Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reports: Terry Glenn done for season (MERGED)

Mania

I hear you, but this is the Cowboys, I dont wish the injuries on anyone, EXCEPT the Cowboys, so yeah, good for them. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I understand...it is the cowboys but now if dallas struggles at all, this is going to be the 'go to' excuse....

p.s. while i dont cheer for injuries, I Would make an exception for T.O. the guy deserves to be smacked...multiple times.

Yeah, but after Crayton its a desolate wasteland as far as receivers go on their roster. Jamacia Rector is the next guy, I think....who? :laugh:

Sam Hurd and Rector...I think this is a pretty big blow to Dallas, however I think Crayton will fill in admirably but a 3WR set with TO, Glenn and Crayton is a lot more dangerous than what they have now.

Don't sleep on this guy ... Him and Romo sits to pee have great chemistry. He played well when he started against Arizona last year, and has big play potential. If you go back in my post, he was my 'Breakout player of the year'

Now he's not Glenn, but he is going to be a damned good WR

14276201.jpg

What's with the Rector talk? He's long gone from Dallas.

I will give Crayton some respect, but, like you said he doesn't have Glenn's speed. For example, I think if you can put Springs one-on-one w/ Crayton, and doulble TO with Taylor/Landry and Rogers, you can severly limit the Cowboys passing attack.

I think Witten could also benefit from this as well.

Still the Cowboys have some weapons on D that this won't cripple them.

But the injuries mounting this early have to be a major concern.

Don't sleep on this guy ... Him and Romo sits to pee have great chemistry. He played well when he started against Arizona last year, and has big play potential. If you go back in my post, he was my 'Breakout player of the year'

14276201.jpg

What's with the Rector talk? He's long gone from Dallas.

Romo sits to pee has great chemistry with a lot of guys :)

Now he's not Glenn, but he is going to be a damned good WR.

Crayton is alright, but he's not Glenn that much is true.

What's more important is that this changes the way they'll play their offense and not for the better. If Crayton were as good as Glenn he would be starting ahead of him. You don't just replace 1,000 receiving yards on your offense that easily.

On the brighter side I guess it's good Glenn and TO missed so many OTA's. It gave Romo sits to pee time to get used to Crayton.

The other very important question that needs to be answered before we all speculate too much is whether or not Jones is actually looking for a top WR to replace Glenn or a stop-gap to fill out the bottom of the roster. That move alone speaks volumes of how they feel about their WR corps.

Archived