Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry & Men On Fashion (Mod Edited Title)

CakeMan 89

guys, i need some help, now i'm meeting Laron Landry this week at Patrick Henry Mall in Va this Saturday, 2:00 to 4:00. i'm thinking i should get a jersey from the Redskins Store this week, but i danno which one i should get, i'm thinking http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=815&deptcode1=600&sn=5 but i want to know what you guys think i shouls do.

thanks

Hail TO The Redskins.

guys, i need some help, now i'm meeting Laron Landry this week at Patrick Henry Mall in Va this Saturday, 2:00 to 4:00. i'm thinking i should get a jersey from the Redskins Store this week, but i danno which one i should get, i'm thinking http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=815&deptcode1=600&sn=5 but i want to know what you guys think i shouls do.

thanks

Hail TO The Redskins.

If you want one for this weekend then the 75th isnt an option, as they are preorders and wont be out for another 3 weeks or so. Go with the white replica, cant lose with it, and if you plan on getting it signed, the signitures look nicer on it.

If you want one for this weekend then the 75th isnt an option, as they are preorders and wont be out for another 3 weeks or so. Go with the white replica, cant lose with it, and if you plan on getting it signed, the signitures look nicer on it.

okay, i was thinkin' about just a plain white adult sized one because unfortunatley i'm not made of money.:doh:

I would start by using a more informed thread title before you get NNT or scolded.

Then I would get a Jersey from China. Hmmm wait you can't do that not enough time. Get a Cooley jersey (it is $5 less) with them short shorts!!!:laugh:

Where you expecting a serious answer?

thanks

Hail TO The Redskins.

Patrick Henry Mall??

Newport News?? Great City with lots of women everywhere..

I stopped buying jerseys along time ago because we cant seem to keep anybody.

But if I still were, I would buy an authentic Landry jersey.

I'm thinking i should get a jersey from the Redskins Store this week, but i danno which one i should get, i'm thinking http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=815&deptcode1=600&sn=5 but i want to know what you guys think i shouls do.

I can't believe you are so worried about what jersey to wear. You better hope your lipstick matches your fingernail pollish.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

It's amazing how people continuosuly make the vaguest possible thread titles.

man you guys are harsh on here!! the guy asks for help and you rip him! way to go!

hey man.....try to get a jersey of obviously someone you like, but also someone who you think will be around for atleast a little while.......i gambled and got JC's jersey for this year......couldnt resist.

Archived