameron was our coach" should just turn in his card, leave the board, donate all redskins stuff and go be a miami fan.

the people that post this kind of tripe simply like to complain. they are fans only so that they have something to criticize.

im glad you waited until today to post this. these fools were probably scared that these posts wold be thrown back in their faces after the game. by now though they probably thought they got away with their ****ery.

not a damn one of you has anything to celebrate when we beat philthy. weak ass fakers.

I would also be interested to see the ages of those numb-nut supposed fans... I myself have been a redskins fan for 26 years now (since I was 8 years old) I live and breathe this stuff, always have, I wear my colors proudly, win or defeat, doesn't matter, I might criticize front office on some moves, sometimes (don't we all - aka Duckett last year :rolleyes: - made no since to me with Big MIKE back there) but I ALWAYS BELIEVE until last minute or so we can pull out a W and I'll watch it to the end and root for my team the whole way through. I might get upset, but I encourage them through the TV screen, by jumping up and down, yelling "come on D" or "come on O" and giving a thunderous BOOM :jump: when one of our D knocks the s**t out of someone, or better yet, a last ditch effort 2 TD bombs to Santana Moss getting me to run all over the house running out of breath, and losing my voice, yelling "that's what I'm talking about - you d**n cowboy biatches!! Don't want none of this!!" :applause:

LOL

Gotta believe man, it's the first step in being a TRUE fan, no need to point out obvious faults when they are there, AND NEVER NEVER EVER DOUBT COACH JOE JACKSON GIBBS :shutup: - NEVER!!!! You want wins, you want glory the man brings it all out on the table, he gives this team EVERY thing he's got, and expects that his players do the same, those that don't are/will/have been weeded out, that simple....

DIE HARD brother, this is the SKINS man, support your team loudly in win and defeat, there is no other way, don't doubt and hate on the team, and NEVER wish for another coach.... one small step for Gibbs:notworthy , one large step for REDSKINS NATION:cheers:

HAIL!!:2cents:

and btw - during halftime (when I can watch the game) there is NOTHING but pacing back n forth, besides bathroom break maybe, yelling through the tv winning or losing trying to send my voice to the team, "keep it up baby, great work CP, some damn fine D baby, bringing some pain, keep hitting em in the mouth" and if losing, "COME ON D and COME on OFFENSE, time to step it up, it's only X points, we can do this, time to step it up!!"

LOL - GOTTA BELIEVE MAN - GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!

HAIL

Yes, the halftime comments are extremely annoying, but those happen all game.

What bothered me even more than that, though, was this past Monday. The Redskins WON and almost every thread on the front page was about "how bad we suck" or something like that. It makes me not even want to log on when I see **** like that.

If you absolutely HAVE to be a whiny ***** and mope and complain, at least wait until after a LOSS.

I don't even understand why people go into that thread while the game is on.

How can you watch the game, while trying to keep up with that scroll at the same time?

Those are the worst threads on the entire board....and often used by posters to simply boost their post count for some reason.

As if getting 100k posts wins you a new car. :laugh:

and btw - during halftime (when I can watch the game) there is NOTHING but pacing back n forth, besides bathroom break maybe, yelling through the tv winning or losing trying to send my voice to the team, "keep it up baby, great work CP, some damn fine D baby, bringing some pain, keep hitting em in the mouth" and if losing, "COME ON D and COME on OFFENSE, time to step it up, it's only X points, we can do this, time to step it up!!"

LOL - GOTTA BELIEVE MAN - GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!

HAIL

Holy ****, I think I even heard your voice just thru your posts!! lol :laugh: :cheers:...

Please post their User Names. Im pretty sure i can figure out who said what. They know they are the negative connotation type of person
I'm not sure that's allowed lol :laugh:...

It is. They said it. We archive it. That way, each & everyone of you can be held responsible & called on it every time you say something stupid. :)

sure it is. they already said it, posted it on the internet. LOSERS/chicken littles/faithless crybabies/straight up ****es. everyone of them should be scolded severely but the idiot that said "i wish cam cameron was our coach" should just turn in his card, leave the board, donate all redskins stuff and go be a miami fan.

Ding.

the people that post this kind of tripe simply like to complain. they are fans only so that they have something to criticize.

Ding.

im glad you waited until today to post this. these fools were probably scared that these posts wold be thrown back in their faces after the game. by now though they probably thought they got away with their ****ery.

Ding.

not a damn one of you has anything to celebrate when we beat philthy. weak ass fakers.

And ding.

I don't even understand why people go into that thread while the game is on.

How can you watch the game, while trying to keep up with that scroll at the same time?

I'm too stressed and not willing to take my attention away to post during the games.

Now as to accountability of those quotes, if people posted on here it's a matter of record what they said. IMO, Califan007, you did a classy thing by taking the high road and leaving out user names. Maybe this will make people understand what they splash onto the keyboard can be used against them later.

Quote:

I'll put money on this....the Dolphins score again by the end of the 3rd and we are held to just 3 more points.

Quote:

The media was right, we are going to be lucky if this team can get 4 wins this year.

JC - HORRIBLE

D - Can't cover the pass

O - BLOWS

This team is pathetic. I pour my heart and soul into this team year after year and this is all I get?

Quote:

I can tell you right now that:

---Jason Campbell is not the answer. Yeah, yeah, spare me the "it's just the first 30 minutes of the season" or "he's only in his eighth game" retorts. I'm telling you, the real impact QBs show us something *immediately* and Jason Campbell is not doing that. He's committing utterly inexcusable errors, he's not accurate, he's not reading defenses well. This kid is not the answer.

---This defense really isn't much improved. They're a bit more disciplined, but they have the same fundamental problem: zero pressure on the opposing QB. Mark my words, McNabb will *destroy* this defense next week. I mean kill it. And by the way, I'm seeing no improvement from Sean Taylor so far vs. 2006. None.

---The Redskins will not win this game, and they will not win more than six games this season.

Quote:

Clinton Portis does not need preseason to be ready, right? Well he looks like a rookie fumbling and bumbling around. overpaid bum if you ask me!

Quote:

I think the reason people are upset is because this looks EXACTLY like last year. We wil screw around until we loose to another team with a first year head coach. Plus, it's in OUR HOUSE! The offense looks like the same ol' Gibbs offense. This just looks like a 16-10 loss and another year of 0-2 to start.

Quote:

I wish Cam was our coach!

Who ever said that stuff should be taken outside and beaten like a redheaded step child.

Archived