Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman...we need you soon!

NorthEast Skin

This is hardly worth Andyman's time. I think we know the deal here. It's a combo of Sean being a lil pissed about all the money going first to AA and now to Landry. He wants to see some love. Also, he's using this as a convenient excuse to skip some OTA's. Which he doesn't care for anyways.

The Redskins are playing it smart. They'll give him his big payday but they'll use the carrot to get the best performance from him possible throughout the season. That means Sean becoming more of a student of the game.

This is hardly worth Andyman's time. I think we know the deal here. It's a combo of Sean being a lil pissed about all the money going first to AA and now to Landry. He wants to see some love. Also, he's using this as a convenient excuse to skip some OTA's. Which he doesn't care for anyways.

The Redskins are playing it smart. They'll give him his big payday but they'll use the carrot to get the best performance from him possible throughout the season. That means Sean becoming more of a student of the game.

:applause::applause::applause::cheers::applause::applause::applause::cheers:

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let this be true.

This board will be filled with speculation on the Sean Taylor situation unless you come to our rescue! Some of our loyal but flaky fans will ride with the medias every guess at the situation.

Don't leave us hanging...as soon as you know something can your let your brother and sisters in Redskindom know?

Where's the Red Phone when you need it?

Actually so far the reason he's not at OTAs is not publicly known and all the rest is pure speculation.

From the article:

The Skins have rewarded Mills, who lives in Minnesota, for his anti-media venom in a very weird way. Along with getting paid for his contributions to the Redskins Web site, since Snyder’s takeover of the site, Mills now gets to watch the team’s games from—you guessed it—the press box, and all on the team’s dime.

If that is true, that's awesome Art. I've always enjoyed reading the "blogs" on gameday. Definitely well deserved.

Um, speculating about what ST situation? He's going to start this year along L-double, and get franchised next year.

Well he won't be getting franchised next year, because his deal won't have expired yet. Even counting the voidable 7th year, it was still a 6 year deal he signed in 2004.

From the article:

If that is true, that's awesome Art. I've always enjoyed reading the "blogs" on gameday. Definitely well deserved.

I don't get paid any money for the Fan View I contribute. I do get to go to games and the team pays for it, which is what I bargained for. I'm probably out several thousand dollars over the last two years in various stuff I've bought to make those trips possible and enjoyable. Because I'm a goofy guy, I haven't even charged the team back for some expenses like rentals they agreed to take care of. But, this year, I'm sending the bills directly to Snyder :).

Archived