Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is Aaron Brooks?

JC2MOSS

I know he was in Oakland last season. Not sure if he has been disscussed on here before? I used the search function and nothing came up.

Anyway, if the guy is a UFA and still has any kind of love for the game after his Raider days, I wouldnt mind seeing the Redskins bring him in for a look. And he might ACTUALLY be a vet min + incentives guy.

The reason I ask is because JC reminds quite a bit of Aaron Brooks, and if Aaron can get his mind right ( after the New Orleans mess and right into Raider nation hell ) I think he could easily surpass Brunell on the depth chart during training camp.

And yes... I`m a cavaliers fan. So I still pull for the guy.

That how you got all your posts?

Why yes.

How about you? Your post means as much as mine did/does. :yes:

Besides, who actually takes these "(insert players name here)_______ is a free agent.. should we pick him up?" threads seriously? Especially about a QB.. in which we already have 6 or so on our roster.

All you have to do is include the word "Redskins" and you have a brand new thread in the Stadium, harping the same tune--picking up a player in which won't happen or a player who we have no need for.

Well, I just started a Raiders franchise in Madden to see how many games I can win in coach mode and he is the best QB I've got. He's the only QB really... but I'm still going to cut him at the end of the season unless something spectacular happens. I figure I'm going to cut about 80% of the roster along with the coaching staff.

I really can't stand the whole blind faith mentality with former college players. Brooks blows. He slightly better than Quincy Carter and just edges out Ryan Leaf. The only reason he put up any stats with New Orleans, is because he flung the ball so far only his receivers could catch it OR he'd run with it. Now, he has no scrambling ability and his true colors come out as to what type of QB he really is. Horrible. And if you think I'm just picking on AB, I'm a MD fan and I can say right now, Sam Hollenbach will go down with all the other failure MD QB's- Gelbaugh, Reich (save for 1 playoff game), etc. The only MD QB that did any good was Esiason.

']Great speculation on where he is. Now' date=' where is he really?[/quote']

he lives here in richmond. my friend actually has played golf with him at the course he lives on. ok...story time

my buddy is a manager at an upscale dining establishment and after they got randomly paired up to play 18 holes, my buddy told him to come in. This was right before signing with the raiders.

flash forward a year, aaron brooks comes into the resteraunt, asked for my buddy, was randomly hungry and saw it, and he was working. aparantly he is having a golf tourny for his charity (asked my buddy to play with him) and is currently fielding calls for a job. said he'd take a backup job in the right opportunity.

he is obviously very down to earth and good people. I personally think he should go to tennessee and back up VY.

Archived