Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some are butt men, some are breast men, I'm a nose guy.

SUNSTONE

Well that's not entirely true, I'm a total package guy.

But I find myself fascinated with a beatiful nose.

A girl can have a booming body, but if I don't like her nose, it's just not going to happen.

If one nostril is bigger than the other, it's a big turn off.

I don't like big round nostrils, or long noses where the tip of it points down.

A tan nose with a healthy shine, a little bit of freakles, and the bottom part of the nose is white where the sun didn't get to as much, a two tone color nose.....I love that, but they are rare.

I must admit, if a woman is perfect in every way, I find myself stairing at her nose more than anything else.

That's why I'm a nose guy.

Perfect woman for me. Long blonde hair, brown eyes, tan, very little bit freakles, 36DD, 26, 36, flawless skin with great toned legs.

Anyone else a nose guy?

I think it just depend's on the woman's face, but I do admit to having a certain thing for woman with "cute" features, which includes her nose. I am not too into "elegant" features, which just tend to be a bit much for me - that is why I don't find a lot of models to be super hot, because their features are just too much, if that makes any sense.

I think it just depend's on the woman's face, but I do admit to having a certain thing for woman with "cute" features, which includes her nose. I am not too into "elegant" features, which just tend to be a bit much for me - that is why I don't find a lot of models to be super hot, because their features are just too much, if that makes any sense.

It's funny, I'm just the opposite. Each to their own. :cheers:

Keyra says Hi.

She would have said more but I sent her to the kitchen to make me a sammich. :)

:tantrum: :cuss: :laythehur:

THIEF!!! You're stealing my wifey, what a *****.

:laugh:

Holy ****--this is the kind of the thing that makes me believe in God. And that's he's a dirty **** just like me.

:rotflmao:

Well that's not entirely true, I'm a total package guy.

But I find myself fascinated with a beatiful nose.

A girl can have a booming body, but if I don't like her nose, it's just not going to happen.

If one nostril is bigger than the other, it's a big turn off.

I don't like big round nostrils, or long noses where the tip of it points down.

A tan nose with a healthy shine, a little bit of freakles, and the bottom part of the nose is white where the sun didn't get to as much, a two tone color nose.....I love that, but they are rare.

I must admit, if a woman is perfect in every way, I find myself stairing at her nose more than anything else.

That's why I'm a nose guy.

Perfect woman for me. Long blonde hair, brown eyes, tan, very little bit freakles, 36DD, 26, 36, flawless skin with great toned legs.

Anyone else a nose guy?

Are you into nose fetishes as well? Like, ask your woman to saved her used tissues and to talk dirty with a stuffy nose? :jk:

I'm not into the nose, but a really bad one would turn me off.

In the past few years I've found myself really into women's eyes. She could have just average looks, but if I'm attracted to her eyes, she has my undivided attention.

Archived