Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves: ATN edition

Westbrook36

This is a picture of me and my one and only on our honeymoon: this day I missed the OT game against SD, but she is worth it !!

IMG_0193.jpg

Dude....we have got to hang out this summer.....if nothing else, we must...I repeat MUST watch Cole Hammels pitch! That is all!

Dude....we have got to hang out this summer.....if nothing else, we must...I repeat MUST watch Cole Hammels pitch! That is all!

You know I'm the white dude, right? HAHAHA, just kidding. Hamels is on fire, I love this guy !!! MAN CRUSH FOR ME !!

53, you have such hatred for the Eagles and such a love for the Phillies. It is funny from the outside looking in.

My only excuse is that I lived in Carlisle PA as a kid: Skins training camp, but everything else was Philly. And my disdain for the Eagles intensifies living here and experiencing first hand what the fans are like. Not all fans, just lots of them (including some of my friends). And BTW, Hamels is AWESOME baby !!

See 53, we are all the same; we just root for seperate teams. If the Skins didn't hold their camp in Carlisle, you'd more than likely have a picture of Bunkley without a shirt as your signature, friend. ;)

Bunk is a beast, but I think I'm more of a Jevon Kearse guy myself. But to each their own !

Archived