Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you follow another team/player?

USS Redskins

being a transplant like alot of the people here i am forced to stomach week after week of charger hype and BS. every year they all get all hyped up and its like the whole town gets charger fever, then once they lose it, its like somebody farted in the elevator and they scatter like roaches.

they even sneak into my bar sometimes and i am forced to interact with them..

I dont follow any other teams per se, but do root for and follow players from my Alma: UT Vols. I check on most of them when I can and root for thier success when it doesnt interfere with the interest of my Skins.

Notable favorites: P.Manning, and Robert Meachem.

TennesseeJason AllenSafetyMiami DolphinsRashad BakerSafetyNew England PatriotsKevin BurnettLinebackerDallas CowboysChad CliftonOffensive TackleGreen Bay PackersDustin ColquittPunterKansas City ChiefsShaun EllisDefensive EndNew York JetsAubrayo FranklinDefensive TackleSan Francisco 49ersOmar GaitherLinebackerPhiladelphia EaglesDeon GrantSafetySeattle SeahawksJabari GreerCornerbackBuffalo BillsParys HaralsonDefensive EndSan Francisco 49ersJustin HarrellDefensive TackleGreen Bay PackersAlbert HaynesworthDefensive TackleTennessee TitansJohn HendersonDefensive TackleJacksonville JaguarsTravis HenryRunning BackDenver BroncosAnthony HerreraGuardMinnesota VikingsJamal LewisRunning BackCleveland BrownsLeonard LittleDefensive EndSt. Louis RamsJesse MahelonaDefensive TackleTennessee TitansPeyton ManningQuarterbackIndianapolis ColtsDavid MartinTight EndMiami DolphinsTurk McBrideDefensive TackleKansas City ChiefsTony McDanielDefensive TackleJacksonville JaguarsRobert MeachemWide ReceiverNew Orleans SaintsEric ParkerWide ReceiverSan Diego ChargersPeerless PriceWide ReceiverBuffalo BillsArron SearsOffensive LinemanTampa Bay BuccaneersDonte' StallworthWide ReceiverNew England PatriotsJonathan WadeCornerbackSt. Louis RamsDarwin WalkerDefensive TackleChicago BearsKelley WashingtonWide ReceiverNew England PatriotsFred WearyGuardHouston TexansScott WellsCenterGreen Bay PackersCedrick WilsonWide ReceiverPittsburgh SteelersGibril WilsonSafetyNew York GiantsJason WittenTight EndDallas Cowboys

I follow the Falcons due to the fact that we live here outside Atlanta.

As for player I like to see what Lenard Pope is doing . The massive TE for the Cardinals and former Georgia Bulldog would had been a nice compliment to Cooley, but the skins weren't interested in him.

alien_vs_predator_ver3.jpg

On Second Thought:

"The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend".

1st Love The Redskins

2nd Love Whoever plays Dallas

I follow Cincy for no real reason other then my high school coach told me that to get a good feel for LBs I should pick a team I was neutral on and watch them every week. I picked the Bengels and darn if Forrest Gregg didn't get them to the Super Bowl that year and loose to the 49s in number XVI.

Ever since then I have kept an eye on how well they do. I don't have what you would call a passion for them, but I do like to see them do well.

I have friends that play all over too many to name... just watch them play but never hope they win....

hope they dont get hurt to bad when they play the Skins....

Funny, all my Skins frinds are gone after last cut... Im just a regular Skins fan again...

I follow the Raiders. They have always been my second favorite team, but they are nowhere near as close to my heart as the Redskins.

Every season I usually pick a team that I'd like to see do well in addition to the Redskins and Raiders. This year, I picked the Dolphins, just because I want to see them win their division (I hate the Pats and Jets). Obviously, this interest in the Fins will not take effect until after tomorrow, LOL!!!

I choose not to participate in fantasy football because there are too many players who are good, but I hate them and/or their teams. I can't bring myself to root for some tool like Tom Brady or Terrell Owens just because i might have drafted them onto a fantasy team.

I follow every team. I'm a fan of the game, including college, so it's fun to see guys who you watched play the game when they were freshman in school now get drafted and play in the pros.

I'll always turn on the Skins first and foremost, but Football is typically the entire weekend for me. All day Saturday is spent following college action, and then Sunday is the pros.

My thoughts exactly. I watch every single game that's on from Thursday to Monday.

I tend to spend some time tracking the 49ers. I spent some time there working their mini camps and they have a few former Redskins like Derek Smith, Walt Harris, Zak Keasy and Taylor Jacobs.

I really hope Jacobs pans out in San Francisco. So far, so good as he's slated to be WR #3 behind Darrell Jackson and Arnaz Battle.

Go Taylor!

Archived