Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What simple improvement do you make...

codeorama

Sour cream?.....so what does it do to it....change the color?...make it thicker?

Changes the color, makes it lighter colored, but also adds a creaminess that's damn good. Its particularly good if you like spagetti that has sat for a while, after it has thickened up.

When I grill steak and shrimp, I not only use my handy-dandy steak rub on the steaks, but a little bit of Old Bay too. I think the Old Bay gives the steaks a little bit more of a "kick" and it kind of ties the whole meal together. Good stuffs.

When I grill steak and shrimp, I not only use my handy-dandy steak rub on the steaks, but a little bit of Old Bay too. I think the Old Bay gives the steaks a little bit more of a "kick" and it kind of ties the whole meal together. Good stuffs.

When i was in college, i put Old Bay on everything just like i put crushed red pepper on everything now.

Old bay to tuna salad...yummy. Ketchup & mayo mixed for fries!..Very good! I sautee' my vidalia onions when fixing hamburgers or cheeseburgers...too good for words! EVOO is also good for flavor when cooking(i use this for said onions above)

When i was in college, i put Old Bay on everything just like i put crushed red pepper on everything now.

Yeah, me too. My mom likes to tell people that I invented the "crab chip" long before it ever came out. You probably did the same thing.

Hell, before I developed the patience to sit and pick crabs long enough to make a decent meal out of them, I used to eat the Old Bay out of the bottom of the bag when my parents got them. :doh: :laugh:

I love me some Old Bay. :)

... to a common meal?

For example, my wife adds sour cream to spagetti sauce and it takes it to another level... :hungry:

Hell yes. Finally somone that has this in common with me. Sour cream on anything salty makes it 10 times better.

Archived