Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Type Of "Halftime Fan" Are You?...

Califan007 The Constipated

I don't know man....I've heard people say crazy stuff at parties and during games, and that's even without alcohol. I just don't see the difference between fans going to the game/tailgating and getting drunk or whatever and screaming their heads off compared to someone that is making a post in the heat of the moment.

Whether they're yelling it in your ear at a bar or typing it on a game day thread, it's still unnecessary emotional negativism and it's still irritating as hell to have to put up with from fans...

After the first half last week, who didn't say "great, here comes another 5 win season..."? It's called up's and down's, teams AND fans experience them. Some of the stuff said in this thread looks like some kind of insecure-commie-witchunt.

"Insecure commie witch hunt" :laugh:...Good lord lol :doh:...If you read that thread there were TONS of fans who did NOT think being down by 4 freakin' points deserved a ****fest at halftime. I'm gonna guess that one of those quotes was yours lol :laugh:...

We're all still fans, and if we weren't, then why the F are all of us still watching the games?

If I was stupid enough to guarantee all my fellow fans that there's no way in hell the Skins are coming back from a whopping 4-point deficit at halftime, why WOULD I watch the rest of the game?...Because--gasp--I know I could easily be wrong?...And if that's the case, why bother saying they won't win in the first place?

• 3 months later...

Archived