Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player of the game??????????????(Week 1)

“Misdirection”

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Defensive battle. Redskins win on an interception they take to the house. I'm thinking the hero is ST, who jumps an out pattern and goes in untouched, a rumbalin and a bumbalin.

Together, Betts and Portis have a decent day. JC's stats will be respectable, but the Fins keep us off-balance.

Or a long-shot...the hero is Suisham.

Jason Taylor - 1 sack, 4 hurries, 1 fumble caused, 1 recovery, 2 batted passes. :1stplace:

In a losing effort - :loser:

Seriously - the man can play. We will chip him, double him, fake him - he is a force to be accounted for. I say - run at him.

:helmet: The Rook

I picked London Fletcher. He will be the primary person who will stuff the run and thus force Miami to resort to throwing the ball. Greg will blitz Landry and others to disrupt their passing game. The ability of Fletcher to plug the hole have Miami's offense in third and long situations all day.

There may be many game balls being given out; but it will the the shutdown of Miami's running game that will set the tone for how the game turns out.

Who will the player of the game be??? I believe Area 51 will have the biggest impact because it will be hard enough for the phins to get the run game going w/ our defense in top shape, and worse with their crappy OL. So they'll be forced to pass. Therefore the safeties should have a pick or two, and numerous tackles(considering the receiver get to catch the ball before they get leveled).

Who did you pick and why?

HTTR!!!

I think you will have to say Pete Kendall. This guy has had less time to prepair for our first game opener and you would normally expect him to false start. But, I'm willing to bet he will do well, thus, the real player of the game.

Given Miami's weak OL, if it's a Skin I expect it to be Carter. Portis/Betts won't get much against that front 7, and Cooley will have to stay behind to block. Moss will be double-covered all game. If we lose, the obvious choice will be Jason Taylor, who will exploit Samuels lack of conditioning along with Kendall's newness to the system.

STOP WITH THE STUPID F'ING AREA 51 CRAP!

That is the dumbest nickname. I am embarrassed of it.

I see Landry having a huge game his first game. But I couldn't bring myself to select that asinine nickname in the poll so I went with Fletcher.

Wow:yikes: Sorry, but I happen to like that "dumb nickname" and the players that go with it. Landry and Taylor have one hell of a day in "Area 51"

I picked Area51, its a more likely scenario in the simple fact, 2 Players... I think ST could get a pick in this game, and Laron will get a sack. Combine to that a possible FF by one of them, and adding tackles together, that's a pretty good bet for you. I was on the edge of picking Santana and/or Fletcher too though, BOTH will have solid (if not great) games also.... CP may just surprise us all too, remember his first play as a skin? Tampa Bay - 60+ yard scamper for TD baby!!!! Gotta love the potential here that we have such a great argument of WHO MAY BE THE PLAYER OF THE GAME, Bring it on, it's time already!!!

HAIL

Archived