Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kevin Everett Will Walk Again! (merged)

Commander Adama

How can they know this for sure? Or..How can they know whether he wouldn't walk again? That injury was devastating..he's lucky to be alive(no check that..he's blessed to be alive). Walking will be a miracle...but it can be done.
He just woke up an hour ago, after they reduced the sedation he was under, and could move all his limbs! The Doctor who is treating him was just on the phone! He was almost saying it's a miracle.

How can they know this for sure? Or..How can they know whether he wouldn't walk again? That injury was devastating..he's lucky to be alive(no check that..he's blessed to be alive). Walking will be a miracle...but it can be done.
The most recent report is that they feel strongly that he will walk again and might even walk out of the hospital (or something to that extent). Obviously there's still a lot of work to be done but it sounds very promising.

Amazing news...a little history...i am from Buffalo but my Dad has been here for almost 30 years I am a fan of both teams (to say the Super Bowls weren't a little crazy is an understatement...at least one of my teams won...lol) anyways this is great news for me...i am so happy for him and his family...my best to KE

The best news of the day. Enough to bring tears to your eyes, on how these players put their bodies and possibly their lives on the line, just for our entertainment. This is a rea passionate sport that we all happen to follow, and get worked up over, but at the end of the day, it's just a football game.

This is how CBSSports is reporting it (this is from their fantasy football player news, so I couldn't link it and I didn't see it on their main home page):

News: WIVB-TV, the CBS affiliate in Buffalo, reports that Bills TE Kevin Everett has regained voluntary movement in his arms and legs, a huge improvement compared to the prognosis given just a day ago. Everett's doctors are more optimistic now than when they first expected him to not walk again, a diagnosis made days ago.

Analysis: Everett's NFL career is on hold while he fights to regain movement in his body. We're continuously following his progress, and we hope you are too.

Hail,

H

Archived