Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington left me a voicemail message!!!

georgiaredskin

Thanks to the BEST of friends, JOE, aka Sweet Sassy Molassy, Marcus Washington left a message on my voicemail! Unfortunately this bonehead had a migraine and didn't answer the phone, but I sure got quite a message that I can keep forever!

5:27 pm

Marcus said,

"Hey what's going on Karla? I'm here with your buddy at the Renaldo Wynn Redskins Car Show! This is Marcus Washington...he said you were a big fan. I just wanted to thank you for your support, I really appreciate that. Go Skins!!"

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: x FOREVER!!!!! I was already enamored, but WOW! My favorite Redskin FOREVER!!!

I LOVE YOU JOE AND MARCUS!!!!! (AND DAVID!!!!!) :point2sky

Nice! One time Spurrier called me, I answered and the convo went like this:

Me: Hello?

SS: Who is this?

Me: It's IONTOP, who is this

SS: This is Steve Spurrier, I must have the wrong number.

Me: No way! I'm a huge Redskins fan, I actually picked this number out because of you!

SS: No you didn't, I don't want to have anything to do with those people.

Then he hung up... :(

Glad you enjoyed that Karla. I was thinking I could try to find something for him to sign for you. But I figured how many fans can actually say that they got a phone call from MW? Probably not a whole lot.

Seriously, awesome thing to do man...

Glad you enjoyed that Karla. I was thinking I could try to find something for him to sign for you. But I figured how many fans can actually say that they got a phone call from MW? Probably not a whole lot.

Yet you refused to give Fred Smoot the slightly used boxers I got for him? Some friend you are :mad:

Awesome! Marcus is my favorite player in the NFL. Things like this make him moreso my favorite. That's cool as heck.

EXACTLY. He is SO awesome on the field and SO awesome as a person, with this as another of the million examples!

Wow, thats really cool. Nice one SSM!

:D :wave: :wave:

OMGOSH SO TRUE! I am still jolted by it! Even non-football fans think it is cool as crap! I am even more elated today b/c there is no headache! I think this got rid of it! You are AWESOME JOE!!!!!

That's incredibly cool, Karla. I know you had to have dang-near passed out when you heard that. Good of Marcus to do, too.

And Joe, you decrease one notch on the a-hole chart. You're currently at, "I might have misjudged this guy." Only two good deeds away from "wow, I definitely misjudged this guy." :laugh:

And Joe, you decrease one notch on the a-hole chart. You're currently at, "I might have misjudged this guy." Only two good deeds away from "wow, I definitely misjudged this guy." :laugh:

now if only there was a way off of PB's ****list (short of giving up one of my SNES's)

That's incredibly cool, Karla. I know you had to have dang-near passed out when you heard that. Good of Marcus to do, too.

OH if I wasn't in a headache daze I would have fainted. In fact, I thought Joe was playing a joke on me. I thought he was pretending to be Marcus at first!! We talked earlier in the day and he acted like he wasn't even going to go, like it was the last thing on his list. So I thought, "That Joe is such a prankster. Such a little jokester. Such a card." And I thought I'd better save it just in case it's not a joke. THANK GOD! But then Joe got on the phone at the end of Marcus' speaking, and he said, "Hey Karla, I'll talk to you later! Love ya! Joe!"

And there was NO WAY the previous person was Joe. In fact, the previous person the more I thought about it sounded JUST LIKE MARCUS FREAKING WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(reality hit me today, can you tell? :D )

And there was NO WAY the previous person was Joe. In fact, the previous person the more I thought about it sounded JUST LIKE MARCUS FREAKING WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

(reality hit me today, can you tell? :D )

Haha, too cool. And nobody deserves cool things more. :cheers:

I still have to get in a picture with you :laugh:.

Congrats on the phone call, Joe is a good man, if I was a girl, I'd hit it...:D

Heck, since Beach Blitz all my drinks come with dresses, so I guess I am close.

Ok, I am done with that.:doh:

Grats on the call, that is cool as hell :)

Very cool moment.

The truly geeky part of me would suggest that you burn it onto a CD, take the photo covert that into a label and either scrapbook it or frame it, because it is a moment of double excellence.

First and most importantly, that a friend was looking to help and support you when you were feeling rotten.

Secondly, as a keepsake from a great Redskin.

Very cool moment.

The truly geeky part of me would suggest that you burn it onto a CD, take the photo covert that into a label and either scrapbook it or frame it, because it is a moment of double excellence.

First and most importantly, that a friend was looking to help and support you when you were feeling rotten.

Secondly, as a keepsake from a great Redskin.

The first thing she did was record a backup of it on tape so she has it more permanently than on her phone.

That was pretty cool, Joe.

Archived