Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player of the game??????????????(Week 1)

“Misdirection”

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Who will the player of the game be??? I believe Area 51 will have the biggest impact because it will be hard enough for the phins to get the run game going w/ our defense in top shape, and worse with their crappy OL. So they'll be forced to pass. Therefore the safeties should have a pick or two, and numerous tackles(considering the receiver get to catch the ball before they get leveled).

Who did you pick and why?

HTTR!!!

I picked JC, mainly because I think our run game will take a game or to start really clicking. However, I don't know how but apparently Chris Cooley is not an option for player of the game, this guy creates more big plays for us then anyone else on the team IMO. He has the ability to take it all the way, and as we all know TE's are quite necessary for young developing qb's. Just my 2.

Neither of the players I would vote for are on the poll. Why is Cooley and Betts name not on this poll? Cooley is the most viable threat we have. Betts practiced and played all preseason. An out of shape Portis is not going to gain 100 yards against the Phin's front seven. Either Cooley or Betts will have more catches than the WR's because of the defensive pressure. If you look at Saunders' offense from KC, it was either Gonzalez or Holmes getting all the work. My write in vote is Cooley.

I would say Cooley will be player of the game but only cuz JC has a great game. In my opinion for our team to really beat any opponent JC is going to have to keep turnovers low and create some key 3rd and longs. I think and hope to see him do it and show the league and NFC East the Skins are back!

An out of shape Portis is not going to gain 100 yards against the Phin's front seven.
Where did you hear that Portis was out of shape? How do you know what kind of shape he is in, or how many yards he is going to get?

It must be a secure feeling to be that absolute about things.

Archived