Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman...we need you soon!

NorthEast Skin

How often does Andyman post and can I see some examples of things he has leaked?

As far as I recall, the username hasn't been actively posting since around the time of the Arch, Randle El, etc signings. You can go to search though, and under advance search look up past posts by any user by seaching via username. That should bring up the posting history.

Edit: I take that back to an extent, I do believe Andyman made an appearance when a new stadium in DC was being discussed as well, so that might be the most recent.

How often does Andyman post and can I see some examples of things he has leaked?

Seriously, the last time I remember Andyman coming through was when the Santana deal got finalized. Not saying he didnt come through 100 times after that...but for the life of me, I can't remember any other instance :whoknows:

After going through this thread...I forgot what we wanted from him in the first place....!

Andyman is like our worshiper. He is someone who gets inside info. Some people think hes Karl Swanson, others JLC, no one really knows but, he sometimes would leak information to the board about signings and put rumors straight

Thanks for that info and it's good to know we have a reliable source that can be better at setting all heresay in it's place...... so the buck stops at Andyman's doorstep. :cheers:

I too might call on this Andyman in the future, again thank you for this tidbit.

I don't get paid any money for the Fan View I contribute. I do get to go to games and the team pays for it, which is what I bargained for. I'm probably out several thousand dollars over the last two years in various stuff I've bought to make those trips possible and enjoyable. Because I'm a goofy guy, I haven't even charged the team back for some expenses like rentals they agreed to take care of. But, this year, I'm sending the bills directly to Snyder :).

Man, I couldn't even imagine. I wish I had that deal!

Seriously, the last time I remember Andyman coming through was when the Santana deal got finalized. Not saying he didnt come through 100 times after that...but for the life of me, I can't remember any other instance :whoknows:

After going through this thread...I forgot what we wanted from him in the first place....!

He posted once last month.

Would it have made a difference, and more sense, if the writer had bothered to mention that 17,000 fans were at the stadium?

Or if the Post had mentioned that in any of its coverage of draft day?

That was his last post.. before that, he didn't post since January.

Man, I couldn't even imagine. I wish I had that deal!

Don't just wish it, make it happen. We bring people on this board along with us. I'm going to try to get some access for Bubba and PCS this year if I can. Anyone on regular staff will be able to attend. All you have to do is help out and make us notice you in a good way :).

Don't just wish it, make it happen. We bring people on this board along with us. I'm going to try to get some access for Bubba and PCS this year if I can. Anyone on regular staff will be able to attend. All you have to do is help out and make us notice you in a good way :).

:rubeyes: Hello? Thanks Art. Nothing guarenteed, but appreciate the effort.

I want in, I can be your personal Lenny insulter or I can be your personal shield and take the barrage of food that'll come flying out of his mouth when he tries to say something in reply.

WHAT?!?! For real? I've been around from the from the start...and never even caused one merge! That can't go unnoticed with the Mods can it? :D

Seriously, lets work something out. I'll be the Extremeskins Ambassador to Canada...and on top of that, I'll scout some CFL games for D-line help!

Art, I have a funny feeling you are going to be shot a few PMs about this..lol.

PCS and Bubba really deserve it...I hope you can make it happen for them. :D

I thought Bubba already had access??

According to some(cough..TK..cough) I thought Bubba had the keys to the place so he could do the floors??

:silly:

I've thought alot about who andyman is and although I go back and forth, I think its Snyder or someone with direct contact with Snyder, like a secretary or someone whom he asks to post, so I guess that wouldn't eliminate Karl either...

I've thought alot about who andyman is and although I go back and forth, I think its Snyder or someone with direct contact with Snyder, like a secretary or someone whom he asks to post, so I guess that wouldn't eliminate Karl either...

to obvious, I'm gonna go with George Michaels or someone like that for some reason?

Wait, just thought of someone....Coy Gibbs? He left, so that's why we havent been recieving updates recently from him...

Archived