Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Renaldo Wynn Appreciation Thread

robotfire

great guy, got a chance to meet him after the ravens scrimmage and the dude is a class act. thanks for all your efforts and please, whatever you do, don't go to someone in the NFCE. I'd hate to have to root against you bro.

I hear the Chargers calling....go win a division championship, good luck!

Renaldo's performance on the field was always average, I won't pretend that he was a pro bowler now that he is leaving, however his real impact was on other teammates. He was a leader in the locker room, a leader on and off the field, and a great role model. He contributed a lot to the D.C. community and his presence on the team will be missed, I wish we could get him to retire and join the coaching staff this year under some B.S. title like motivational speaking coach just so we could have his positive presence around.

Thanks Renaldo Wynn. You for sure will be missed by all Redskins fans. You gave your heart and sole everydown. Good luck in the AFC.

Hey,

If you read this, thanks for all you've done for the team and the community. You've always been a great guy, and we're really going to miss you. Good luck with whoever picks you up, and please stay away from Dallas!

Renaldo -- You are the kind of player that Redskins are all about --character, toughness, unselfishness, team-player, and versatility. I was shocked to read about the cut.

Redardless of the business decision, you are always a winner, and a truly classy person. I hope we can find some way to bring you back, because the 'youngsters' on the D-line need to understand how a trus professional approaches their tasks in the NFL.

You WILL be missed.

Archived