Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves: ATN edition

Westbrook36

Missing

Gay white male six foot, 200 pounds.

Considered dangerous after last Eagles performance!

If found, please point in the direction of ATN!!!:D

he's been banished
Seriously?

No offense to my fellow staff members, but I'd like to see Westy back. The 'big blowup' was over a slightly bigger than allowed sig picture. Westy blew it in that he felt he was being 'persecuted'. Still, that hardly seems like something unforgiveable, given he was banned back in June.

This place is less interesting without a few miscreants.

Guy was a character (and yeah, a fellow jarhead, which trumps his misguided Eagle-fixation in my book).

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

No offense to my fellow staff members, but I'd like to see Westy back. The 'big blowup' was over a slightly bigger than allowed sig picture. Westy blew it in that he felt he was being 'persecuted'. Still, that hardly seems like something unforgiveable, given he was banned back in June.

Guy was a character (and yeah, a fellow jarhead, which trumps his misguided Eagle-fixation in my book).

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

I believe that was the "last" straw, not the only reason he was booted though I'm not sure,

I am not part of the process, but I believe he was given a time out, not permanent and will be out of exile by the regular season

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

I thought he was only banned until the beginning of the season? Is he banned forever? If so I don't agree with it and I want Westy back. The guy is an icon here on ES.

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

Westy!

Yeah, I miss him too.

I still love making jokes about Westy's fixation with TO

Actually I have found his absence very refreshing, the past year he has been nothing but a sour puss troll who only posted to harass and insult the person, not the idea

if he can go back to being just the eagle homer troll he was before he became so jaded... I wouldn't mind seeing him back, but not what he has become the past year or so

You have a wife spaniard? WTF? Where have you been anyway? She got you doing chores? Post more.

Yeah, I have a wife. We just had our first anniversary last weekend. I've been busy this summer. We bought a house and all that good stuff, so it's been hectic. I still check in every so often, but there's only so many cowboys/eagles suck threads I can read at one time..

SkinsFTW :thumbsup:

you have a hot wife, you lucky dog :)

Thanks.

Thought it would be funny to turn this into a babe thread :laugh: but I see that thespaniard was before me but omitted the bikini pics. My wife was drinking and said I could post her pic. :laugh:

BTW, why hasn't Westy been allowed back yet? He's a retard Bird fan but still he provided entertainment for the rest of us. :silly: I mean, they never banned some of these other guys who don't really post much for much worse offenses, IMO.

Hey Redskins Fans!

My name is Jon and my wife Jaime... We live in Connecticut, Jaime is in her 3rd year , (learnig football) also learing why I swear at the TV during games..LOL you all can relate ...

I use to be a season ticket holder ( Joe Gibbs Club level 340 ) but had to give the season tickets up, for marriage.. EEEEEEEK ok let me have it ..lol

I am a TRUE Washington Redskins fan.. to me there is REDSKINS FOOTBALL and then there are other teams that play football within the league.

Last Comment... You know I can't stand that we ( Washington Redskins ) don't get any media hype , and or respect from any sports commintators , but our own redskins broadcast station. It's pretty Kool that we are able to tell "them" to go pound salt , we have our own site , media, and realm of Redskins information.

Thanks for reading ...

Thanks.

Thought it would be funny to turn this into a babe thread :laugh: but I see that thespaniard was before me but omitted the bikini pics. My wife was drinking and said I could post her pic. :laugh:

I don't give those pics away for free ;)

BTW, why hasn't Westy been allowed back yet? He's a retard Bird fan but still he provided entertainment for the rest of us. :silly: I mean, they never banned some of these other guys who don't really post much for much worse offenses, IMO.

:applause:

I believe his exile ends right before the regular season begins

Archived