Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some are butt men, some are breast men, I'm a nose guy.

SUNSTONE

And I'll be sure to pass all the puffy, chubby, sloppy bimbos right back to ya! :cheers:

:laugh:

I gotta say, anorexic is one thing but fit is another. A fit girl who doesn't necessarily have big boobs or much of an ass can be very sexy. It's all about proportion and shape. I can appreciate both. I'm a butt man but, that's not to say said butt has to be big. There's some very nice little butts out there, too. :)

:laugh:

I gotta say, anorexic is one thing but fit is another. A fit girl who doesn't necessarily have big boobs or much of an ass can be very sexy. It's all about proportion and shape. I can appreciate both. I'm a butt man but, that's not to say said butt has to be big. There's some very nice little butts out there, too. :)

Many of them found on said ballet dancers.

And I'll be sure to pass all the puffy, chubby, sloppy bimbos right back to ya! :cheers:

:laugh: That's ok. I'll stick with the in-shape ones. Even though, sometimes there is something to be said for ****ing a fattie. They can be quite the appreciative ones!

:cheers:

:laugh: That's ok. I'll stick with the in-shape ones. Even though, sometimes there is something to be said for ****ing a fattie. They can be quite the appreciative ones!

:cheers:

:stop:

:puke:

Man, I'll let you play clean up duty with all that. You can have them all. No fatties here, thank you very much :silly:

That must kind of suck at times, in terms of knowing who you think is hot. You take the prettiest girl in the club home, get her pants off and then....... "god dammit, get the **** out of my house!"

Or I fail miserably, take the ugliest girl in the club home, take her pants off, and it doesn't matter because it's like every other chick (for the most part. There are exceptions.)

Or I fail miserably, take the ugliest girl in the club home, take her pants off, and it doesn't matter because it's like every other chick (for the most part. There are exceptions.)

You're a foot guy. Remember that **** you posted that Om took down? Sick as hell. I bet you would lick Shakira's feet after she walked through a parking lot in downtown Philadelphia barefoot.

Gentlemen, it's not either/or when it comes to women. As DCsportsfan, noted, it's about proportion but there are also just different standards we're applying and perhaps some of us are talking about "ideal" rather than something we find kinda hot in real life.

Like I don't actually TOTALLY disagree with Predicto's stance on little, thin (but fit, not anorexic) women. BUt where he and I would part company is that I would ALSO be ogling the girl in the photo Die Hard posted a little more than he might. Or even some girls who don't have 'elegant' noses or faces can be attractive.

I mean, yes, the face is kind of where it starts for most people but some have very narrow standards and others have broad, or some just are more open when it comes to certain things and there are times when even items that should be a 'deduction' for that girl actually bump her up a notch.

Archived