Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to my first game this season

Darc Requiem

I'm actually getting to go to my first Skins game this year in October. My grandma always knew I wanted to go and surprised me a bus trip and some tickets. I expected to get some nosebleed seats but I am going to be in section 114. I looked at the stadium map and I was surprised how close I'm going to be. I really love my grandma. :notworthy I can't wait to see the Skins pummel Leirnart, Edge, and the rest of the Cardinals in October. So look for me in section 114. I will be the guy with the cheshire cat grin :D

That's great! I hope you have a good time. I saw my first home Redskins game two seasons ago, when we lost to the Raiders. It was so much fun, even though we lost.

After seeing the Skins in hostile Philly and NJ, it was a great feeling to be around so many Skins fans.

Awesome bro, congrats...its sure to be a good time. Comming off a little bit creepy though. Hopefully The Skins will pull one out for you and your grandmammy.

Creepy? How so? Its not like she is coming with me. Although I'd rather go with her than my brother. Since he is a fan of a certain team that sucks. :dallasuck

I'm also going to my first game ever (Giants) I'm bringing my son as a birthday gift. We have both been fans since 1982 and I always told my son one day we would go to Washington to see a game. It took all these years, but we are finally going and excited!!. We have good seats also.

Congrats!!!! Have fun Tail gate hard , And dont take crap from any cards fans .. yes there will probably be about 1 per section.Thats one nice grandma

Cards fans? They exist? I thought they were mythical creatures that Arizona parents told their kids about in bed time stories :laugh:

Archived