Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman...we need you soon!

NorthEast Skin

This board will be filled with speculation on the Sean Taylor situation unless you come to our rescue! Some of our loyal but flaky fans will ride with the medias every guess at the situation.

Don't leave us hanging...as soon as you know something can your let your brother and sisters in Redskindom know?

This board will be filled with speculation on the Sean Taylor situation unless you come to our rescue! Some of our loyal but flaky fans will ride with the medias every guess at the situation.

Don't leave us hanging...as soon as you know something can your let your brother and sisters in Redskindom know?

there's an illness in his family. he'll be back soon.

(Oh, hell, forgot to log in as Andyman)

I thought he only posted right before we signed some new guy or were about to make a trade?

I don't remember him posting much when there is bad news or a disgruntled player that the team doesn't want to deal with, etc.

But I don't spend time digging for his past posts either so who knows.

I thought he only posted right before we signed some new guy or were about to make a trade?

I don't remember him posting much when there is bad news or a disgruntled player that the team doesn't want to deal with, etc.

But I don't spend time digging for his past posts either so who knows.

I'm with you man, I don't think he talks about dirty laundry.

But yo, all this hype about ST is over speculation at this point...

Archived