Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paris back in jail

Boots

Yep, she's due back into court this morning at 9:00 am Cali time.

Apparently, everyone suspects that she'll be back in jail shortly thereafter. The judge trumps the jailer.

And according to reports, she had a rash and her psychologists suspected she was "suicidal" because she wouldn't eat. What a bunch of garbage.

This is going to be a big-to-do. Because it's been reported that the Hiltons offered the sheriff a 1 million dollar donation for his re-election campaign. Interesting......

Common folk prisoners when they refuse to eat they strap them down and force feed them with a tube. And no one eats when they first get there anyway. The food is horrible and it takes some getting adjusted to, or some I'm told. And if a common folk prisoner is suicidal they strap them down and shoot them up with thorazine to turn them into a zombie. Basically what I'm saying is, it's all bull****.

Apparently, everyone suspects that she'll be back in jail shortly thereafter. The judge trumps the jailer.

And according to reports, she had a rash and her psychologists suspected she was "suicidal" because she wouldn't eat. What a bunch of garbage.

This is going to be a big-to-do. Because it's been reported that the Hiltons offered the sheriff a 1 million dollar donation for his re-election campaign. Interesting......

She can go **** herself.

I hope the rash is a giant case of psoriasis that coats her entire body and starves herself to death.

If that last sentence is the case then yes that is a problem and he or she should be fired on the spot.

One of the big issues in Cali is the judges are trying to force long sentences but in cases similar to Paris they person is only in jail for 10% of the sentence. They overcrowding is killing the jails which is why they are letting these people go early. The Judges hate this so they keep doing longer sentences then normal.

I just hope the Judge isn't just using this to get attention and for his 15 minutes.

I just hope the Judge isn't just using this to get attention and for his 15 minutes.

you mean like a certain DA did when Sean Taylor was up against charges....or the lacrosse players at Duke?

attorneys and judges do it all the time....which is why i'm not so sure i buy into the "celebs get off easy all the time" schtick every talking head is burping up today on his or her mindless talk show.

Where do you see that? All I see is that the judge ordered her to come in and testify in person rather then on the phone.

My bad, it was a knee jerk reaction when I went to the break room here at work and saw it on TV, but she is in a cruiser headed to the court house and she was cuffed so maybe the outcome is not going to be so good this time.

EDIT: Fox news has this running and I'm sure other networks do as well.

Now all the LAPD has left to do is go pick up OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, and Phil Spector.

And in the coming months, you can add Britney and Lindsay in there too.

Because of all of this, I hope the judge makes her complete the 40+ days now. I would laugh my ass off.

I heard someone on the news make a good point. If she is unable to finish her sentance in the county jail because of mental health reasons, then she should be taken to the LA county pysch ward.

Let's see what she prefers better.

Exactly. They'll strap her ass down and shoot her full of thorazine. That's what they do to everyone else. I don't see why it should be different for her.

Exactly. They'll strap her ass down and shoot her full of thorazine. That's what they do to everyone else. I don't see why it should be different for her.

they only do that if you are a "hard" ciminal, not a soft one

I heard someone on the news make a good point. If she is unable to finish her sentance in the county jail because of mental health reasons, then she should be taken to the LA county pysch ward.

Let's see what she prefers better.

good point

she was trying to get out big deal, everyone in jail does the same thing :) the difference here is for whatever reason the jail did let her go, why they can point to the similar people with the same crimes and they have only allowed them serve 10% of their sentences

curious what happened

i don't fault Paris we all would try and get out, jail is no fun :)

I'm one of the select few who believe she's getting a raw deal altogether. Driving on a suspended license is not something the rest of us would go to jail for. Maybe a complete loss of driving priveledges in the state or community service, but not jail time.

In any event, I think the best part of all this was the scramble by the paparazzi to get her picture as they put her in the cruiser. Some photographer got in a tussle with another and got hurt as the car was pulling away. :)

Archived