Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reports: Terry Glenn done for season (MERGED)

Mania

are you kidding me? will they please make up their mind, is he gonna come back in 10 minutes and say that it's only 2 weeks too?
Yea I am gonna wait and see an official report but as of right now this is just speculation in my opinion. ESPN is reporting that he is out of the Giants game for sure....http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3008815

Just saw this on ESPN...I hope its true. If someone else posted this I am sorry...

:dallasuck

"ESPN's Matt Mosley reports Terry Glenn will miss the season due to complications in his recovery from arthroscopic knee surgery.

A member of the organization told Mosley, who used to cover the Cowboys, that Glenn is indeed lost for the season. An article saying so was posted on Dallas' team site Thursday, but pulled when owner Jerry Jones decided to hold off on making the announcement formally. Jones said in a revised story that Glenn would miss "at least two weeks." Sep. 7 - 11:52 am etSource "

sweetness...although I actually liked the guy since he was alumni from The Ohio State U. I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't retire after this...and oh, btw....

NO SUPERBOWL FOR THE PUKES THIS YEAR!!!...shmucks.

Like school on Sunday......No class.

I would rather beat a cowboys team at 100%, no excuses, but hey, some people aren't as confident.

OMG! That's pretty big news. Crayton is a pretty good player though so I am not going to get too excited. But now more pressure will be on TO and we all know how well he handles pressure.

Pills anybody?

Yeah, but after Crayton its a desolate wasteland as far as receivers go on their roster. Jamacia Rector is the next guy, I think....who? :laugh:

Archived