Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Upper Level fans = horrible

wormer

It was real brutal up there, felt bad for the people who were sitting on the dolphins sideline as they had the sun in there eyes the entire game, i was lucky enough to have it to my back. Im proud of my UL brethren as we made it through a tough game, my only complaint was the massive amounts of turquoise and orange that were there. Made me sick.

OMFG!!!! I was all hungover from the previous night-- Everytime, I stood up to scream I got light headed and had to sit down or grab my buddies shoulder and scream. Everyone was sweating soooo much. hahahahah Anyone else notice the sunny side had soooooo many more people than the shaded side??

BTW, WTF was up with people making so godamn much noise when Suisam was kicking for the win?!?!

Also, anyone else think that it took extra long to get into the stadium yesterday?

We left the ES Tailgate at about 12:15 and got to our seats in 402 a couple minutes before the National Anthem. It can be done.

Seems to me that the club level is usually the worst at filling up. I know there are plenty of real diehard fans in there, but it seems that the wine & cheesers like to stay in the air-conditioned (or heated when it's cold out) concourse or the bars instead of sitting in their seats. It always seems no more than 3/4 full even while the game is being played....Of course those yellow seats might be part of it....they stand out more when not in use than the red ones in the upper and lower decks...

It was real brutal up there, felt bad for the people who were sitting on the dolphins sideline as they had the sun in there eyes the entire game, i was lucky enough to have it to my back.

I hate you so much. I hate you and everyone on the home side of the stadium.

That's what I was thinking the entire game, or at least for the second half when you guys got all the shade. Yelling consistently when we were on defense was very difficult in the heat, all the way up near the top of section 425. I thought I was going to pass out a couple times. I was yelling at the clouds to get their asses over here to shade me, lol.

But yeah, I thought that there were more on the visitor side of the UL than the home side. There were also quite a few on the concourse to stay out of the heat.

That's what I was thinking the entire game, or at least for the second half when you guys got all the shade. Yelling consistently when we were on defense was very difficult in the heat, all the way up near the top of section 425. I thought I was going to pass out a couple times. I was yelling at the clouds to get their asses over here to shade me, lol.

But yeah, I thought that there were more on the visitor side of the UL than the home side. There were also quite a few on the concourse to stay out of the heat.

As a fellow denizen of the uppers on the visitors side, I concur!! It was miserably hot...the First Aid station was overflowing.

I'm glad that the Giants game is a 4:15 kickoff. Don't sweat it, (pun full intended), that the fans on the home side will feel the same way, once it's cold out and we have all of the sun...

This pretty much blows the original premise of the thread out of the water.

Not exactly. LL looked fine but too much yellow showing in the club (no surprise really) and too many patches of red in the UL.....five minutes before kickoff. Maybe it'll be better for the 4 pm kick against the Jints.

One thing some folks are forgetting is that at 3/4 full Fedex still has more people than most other NFL stadiums. The brutal traffic, the parking lots, the ramps, the concession lines all make for a very long journey before your ass is in your seat. I left Sterling at 10AM and, due to some unlucky traffic, didn't park in the lot until 12. (Kind of laughing about the guy who left Jersey only an hour earlier than me and made it on time. Kind of laughing.) Made KO with no problem, but were forced to pay Snyderly prices for food because we had no time to tailgate.

We left the ES Tailgate at about 12:15 and got to our seats in 402 a couple minutes before the National Anthem. It can be done.

Seems to me that the club level is usually the worst at filling up. I know there are plenty of real diehard fans in there' date=' but it seems that the wine & cheesers like to stay in the air-conditioned (or heated when it's cold out) concourse or the bars instead of sitting in their seats. It always seems no more than 3/4 full even while the game is being played....Of course those yellow seats might be part of it....they stand out more when not in use than the red ones in the upper and lower decks...[/quote']

From having sat club level before I can agree.. there are a lot more casual fans and people with money and nothing else to do on a Sunday... don't get me wrong, most of our section at the Panthers game last year was pretty into the game, but I did have to encourage some people to stand up and make some noise.

I hate to lump everyone in on this one cuz I know there are many upper level fans who are hard core and there from well before kick off, but wow. At the start of the game yesterday I looked up at the upper deck and would guess is was just a tad over 1/2 full.

It took untill about 1:30 untill it was about 90% full and that was about the MAX it was full the rest of the game.

This is just horrible.

You know how long it takes to get to the stadium.

You know how long it takes to get through secuity.

You know how long it takes to get to your seats.

PLAN ACCORDINGLY!!!

IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE GAME SELL OR GIVE AWAY YOUR TICKETS!!

If you are going to complain about this you also have to point out no one is in there seats at the start of the second half. The Redskins always seem to come out flat in the second half to me. Maybe the fans could stay and cheer.

THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH!!! I was in 430, and I was paying the beermen $1 so I could dunk my hat in the melted ice. Those wer the most glorious 30 seconds of my life, ice cold water running down my face and head. And then, the damn water drops began boiling on my skin!!!!:laugh:

It was downright brutal. Had this been a baseball game, NASCAR race, or anything other than a Skins game, my ass woulod have taken my seat cushion and gone home. I told my wife that that was the most miserable I have ever been in my life at a sporting event.

I unashamedly bought 9 bottles of water, and only left my seat to piss right before overtime. This was the one and ONLY time in my life that I was wishing we had a dome. Then I got to my A/C cooled car and smacked myself.

I hate to lump everyone in on this one cuz I know there are many upper level fans who are hard core and there from well before kick off, but wow. At the start of the game yesterday I looked up at the upper deck and would guess is was just a tad over 1/2 full.

It took untill about 1:30 untill it was about 90% full and that was about the MAX it was full the rest of the game.

This is just horrible.

You know how long it takes to get to the stadium.

You know how long it takes to get through secuity.

You know how long it takes to get to your seats.

PLAN ACCORDINGLY!!!

IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE THE GAME SELL OR GIVE AWAY YOUR TICKETS!!

Get over your self super fan. Not all of us have the luxury of strolling into the sliver spoon section of the stadium. I was in the upper deck and I assure you it was in good shape. I'm sick of reading comments from Knobs that love coming up with moronic complaints.

nobody is in a rush to sit all the way up there, trust me.

You're crazy.. I would rather be up top at the 50 yard line then down bottom at the 50.. Go up there sometime & you'll learn that there isn't a bad seat in the house (unless your obstructed.) I sat in 335 and lost my voice cheering the team on. I was there before intro's and couldn't understand why there was so many empties. That was until I went inside.. With the heat, it seemed everyone was inside watching the big TV's and sitting at tables. I have no problem with this.. They paid their money, let em do what they want.

:eaglesuck

Archived