Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Renaldo Wynn Appreciation Thread

robotfire

Hey,

If you read this, thanks for all you've done for the team and the community. You've always been a great guy, and we're really going to miss you. Good luck with whoever picks you up, and please stay away from Dallas!

Thanks RW for your effort and good luck!

Thank you Renaldo Wynn for everything during your 5 years here. You really stood out as a team leader and i will always appreciate and respect how passionate you were not only for the game, but for the team. Your leadership will be missed. Good luck and hope you succeed wherever you go as long as it isnt in the NFC East. And don't forget to beat those Cowgirls!

Hey Renaldo,

I know they always say "it's part of the business" but when we see a class act like you on the list, it's a real bummer! You have brought many exciting moments to us Skins fans over the last few years, an I for one HATE to see you go! Your presence both on and off the field WILL be missed!

I hope your status is short and you wind up back on another team's roster before the reg season starts .. I just hope it's not an NFC-East team! ;) You've still got a lot left in the tank. I'll miss you on Monday Night Live as well!

God Bless ..!

P.S. Why not drop by here on ES from time to time! You'll ALWAYS be a Redskin, regardless of where you may go next. We promise not to tell your future "employer" that you've been here. :rolleyes: It's been great having you drop by in the past! :notworthy

Archived