Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you fear most about 07 season?

BMahoney

Flex I hope your right and Buges, can turn Wade into a starter but we'll have to wait and see. As far as the D goes, I think it all starts with the D-line and we won't be creating any turnovers until they improve on their game.

I honestly fear the refs. The past few years at least, calls just don't go our way. Some calls (e.g., pass interference) have too much power to turn a game. The only season in recent memor where at least enough calls went our way as went against us was '05 and we made the playoffs.. hmmm....

My biggest fear is Dallas is as good as the media wants us to beleive. With that said, I think they will suck!!!

As far as the Skins are concerned, I fear another below-par performance, but I do not think it will happen (of course I say this every year). I think the rest of the league should fear the offense they are going to see this year as well as our depth at corner.

I have a feeling that it is going to be a good season becuase the media is not giving us props at all. For some reason this makes me feel good, don't know why!

Flex I hope your right and Buges, can turn Wade into a starter but we'll have to wait and see. As far as the D goes, I think it all starts with the D-line and we won't be creating any turnovers until they improve on their game.
Yeah, I have faith in what Buges can accomplish with Wade. I just really believe that we wouldn't have signed Wade if we didn't already know what he was cable of handling.

Cornelius is supposedly back to 100% and that in itself is going to improve our d-line a lot. I guess all we can really do is to have just as much faith in our d-line as Blache and Williams seem to.

the defensive line not gettin pressure consistently is the biggest fear i have outside of injuries
Injuries! :doh:

OMG I hate the preseason!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well time to show up and get blitzed in the parking lot an hour earlier :cheers:
Those little airplane liquor bottles. The guy selling coke just gets a confused look at how trashed you get from al that coca cola you buy from him. aaaa *HICKUP* aaa can I get another coke please? *HICKUP*:cheers:

At this point in the year, my only fear is that August actually has 33 days in it and September doesn't come.

There is no use in worring about the rest. We did what we could and the coachs believe we have the personell, I just can't wait anymore to find out.

Archived